Giant Seokjin visit the city

"Woah,this place looks so tiny."Seokjin said,trying not to steps on something.He saw many tiny people looked up at him in fear.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt all of you."he said kindly to them.He gently pick one of humans up.

"Awww~ so adorable."he cooed.Humans already fall in love with him.His kindness,his cuteness and his handsomeness attracting all of humans.

Humans began to gather around his shoes and climb up to his shoulder.He giggling in joy,knowing that his WWH face also attracting humans.

What makes all of humans faint is Seokjin's flying kisses."Hehehe,I'm a very attractive man~"he said playfully.

Seokjin noticed that there's a little girl crying in the corner.He went there and gently picks the little girl up."Hey there little one are you okay why are you crying?"he asked.

"I..I got bullied by 2 boys."she cried.Seokjin's worried face turned into a very angry face."Where are they!?"he asked loudly.

"They're at the alleyway."she said.Seokjin gently place her in his pocket.He then looking for them but many humans follow him.

"Please stay here,I'll be back a couple minutes."he said.

The 2 bullies laugh in joy as they hitting the girl.Suddenly,they felt the tremors and it's getting closer.

A large shadow looming over them.A giant was staring at them.He picks the bullies up."Stop bulling people,it's not nice."the giant said angrily.

"W..who are you?"one of bullies asked."Me,I'm WWH Seokjin."the giant said.Seokjin then smile evily."Hmm I'm kinda hungry,should I eat you two~"he said playfully.

"Noo please,we're so sorry Mr. we'll never ever bulling people anymore don't eat us!!!!!!"the bully yelled.

Seokjin then gently pick the girl in his pocket and another girl who is on the ground up and place them on his palm with bullies on it.

"Say sorry to them."he groaned.The bullies said sorry to the girls and tgey forgive them.

"Good."Seokjin said and place the bullies on the ground.He looked at two girls with a friedly smile."Thank you Mr. you just save our lifes."the girl said.

"You're welcome~"he said kindly and gently kisses their heads.He then walk back to the crowded people and began to play with them along with two girls.

Now all of members of Bts had visit the humans city.