Taehyung shrink you

You have a meeting at Taehyung's house."Hello Taetae!Do you want to show me something?"I asked."Yes,I bought a shrink potion!"He said happily.

"Wow~ do you test on something yet?"I asked him."No but..."he said and look at you with a smirk.

He then give you a potion and smile happily."Can you drink this for me?"he said with a pouting lips.

"Fine"I said and drink the potion.I look at Taehyung and shook that he's getting taller and everything's getting bigger.

Wait no....you're getting smaller!You finally stop shrinking and look at the mt.Taehyung.

"Awww~y/n,you're so adorable at this size."he said playfully.
Oh gosh,his voice already deep at normal size and now his voice sound even deeper at this size.

"Hmm I wonder how this feel~"he said and raise his right foot."Tae what are you doing-"

*THROOOOOOM!*

"Ahhhhhhhh"I scream as a giant foot land next to me.
"What the heck Tae!?"I said angrily at him."Did I shook the ground?"he said."Yes,Tae but I kinda like you as a giant."I said shyly.

He smile and gently pick me up to look at me closer.
"And you're cute when you're tiny~"he said and gently hugs you.

"Awww Taetae."I said happily.
You see his face very close to you

"You're so cute,can I keep you at this size?" he said

"You're so cute,can I keep you at this size?" he said."Sure and you're very handsome as giant"I said.He smile and gently put you in his pocket.

"Be safe in my pocket my little angel~"