Teaching bullies' a lesson (Bts x reader)

You sighed,your day was keep getting worse.You got bullied at school and the bully used you for an experiment and they shrunk you to the size of an ant.

Your life have change.You began to cry,hoping that Bts,your favorite idols came here.You walk outside of the school which takes 5 hour.

You're surrounding by the forest of grass.Then the ground began to quake,knowing that someone is coming but this quake shook a lot.More than one people's definitely walking toward you.

Then seven pair of shoes landed infront of you.You looked up to see seven giants looming over you like living mountains."Is this the school that has many bullies?"the voice boomed.The voice was so familiar...

"Yes hyung."the other voice boomed.It was Bts!"But what are they doing here?"you said.You yelled for them,hoping to get their attention but they can't hear you.

Namjoon's shoe then raise up and looming over you."Naaaaaaaamjooooooooon oppaaaaaaaaaa!"you yelled."Hm I think I hear something...did you guys hear it too?"Namjoon said.

"Yeah hyung but it sound but it's sound so small."Jungkook said.They're all looked down at me and gasped."Oh my there's a tiny person!"Namjoon yelled and he gently pick you up.

The other members looked at you and cooed."But why are you so small?"Seokjin said."The bully shrunk me."you said.You could see their worried faces turned into angry faces.

"Don't worry little one,we will teach them a lesson."Hoseok said.They then went inside the school.They called all of bullies to meet them at the playground.

The bullies asked what are they gonna do with them."You all will see...."Yoongi said.Then the light blinded all of bullies and everything around them was full of forest of grass.

Then there was a loud thuds.They saw seven members of Bts but they're now taller than mountains."*giggling*Do you guys still want to bully people?"Taehyung said happily.

"Yes."the bully said."Okay guess I have to do this."Taehyung said and he takes off his shoe and throw it to Jungkook.(He don't like wearing shoes)

He then put all of bullies between his toes."Hehehe~"Taehyung then move his two toes closer to the bullies.

"We're so sorry we will never hurt people again."the bully said.Taehyung take them off of his toes and put them in the jar."Even you guys appologise but we'll teasing you for making people cry and kill themselves."Namjoon said and he and the other members looked at you with a friendly smile.

"Okay,they learned their lesson now."Namjoon said."Also what's your name?"Seokjin asked."I'm Y/n."you said.They're all cooed at your voice.

"And I already know you guys,you're my idols"you said at them.They then gave you a kisses."Don't worry Y/n we will protect you."Namjoon said.