TF 3| Sunstreaker x teenage! Human female reader

Just something random plot I came up with today cuz I was bored a bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyways, Sunstreaker got the flu and he's being a drama queen.
________________________
Just like humans, Autobots could get sick as well and maybe not exactly the same and they had strange viruses but one of them had hit Sunstreaker, my guardian lately. Here's a little fun fact about males when they're sick. They really feel pathetic and act that way. Femmes have always been stronger then mechs anyways...

I was sitting on the couch and Sunstreaker walked in sneezing. It affected his holoform as well and he looked horrible but he would get mad if I said that to him. He wore some trainings pants and a hoody above it. "I told you to rest," I said without looking. "I can't-" he looked at me, his eyes were a bit red and swollen, like he had cried. He hadn't cried, sunstreaker doesn't cry but it was a side affect.

His voice was almost completely gone, he was very, very hot and his hands and feet were frozen. He was sneezing and coughing kinda all day, he threw over... he couldn't keep any food inside and he was extremely nauseous and... moody.

"You're is restless, why don't you give your body the time to rest and recover?" I asked, pulling him next to me on the couch. He groaned loudly like a poor dog and buried his face in my chest, making soft groaning sounds. "I know you're pathetic," I said, patting his shoulder.

"You don't know how it is! It feels like I'm dying, I can't show myself to anyone, have you seen my face," he said, hissing his face underneath a pillow. "Maybe I should wear a paper back over my head," he whined. "Come on, it's not the end of the world, I've been sick too, last month remember?" I asked. "You don't understand!" He exclaimed, groaning again. "Sunny come on... you make it worse," I said. He sat up, glaring at me before sneezing again. It was actually kinda cute when he sneezed.

Some snot came out of his nose after he had sneezed a couple of times. I sighed and handed him a napkin. "It's gross!" He whined. I snitched the napkin out of his hand and wiped his nose clean. "You'll be fine," I sighed. I got up to throw the napkin away and Sunstreaker fell back on the couch. "I feel horrible!"

"Sunny, sweetie please,"

"What if I am dying! Maybe I should call Sideswipe!" He whispered dramatically. I shook my head and threw the napkin away. "You're not dying, you're just making a scene," I replied as I sat down again. "You don't know... maybe- my spark is failing," he whispered, staring at the ceiling while rubbing over his spark. "Damn it, Streaker! Stop talking like that," I said. He was about to say something but nothing came out. He let out a groan and laid his head back down.

"My throat hurts," he whispered, holding it with both hands after a moment. "Can you please hand me some water, I'm tired," he said. I sighed softly and got up, grabbing a glass of water and walked back to him. "Can you help me drink, I feel weak," he whispered. I helped him up a bit "ouch! Stop don't be so rough with me," he whined. "Sunstreaker, I'm barely touching you," I said.

"Please, it hurts,"

I sighed and placed the glass against his lips. "Small sips," he whined. "My throat... it's burning, like it's acid I'm drinking," he whispered, looking me in the eyes. "I'm 100% sure it's water," I stated. "You're a drama queen you know," I replied. "No wonder your brother stays at the bar," I added mostly to myself. Sunstreaker shot me a glare and coughed a bit. "It hurts my chest-"

"Is there one place in your body that's not aching?" I asked. "My spike is fine," he said with closed eyes. I sighed softly and massaged his scalp. "My joints are so painful, ugh I can barely walk," he whispered. I was sure he's fine. Why are Mechs making things worse, like I never had the flu. Or this was the cybertronian version of the flu tho.