Unaware mochi

^Bts world picture made by me!I mostly took a pics with Bts interacting with gingerbread cause...gt content you know... :p

Also,I love unaware giant Bts so that's why I mostly do unaware but I'm not a fan of get crush to death it's kinda violent,anyways enjoy the story.

You and Jimin walking around the Seoul city.It was your first time walking with your best friend Jimin.

"Y/n that shop look interesting."he said and pointed at the shop.The shop doesn't even have a decoration but the color of the shop is indeed very beautiful.

"What if it's a trap...?"you said worriedly."Aww don't worry this best friend will protect you~"he said.You both came in the shop.

Inside of this shop's very beautiful,just like the outside.But the owner of this shop isn't here.Jimin and you saw the note said"Everything in this shop is free!"

"Should we take all of their stuff?"you asked."No,even it said this but stealing is bad."he said."How about just one."you said."Fine..."he said.

He pick the bottle full of green liquid up and you two ran outside.You both went back to Jimin's house.

"Hmmm what is this thing?"you said."I think it called potion,it can effect us."Jimin said.You grab the potion and drink it.

Suddenly,you're body's gone!Jimin began to panic."Y/n where are you!?"he yelled.

You wake up and you feel dizzy a little bit from the potion."Holy moly!Jimin what happened to you?"you said seeing your best friend is giant to you.

"Y/n where are you?" he boomed.His usual cute and high pitched sound like a normal man now.(Imagine how it sound like when Jimin's voice is no longer high pitched but have a deep and booming voice)

"Chimchim down here,the potion shrunk me!!!!!!"you said.Jimin walk closer to you,his not so smol foot creating an earthquake when it hit the floor and it created *Boom* sound.

He walked closer to you and this is your POV

Your cheeks turned red when you see him like this

Your cheeks turned red when you see him like this.His foot suddenly looming over your body and it slowly coming down.

"JIMINNNNNNNN!"you yelled."Huh?"he boomed.His foot landed infront of you and he looked at the ground closer.

"An insect?"he said."Nooo I'm not a bug I'm your best friend!!"you yelled at him again."Bugs aren't make sqeaky sound...hmmm"he boomed.He bring his face down and his cute giant nose began to sniff at you.

You laughed at how tickle it was,his sniffing also very stronge like a strom wind."This smell...it's Y/n!"he yelled ringing your ears.

He gently pick you up and bring you closer to his face."Aww you're so adorable Y/n,I should've listen to you~"he said playfully.

"And I will show my other members to proof that I'm not short!!!"he said.He saw you covered yours tiny ears."Oh,I'm so sorry Y/n."he said and rubbing his back head.

"It's okay,and you're absolutely the cutest and kindest giant in the world."you said and Jimin blushed.

"And you're also cute too especially at this size~"he said."I'm sorry to asked you but will you be my boyfriend?"you asked.

He nodded and gently kiss your whole face.You're like in the heaven after you felt Jimin's plump lips gently press at your face but his lips are not thick as Jin.

His lips also look the most feminine in Bts (but he's still a guy).Jimin then kisses you again,this time he kisses all over your body.

And it began to feel like heaven to you again.