TF 2| Ironhide x Lennox daughter! Reader

Plot: you have summer break and visit the Autobots on Diego Garcia. Ironhide however is acting really strange and aggressive towards other mechs and no one knows why.

Warnings: swearing
___________________________________________
The plane finally landed. I hate planes and I hate flying. I am always afraid it will crash or whatever. The only motivation I had for this was trip was finally seeing my father again. Months passed by since I last saw him. Diego Garcia isn't really close to the U.S and he had duty to do. Summer break is the perfect opportunity to see my dad and tell him how I al doing. Last year of high school and I wanted to talk about my plans when I graduate.

Dad always spoke about how happy he would be to see me join the med school like his father did. He's been talking about since I can remember but I have other plans. I walked outside, thanked the pilote and searched for my dad. He was waiting on the airport with Ironhide. I took a sprint and tightly hugged him. "Dad!" He hummed and released me. "How's my princess doing?" He asked. "I am doing good. Happy to have summer break," I replied. "Hi, Ironhide. Long not seen," I hugged him as well before stepping back.

"Come on."

Dad grabbed my bags and carried them inside. "How was your flight?" Ironhide questioned. "Stressful. I hate flying," I grumbled. He hummed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. It surprised me. Ironhide never does that kind of thing. "Want to meet the new Autobots?" Ironhide asked. I nodded excitedly.

"This Jolt, Ratchet's help in the medbay..." he pointed at the Chevrolet Volt. That's my former student, Sideswipe... the Chevy twins, Skids and Mudflap, Arcee, Chromia and Elita-one and Sunstreaker, Sideswipe's twin brother," he stated. I greeted them all before I spotted Optimus. "Prime!" I ran up to him and hugged him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello, (Y/n). Good to see you too."

He was amused. "I missed you." Optimus smiled. "I know, I am glad you could make it to Diego Garcia," He said. "Yeah, I hate flying but it was worth it," I replied. "How's Annabel doing?" I shrugged. "She's doing great. Probably sad I left for a couple of weeks though," I said, running my hand through my (h/c) hair. "Come on, (Y/n)." He wrapped his arm around me again and walked me towards my room. "Are we in a rush or something?" I asked. "No, why?" He asked. "Because you're nearly dragging me to the hallways," I said in a duh tone. "No, just happy to see you here," he replied. I raised a brow. He's acting so weird since I got here.

He typed the code of the room before letting me in. "It's nice," I said and flashed him a smile. "Good. Listen, there are rules here," he began. I sat down on my bed. "No running around, no playing with guns, no talking to Sideswipe, you listen and obey me. Stay away from human soldiers, they're busy and don't leave the base without anyone knowing it," he stated.

I frowned, "but what can I do then?" I asked with a frown. "Hanging out with the Autobots... except Sideswipe." I snorted. "Can't I meet new Autobots?" I asked. "No, he has a bad influence on you," he stated. I snorted and shook my head. "Sure, whatever."
"I am bloody serious about it, (Y/n)." I hummed and crouched down to unpack. "Do I need permission to unpack my bag or...?" I trailed off. Ironhide rolled his eyes and waved his hand dismissively. "Don't be late for dinner... the kitchen closes at 9 PM," he said before leaving.

I snorted. "Gosh, what has gotten his mind," I scowled before unpacking everything. Once I was settled, I started hanging out with Jazz, the Chevy twins, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. I can't Send Sideswipe away just because Ironhide isn't to fond of him. That for his ex-student. I actually felt kinda bad for Sideswipe. "Sideswipe!" The said mech jolted and turned. "Leave!" Ironhide pointed at the door. "What did I do? I didn't do anything," he complained. Sunstreaker growled, "Leave him alone, Ironhide. He hasn't done anything wrong," the yellow front liner snapped. Ironhide narrowed his eyes before grasping Sideswipe's color and smashed him against the wall. "Hey!" Sunstreaker spat and bolted up.

"If I notice one little mistake from your side... I will rip your doorwings off and make sure you're in so much pain you end up in a stasis lock, am. I. clear?"
Sideswipe quickly nodded with big eyes before Ironhide dropped him. Ironhide glared at the others before walking off. 'Jeez, what's wrong with him," Sideswipe said as Sunstreaker hoisted him up in one smooth move.

"He's been like that since I got here," I said. "It started a week prior," Jazz snorted and shook his head. "But it certainly got worse now you arrived," Sideswipe added. "Has he always been that protective?" Sunstreaker asked. "Uhm, yeah... especially when I was younger he would beat the scrap out of everyone that bullied me. My father never had to worry about my safety to say at least," I mocked sarcastically. "Hmm, why don't you go talk to him and figure out what's bothering him?" Jazz suggested. I quietly agreed and got up, leaving.

"Hey, Ironhide?" The said mech stopped walking and turned around. "What's the matter with you? You treated Sideswipe like he was Megatron. I actually felt kinda bad for him," I said. "He's a bad influence, (Y/n)," he said in a matter of fact tone. "He didn't do or said anything wrong. Please, don't treat him like a Decepticon. He's so sweet."

"He's sweet!" Ironhide shouted, making me leap into the air. Shocked I stepped back while Ironhide marched over to me. "He's everything but sweet... he's an evil creature and I don't want him around you!" He shouted. I flinched. "What's going on here?" Optimus glared at Ironhide. "Nothing, we are done talking," I snapped and passed them.

((Ironhide's P.O.V))
"What is wrong with you?" Optimus asked. "Sideswipe, that's the damn problem," he snapped. "What did he do this time? He accidentally bumped into you again? Did he walk pass your alt-mode too closely? Or maybe he was one minute late for his patrol. That mech can't do anything right in your optics." I snorted. "He's a femme stealing fraghead," I snapped. "Ah, you're scared he will claim (Y/n)?" He asked. "I don't have feelings for (Y/n)," I growled. "Did you hear me say that?"

I grunted and walked off. (Y/n) was giving me a cold shoulder. She didn't want to see me or talk to me. Yelling at her was a mistake. At the third day, I managed to tackle her and pushed her in the storage room. "What do you want?" She asked grumpily and crossed her arms. "I am sorry... for pissing you off three days ago. I shouldn't have yelled at you," I said. "I feel bad for Sideswipe and all the other mechs."

"I know... I know. It's just- you know, I think I am jealous." She raised a brow. "Jealous?" She repeated. "Yeah, you're attractive... you know what I mean?" I asked. She snorted and shook her head. "You fell for me?" She asked. "What?! No... I didn't-" I cut myself off and snorted, shaking my head. "Ah, alright... if you say so," she said and was about to leave but I stopped her. "But... maybe we can go out for dinner some time soon?"

(Y/n) hummed and pecked my cheek. "Sure but only if you admit you just asked me for a date," she mocked. I grunted and crossed my arms. "Fine, fine... it was," I muttered. "Say the word, Ironhide." I glared at her, but I wanted to go out with her, I had to say it. She doesn't bluff. "I asked you for a... date." I muttered the last part under my breath but it was enough for her. She playfully nudged my side. "Alright, I will wear something special for you," she said and nudged me again before leaving. How am I ever going to explain this to Lennox...?