MTMTE| Megatron x Cybertronain! Femme reader

Requested by: @LiquidStatic
Plot: you're visiting a planet and heard Swerve talking about caves with Crystals. After asking Skids about it, you take Megatron with you because of his mining experience it he freaks out.
________________
((Your P.O.V))

I am bored...
Staring out of the window and all I see is the endless darkness.It's been two months since we left earth to visit a planet a couple of miles away. With a 'couple of miles' I mean traveling two month through space and I am bored by now. I tapped with my digits on the armrest of the chair I was sitting on. All I see are stars and suns shining brightly in the distance. At the beginning I liked it, but now I am bored as hell and everyone at the ship is touchy and slightly irritated. Guess that's what you get when you're on a ship with each other for so long...

I looked up as I heard ped steps. Swerve strode in without looking or greeting me. A couple of days ago, I heard him talking about caves, with glowing crystals. This caught my interest but before I could ask about it, Swerve had already left and told me to shut up. "Hey Swerve?" I asked, sitting up straight and turned towards him. "What do you want, (y/n)? I am busy..." he growled. I sighed, rolling my optics at his annoyance. "Go ask someone else..." he snapped as I opened my mouth to say something. "Ugh..." was my annoyed reply before walking off.

I bumped into Skids. "Yo, Skids... mind if I ask you something?" I questioned. He gave a brief shook of his helm, "go ahead..." he replied. "A couple of days ago... I heard Swerve talking about some caves... with glowing crystals... Do you know anything about them?" I asked. He nodded excitedly, "yes, I have seen them myself once... they are so beautiful. At some specific time... the sun passes and a glow falls into the cave, making them even brighter!" he chirped. I hummed and thought about it. "You'd like to visit them?"

"Are you coming then?" I asked. He shook his helm, "I can't... Swerve needs me..." he said sorrowful. I ohh'ed and shrugged, accepting his answer. "Anyway, I have to go... but if you like to know a little about it, don't mind passing by tonight, then I'll tell you about it!" he said. "Great! Thanks Skids..." He hummed and left,–– leaving me alone. I visited Skids that evening and he excited me with the information he gave. I wanted to see them badly.

While hobbling to my own dorn, I started thinking. I could take Megatron. He has mine experience and probably can lead me around. I took a left turn instead of a right turn to find the war lord. I knocked on his dorm and as he seemed to be a little surprised as he spotted me on his doorstep. "Hey... I have a question..." I said as I sneaked in. "you can come in..." he said sarcastically. I giggled and turned to face him while he shut the door. "I learned about glowing caves today and I want to visit them... do you like coming with me?" I asked hopefully.

To my surprise he seemed to hesitate. "I don't know, (y/n)... perhaps another time..." he said. "Ahw, come on Megs... please..." I said,–– giving him puppy optics. Megatron gave me a look, probably because of the nickname. "Don't call me that..." he growled. A smirk crept up on my face. "I will keep calling you that till you say yes!" I stated firmly and tilted my helm in the air, looking away from him. "Okay... fine," he sighed. Satisfied with the answer I walked up to the door. "Great! We land tomorrow morning..." I chirped. "Thank Megatron..." He huffed and rolled his optics,–– waving me off.

The next following days, Megatron led me to the mines. "Have you been there before?" I asked. He gave a brief shook of his helm. "No, only heard about them..." he sulked. The inside was even prettier than I expected it to be. My optics glintered and widened as I looked around and admired the beauty around me. Megatron stiffened as some rocks fell down from the ceiling. "Perhaps this isn't such a good idea, (y/n)..." he sulked. "Ahw, come on Megs... It'll be fine!" I laughed. "Didn't we have a deal!" he snapped. I smirked and shrugged, "I would lead you around but you would stop calling me 'Megs' it's annoying!"

"Okay... okay!"
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me through the halls. The deeper we got the more Megatron started to feel uneasy, scared even. "What is your problem?" I asked confused. "I don't have a problem!" He sneered, obviously out of habit. "Just... let's go back..." I sighed. "What? Already? I haven't seen everything yet! Skids told me about a large space with all kinds of crystals hanging there, with different colors!" I started excitedly. The next thing I knew was the floor shaking a bit. Not even that bad, but Megatron freaked out completely. I frowned a little as he turned on his heels.

"Megatron!" I shouted after him and sprinted,–– blocking his way. "What the hell is your problem?" I laughed. "We are leaving right now! This cave is going to collapse!" he said frantically. I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Stop! Everything is fine! Okay?" I asked. "No! It's not okay!" he sneered. I covered his mouth and gave him a look. "Now take a deep breath and stop being so scared! Okay?" I asked. He started but seemed to calm down a bit. "Who's who supporting now huh?" I teased. He rolled his red optics and seemed to be a little embarrassed about the whole situation.

We got out not too long after and headed back to the ship. I couldn't stop teasing him with it. At the beginning he was annoyed, but accepted his faith in the end. "It was a good memory... despite the shaking..." was all he said before slamming the door of his dorm closed, leaving me amused and happy behind...