Hobi's feet worship

Warning:Contain feet fetish

Hoseok bring tiny bad guys to his rook and he looked at them with an evil smile."Hmm since all of you do bad things... how about you guys rubbing my feet."he said playfully.

All of tiny bad guys then began to ran away from him.Then suddenly....

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

A large fleshy wall blocking all of the tiny bad guys."Where are you going~"Hoseok said playfully."Fine we'll rubbing your feet."one of tiny bad guy said.

"Good~"he said and he bring his feet infront of them."You guys can start now."Hoseok said playfully.All of tiny bad guys walk to his feet,surprisingly doesn't smell that bad.His feet smell like...candy.

The chill Hobi looked down at the bad guys and he's proud of his feet smell."I know my feet smell that good.I'm an idol remember~"Hoseok said.

Then the tiny bad guys starting to rubbing Hoseok's feet.His feet were absolutely adorable and small but at this point his feet are not small anymore,in fact his feet are bigger than the house.

Even his feet are adorable but these feet also very powerful for something that's smaller than his feet."Ahhhhh I'm feel like a god."he moaned.(Well,you're not wrong Hobi.)

"Uh,when will we stop?"the bad guy asked."Until I'm tired."he said.There's no way Hobi's tired since he's just sitting down and relax.

The door then opened,revealing Jimin at the door."Hyung,we need to start practice."Jimin said."Okay,I'll be there soon."he said and Jimin closed the door.

"You guys will come with me~"Hoseok said playfully and he pick all of tiny bad guys and place them in his pocket shirt which's the place where Hobi's face looming over them.

He then began to walk to the dance room.To the tiny bad guys,the world shake a lot when Hobi's walking.(Bts SURE bring chaos,especially for tinies😂😂)