Strolling Kookie

I'm writing more giant Jungkook because of what do you believe? 😅

Jungkook the famous kpop idol from Bts want to visit the tinies' dimension."I'm so excited to see tinies."he said happily.

He walk into the portal and landed perfectly.The water around him only reached to his ankles."Oh a land!"he said and walk closer to the land.

The tinies heard a loud thundering footsteps coming closer to the city.People began to panic and there's a large shadow looming all over the city.

"Um h..hi my name is Jungkook,I'm the famous kpop idol."he said shyly to the tinies.

He heard a loud scream in the city."Oh uh don't worry,I won't hurt you I want to protect you from the bad guys and monsters."he said.

Then there was a tiny woman walk toward him."Excuse me young man."she said.Jungkook looked down at her.She's so small that he only see a dot.

"There was a monster that's very closer to our city,can you please go kill them"she said."Okay miss."he said.

Jungkook carefully walk around looking for the monster cause he don't want to kill tinies."There it is!"he yelled.

The monster was smaller that his shoes.... The monster run away from him but he pick them up.

"So you promise not to kill tinies?"he said.The monster nodded.Jungkook gently place them and they ran away quickly.

Tinies then walk to Jungkook and hug his shoes.He felt his cheeks turned red.

Tinies then told Jungkook that he's the only giant who's very kind to tinies.

And he stayed here in tinies dimention for a while.