Seokjin's rampage

Seokjin doesn't have anything to do but Jimin recommend him to rampage in the shrunken city."Hyung,you should totally rampage the city.It's fun!"Jimin said.

"Okay fine I'll try it."he said.Jimin smile and went to his room.Seokjin walk to the shrunken city.

Meanwhile in the shrunken city,all of shrunken haters heard a loud booming voice ringing their ears.The members of Bts are talking.

When the members stopped talking the ground began to shake and it's getting closer to the city.But it seems like only one member coming the city.

The earthquake stopped shaking and a large figure towering the shrunken haters.Seokjin stood there and looked down at tiny haters and smile evily.

"Jimin said that this is the shrunken haters' city.This rampage will be fun~"he said and playfully roar.

"Roar,here comes Jinzilla~"he said and walk in the shrunken city,playfully stomp on many houses,people and cars.

"Ahhhh run away from him!"the hater said.Seokjin looked at the building's window,many shrunken haters in the building saw Seokjin's part of body.

The eyes level was very terrified.People who're in Seokjin's eyes level saw his large eyes blinking at them.His eyelashes was beautiful,better that females' eyelashes.

"Since I'm WWH giant guy,maybe I should hugs the building and kissing them to death."he said and hugs the building.

But when he hug it the building fall."What a weak building,now time to kiss them."he said and began to kisses the building's window.

The shrunken haters stunned from the fall and they saw his thick lips coming closer to the building.

The haters thought that he will eat them but the lips let out a mwah sound.He's kissing the building,leaving many lips prints on the window.

Seokjin then lift the building that he kissed and kisses all of tiny haters.And the haters that he kisses fell.His thick lips was so juicy that the haters dead.(He and Bts have the best lips in the world)

He looked at the other haters and smile."So many haters,do you want to kiss by this handsome man~ ?"he said and playfully chasing them.

When he found the shrunken haters,he will kisses them to death.The way he kill the haters was the best.

Bonus:Bts as Godzilla name (The best Godzillas and they're the kindest,cutest,loudest and the most handsome Godzillas in the world)

Namjoon:Joonzilla
Seokjin:Jinzilla
Yoongi:Yoonzilla,Sugzilla
Hoseok:Hopezilla
Jimin:Jiminzilla
Taehyung:Taezilla
Jungkook:Kookzilla

What do you guys think about their Godzilla names?