TF 3| Optimus Prime x Sunstreaker [part 2] (lemon)

Warnings: Swearing & sexual scenes.

Date: August 27th 2021

A/n: Feel free to leave some ships. Lately I am into shipping mechs because I thought it would be fun.
____________________________

"What's going on with you?"

My brother turned his head to look at me as he laid on his stomach. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You are sleeping all day. That's unusual for you," I said. "I am just tired. Don't worry about it, hey, could you get me a piece of cake Arcee made?" He asked. I crossed my arms, "I might eat everything myself," I mocked. He rolled his head. "Get it yourself," I sulked. "You are mad."

"I am not mad."
"You are..."
"I am not."
"Yeah, you are."

"Fine..." I halted and turned around, tapping the spot beside me. He walked over to me and sat down, waiting for an explanation. "I fragged a mech last day, so that's why I am a little sore here and there. Nothing to worry about," he stated. "Mirage? Jazz?" He asked. "No, idiot. Honestly, just let it go, alright?" I asked. "You're acting so weird," I sulked and got up. "No, I am not..." he shouted after me but I already left.

I caught up with Ironhide for some training and we did a challenge. Whoever shoots the most target has the pay the other one for a donut from Dunkin. I lost. Ironhide is the best sniper and he will always be the best sniper, no matter how hard I try, he'll always keep that status. After Ironhide and I got back, I spotted Optimus. I wheeled over to him, "Prime? Have you gotten the report I gave to Prowl last day?" I asked.

"I haven't read it yet, I was busy the other day. It's fine, I will have a look at it today," he stated. I was perplexed. That's so unlike Optimus. His next question confused me even more. "Hows Sunstreaker doing?"
"My brother? He's okay. He told me he's sore but... he's fine," I muttered. I saw a very weak smirk pulling up on Optimus's lip plating but as soon as it came, it disappeared. Optimus gave a small nod and left me standing here.

I couldn't shrug it off but eventually decided to drop it all and move on. By the time I returned, my brother was watching TV. "Optimus gave you a day off." Sunstreaker looked up. "That's nice of him," was his only reply. I watched my twin settle back down. I sat beside him and wrapped my arms around him for my own comfort. I clutched onto him and shut my eyes, falling asleep. The last thing I felt was Sunstreaker wrap his arms around me.

The next following days, my brother was less sore and everything went back to normal. I tried to figure out which mech had taken my brother but it was like no one knew anything. It nearly made believe he had taken a human male but Sunny wouldn't do that. I was sitting with my bro in the cafeteria, drinking and eating a snack. He suddenly perked his head up and I followed to see what got his attention.

Optimus and Prowl walked in. "What's wrong?" I asked. My brother shook his head and looked down at the table again. "Have you ever felt... like you're addicted to something? Like you have done something and you want it again?" He asked. I arched a brow, confused. "I don't get it, Sunny." My brother shook his head, glanced at the first and second in command before he took a bite of his snack.

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))
As soon as we finished we walked out but I caught Prime's eyes for a moment. I am going to try it again. I know now that he's willing to do it. I wasn't sure how I was going to try it again. He's always surrounded by Prowl, Ratchet or Ironhide. It's rare to see him wander alone. I planned a couple of things, misbehaved at the point it even Sideswipe was ashamed of me.

As a week passed, Optimus wasn't falling for it. It angered and frustrated me. Sideswipe was out and I was laying on my bed all naked and rubbing myself. I stopped as I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened up, leaning against the doorway. "Sunstreaker, we need to have a serious talk." He pushed me inside and shut the door. I crossed my arms and looked at Optimus. It was not like before, he was serious. Optimhs threw me my pants. "Pull that on," he demanded. "Why? You have touched and see me."

"Pull it on or I leave."

I pulled it on and sat down. "It was once. I did you a favor but it will stay with once," Optimus stated. "Please, one more time." I wrapped my arms around him but he pushed me back with quite a lot of force. "No!" I flinched a little and stepped back. "Stop seeking attention, clear? I am your commander, not your toy!"

"That's not how I see it!" I snapped. Optimus turned around to leave but I blocked his way. "Just— what do you want me to do? I'll do everything," I said. "Sunstreaker, no! Move out of the way and calm yourself down, clear?" He pushed me aside and slammed the door shut behind him. I growled in irritation but brushed it off.

I had stopped with misbehaving. I can't force Prime to do anything but I still felt the urge and need. I hated to feel this way but Prime was probably right. Although, if uncoils get one more change, I would definitely take it, no matter what. That evening, Inwas watching some TV and switched through some channels as I heard a knock on the door.

I expected it to be Prowl or Ironhide because I was late for my patrol, but it was Prime. "Optimus?" I stepped aside to let him and shut the door behind him. "You were late for you patrol this afternoon." He crossed his arms. "You came all the way down here to tell me that? Usually you send Prowl or Ironhide to kick my ass," I mocked and rolled my eyes. I turned off the TV and turned my back towards him.

"Yeah, correct, but I wanted to do it personally."

I turned around again. "Okay, well... next time I will be in time. It doesn't happen often anyway," I scowled irritated. I wanted to pass him, but Prime blocked my way. "How good are you at keeping secrets?" He asked. His question got me off guard. First of all, Optimus doesn't have or keeps secrets and second of all, where on earth was this going too?

"Depends on it... if I have benefit from it, I am good at keeping secrets," I replied. "You want something from me, wasn't it?" I cocked my head to the side. "I thought you said you were done with it," I said confused. "Well, you behaved very well and... I was thinking about giving you a reward," he said. "A reward?" I asked and snorted. He hummed as a smirk pulled up on my lips. "You're right... I did earn a reward." I stepped back and sat down, waiting for a next move.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I returned to my room and catch up with Sunny. I was really in the mood to watch some movies with him all night and eat snacks, like we usually do at Friday. It's our movie night. I typed the code and as I walked in I was welcomed by a sight that I thought I would never see. My jaw just dropped as I saw my brother tied up, laying on his stomach. For Sunstreaker being submissive is a shock but seeing the mech who was in charge was even a bigger shot.

My brother had spotted me and fully opened his bond for me. So many emotions and feelings washed over me from his side of the bond. It went straight to my spike. I walked up to them and grabbed Prime, folding his arms on his back and pulled him back. He seemed to be surprised and shocked even. He hadn't noticed me like my brother did. Sunstreaker, still with his arms tied to his back, stood up and trapped the mech between us before pulling him in a kiss.

"Let's spice it up a little bit..." he growled. I undressed and joined. Optimus watched as Sunstreaker pulled me in a kiss as well. "I think someone is jealous," my brother smirked and looked up from his position on top of me. He moved away and grabbed Prime.

We took our turns. I pulled Optimus in a kiss again, something I could never get used too. Optimus pinned me down. He thrust into me. Sunstreaker was already nearly knocked out. Even with the two of us, Prime managed to tire us out like we have been battling for 48 hours... that's how it felt too.

Exhausted, I rolled next my brother, barely able to keep my eyes open. All I knew was that Prime laid on my other side. The next morning, I woke up along with my brother. "Looks like you just lost a battle with Megatron," Sunstreaker mocked. "So do you," I scoffed. I sat up and noticed Prime was still here. "So does he," Sunstreaker said with a smirk. I shook Optimus's shoulder. "Prime."

He woke up and looked at us. "You look horrible." Optimus looked passed me at Sunstreaker. "You want an extra chore today?" Prime asked. "Rather not too, just being honest." Optimus hummed and studied us for a moment. "I have a meeting," he said and got up. "Sore?" I asked. Optimus didn't respond to that and disappeared in the bathroom.

After Optimus we left, we did our daily routine and left our dorm as well. Optimus got some questionable looks from Prowl and Ratchet. Prime didn't look like he had gained lots of sleep last night but as much as they wanted to know, they didn't ask about it. It's a secret only we three share.