Seokjin visit micro town

Seokjin taking a vacation for 2 weeks but he don't know where to go.While he's thinking he heard Hoseok talking to Namjoon about the micro town.

Seokjin decide to go there cause he thinks it will be so much fun.

*Time skips*

In the micro town,many people living happily.But then the ground began to quake and it's getting louder and closer.

"*sigh* Another human visit our town again..."the tiny guy said.Soon a large figure appeared the town,it's was a guy who is indeed very handsome.

"Woah,it's so small just like Hobi said."the giant guy said.

Wait...Hobi!? That's mean Bts member came here.

"Oh,I forgot to introduce all of you.Ahem,my name is Kim Seokjin also known as WWH."he said.

When he spoke,all of tinies running toward him and hug his shoes."Omg,tinies love us too?Wow,we might call all of you Tiny Army."he said and giggling in joy.

Seokjin walk around the town a little bit and that's make all of tiny Armies follow him.

Seokjin stopped as he saw the restuarant."Oooh~"he said and walk to the restuarant.He opened the roof and all of people looked up at him.

"Awww so adorable~"he said.Everyone in the restuarant not fearing he because they know that he's a giant guy who has a very good intention.

He gently pick one of tinies in the restuarant and kiss their cheeks."Hope you like your gift~"he said that's make all of Tiny Armies want to kiss by the giant Kim Seokjin.

"Hope you all enjoy your meals."he said snd close the restuarant's roof.Tiny Armies then begging him to kiss them.

He smile and bent his face down to kiss the group of Tiny Armies.Many Armies pass out because his cute and beautiful lips just touch their heads.

He realise that it's getting late so he saying bye to all of Tiny Armies.But before he leave,he kiss the ground beside the town to leave his lips print to his Tiny Armies.

"This is a gift from WWH to you~"he said and walk away to the town.

.............................................................

Note:I started school tomorrow so I'll upload as soon as possible :(