TF 3| Ratchet x Human! Female reader

Your parents have died and you live permanent at the base. You're now 15 years old and have your first period but no one ever told you about it so you're kind of scared and nervous.
_____________________
((Your P.O.V))

My stomach hurt. The entire day it hurt and I didn't know why. Also, the headache was killing me. I sighed and groaned, sitting on the couch in the cafeteria. Zapping through some channels. Am I getting sick? It crossed my mind, but I don't get sick easily. I only end up in the medbay after doing something stupid.

My body cramped with pain again. I moaned and laid my hand on my stomach. "Hey, (y/n)!" I groaned and turned my head to look at Jazz. "What?"
He stopped, "why so snappy?" He asked, flopping beside me. "I am not snappy!" I grumbled. "Jeez, okay sorry..." he mumbled. I forgot to mention that I feel grumpy and irritated all the time and I had no one to blame that for.

Jazz studied me for a moment, "sure you're okay?" He asked. I nodded and shrugged my shoulder, muttering under my breath. "Shall we hang out?" He questioned, but I shook my head. "Sorry, not in the mood," I grumbled. He sighed, "I see... are you sick?" He asked. "I don't know!" I snapped.
He studied me, and eventually wrapped his arm around me. "Okay, well... I'll leave you alone then... but if something is wrong, then say it, okay?" He asked. I nodded and watched him get up, "it's not Sideswipe right?"

Nope, it wasn't even our prankster messing and annoying me. "No, it's not even Sideswipe being his annoying self," I grumbled. He huffed, "I know he's an pain in the aft sometimes but you've never been so negative about him," he noticed. "I know... I am just... I don't know!" I groaned. He smirked a little, looking me in my (e/c) eyes. "Gotta go... do I see you later today?" He asked. I hummed and watched him leave.

Bored, I turned off the TV and left towards my room. I laid on my bed, curling up and closed my eyes. I have never felt this pain before and anxious filled me. What if I am sick or anything? I rolled back on my back,— staring at the ceiling. I groaned, cramping with pain again.

I took two aspirines and went to the toilet, only to discover blood in my panties. Fear really filled me, why am I bleeding?
I pulled my jeans and panties back up, returning to my room and paced around. Should I ask Ratchet? I bit my lip and grabbed my shoes. I couldn't find him, perhaps he's out for a drive. He has been through some tough days.

We are close, Ratchet is always so nice to me. I could always talk to him if I needed it and he told me every time. "Have you seen Ratchet?" I asked,— approaching Ironhide's alt-mode. "No, sorry, perhaps he's out for a drive or talking to Prime," he replied. I gave a small nod and left again.
Optimus told me saw Ratchet leaving an hour ago, confirming my idea of where he can be. "When is he coming back?" I asked. "I can't tell... he really needed to clear his mind and relief himself from some stress," Optimus had said. So, I guess I needed to wait, but what if I lose too much blood? What if he can't help me anymore.

I crossed the training room after wandering around for a bit and some soldier stopped playing dodgeball. "(Y/n)!" I groaned and turned around, humming. Most soldiers here are nice and some aren't but I guess you've that problem nearly everywhere. "You know you're bleeding right?"

I looked down and felt insecure. Blood had covered my jeans and inner thighs. "I am waiting for Ratchet..." I said quietly. A few laughed, "it's really bad... perhaps Ratchet won't be in time..."
I looked up shocked, "so many girls died already..." I felt even more miserable then before. "You got pain in your lower abdomen as well?" The soldier asked. I nodded quietly while he shook his head. "Yeah, you're dying... sorry,"

I started shaking, "what? What's wrong with me..."
"It's going to be really painful... and slow. There's nothing Ratchet can do to safe you..." he said. I run off, completely upset. I vaguely heard that Ratchet had returned to the base and I ran over to the medbay.
He seemed to be a little bit shocked as I burst in crying and hugged him tightly. "I am dying, you've to help me..."
"Dying? What happened?" He pushed me away to examine me and ohh'ed. "Calm down..." he told me firmly. His holoform forced me to sit down on the medical bed. "If I don't worry... then you don't have to worry either, okay?" He asked, filling a glass of water and handed it to me so I could calm down.

"You're not dying... every human female has this problem once a month... you don't know what a period is?" He questioned. "I grow up at a base surrounded by males..." I said. "No one tells me anything..." I muttered. He brushed some tears off my cheeks and told me what was wrong with me. "You see... you're okay," he said when he finished. I hugged him again and allowed him to rub my back.

"How did you even come up with the idea of dying?" He asked. "Soldiers told me..." I said quietly. He groaned and rolled his eyes, "soldiers here at the base are rude and mean sometimes. Don't believe everything they say... they just like to pick on you... I'll deal with them later," he growled. He took me to my room, handed me a couple of things to prevent I won't have another blood stained jeans and panties.

He sat on my bed and pulled me in a tight hug. I nuzzled in his shoulder and relaxed. "Nothing is wrong with you... just a female problem," he said. I nodded and surpassingly enough he settled next to me on the bed, turning on the TV and watched a movie.