The origin of shrunken Jk

I'll do shrunken Jk interacting with the other members when he's shrunk soon,this is just an intro of shrunken Jk story.

Jungkook was working out in the gym room but suddenly,something shot him and shrunk him to the size of an ant."What the heck!"he said.Everything around him were like buildings.

The giant door opened and a large Jimin stood there."Jk,you in here?"Jimin boomed and he walk closer to Jungkook."Jimin down here I shrunk!"he yelled for him but he can't hear him and walking more closer to him.

Jungkook closed his eyes,ready to get squish by Jimin but....he doesn't?Jungkook opened his eyes and looked up,seeing Jimin looking down at him.

"An insect in the gym?"he said and gently pick it up."Wait...Jk is that you!?"Jimin yelled."Yes Jimin help me!"Jungkook said.

"But how did you get so tiny?"Jimin asked."I was working out and something shot me."Jungkook said."I need to call the others!"he said.

Jimin gently place Jungkook in his pocket shirt."You know I'm finally taller than you right~"Jimin said getting in playful mode.

"Okay fine,you can be taller than me today."he said and Jimin looks so proud of himself being taller than Jk.

Time skips

"What do you want to tell us Jimin?"Namjoon said.Jimin pulled Jungkook out of his pocket shirt.To Jungkook,the members were all like living mountains.

The others was still shock but Hoseok,Taehyung and Seokjin cooed at him."Awwww he's so cute when he's small!"Hoseok said happily.

Jungkook's a little bit scared at the members' sizes and voices.They're huge and their voices sounds deep and echoing.

"How did he get tiny?"Yoongi asked."He said that something shot him."Jimin said.

Namjoon and Yoongi asked Jungkook more about being shrunk so they can fix him back to normal.

"I think the building that's opposite if our building is the ray shop and maker,maybe we can asked them to make a growth ray."Yoongi said.

Time skips

Jungkook and Jimin's waiting for Namjoon and Yoongi while the others still cooed at Jk and petting his head.

"Bad news,Yoongi and I asked them but they said the growth ray are sold out and it will be make in 1 week"he said.

Jungkook sighed and the others cheer him."Hey don't worry we will take care of you."Jimin said and the others nodded.And the shrunken Jk's adventure begin...

Question:Do you guys prefer giant Bts or shrunken Bts?

Mine,of coures giant Bts.(cause I prefer giant males than shrunken males but I mostly prefer Bts as giant males than the other giant males.)