TF 3| yandere sunstreaker x human female! Reader x yandere Sideswipe (lemon)

This request is made by FNAFToyChica don't forget to check her out. Let's get over to some details, the twins are obsessed with the reader ever since they met her, but she hadn't noticed it before. She gets a date, but the twins freak out. It ends in a forced lemon.
________________________
((Your POV))
The twins sprinted my way the moment I stepped a foot in the base and began circling me. "Twins... what are you doing!" I complained as Sideswipe grabbed me from behind and pulled me to his chest. "Where have you been?" he asked in my ear, sounding angry for some reason.

"Getting some food! Like I do every Saturday if I am at the base!" I said. Sunny narrowed his eyes at me but said nothing. "But you didn't tell me you were gonna leave!" Sideswipe said, holding me tighter in response.

I rolled my eyes "Stop it, boys!" I growled, pushing them aside. "Look... I get it, you're worried, but I have crossed that road so many times and nothing happened for so far! Do you really think Megatron will show up? Here?" I scoffed.

"No... but what about other mechs?!" Sunstreaker growled. "Sunny! We discussed this a hundred of times!... no! I am not gonna start this argument again!" I growled and pushed them aside. "Don't you dare to leave!" he hissed angrily behind me.

I halted and heard them approaching me "You will not leave our side today! Clear?" He snapped. Sideswipe glared at me as well and I hadn't seen them so angry before. It actually never happened before, only once when I used Sideswipe's sword to cut the Cucumber with or well, I just wanted to try it out. I hadn't seen them so angry before as that day, I knew them for a few years now.

My dad worked here on the base, and he introduced me to the Autobots because he didn't want me to be lonely all day and only spend time making homework. In the last few weeks, the twins were getting possessive. In the beginning, when I first met them, it was innocent, they just told me they wanted to keep me save and I had to promise them I had to tell them where I was going and the exact time, they even wanted to know who my friends were if they were male and a daily update if someone was interested in me.

I thought they were just trying to protect me, but now, it was getting out of hand. Sunstreaker could get very annoyed with me and sometimes even hit me if I didn't tell him immediately how school was. Sideswipe, the one who was always friendly started to turn in a Sunstreaker 2.0. He was more annoyed with me if I told him I had to leave or wanted to spend time with some other friends. Even if I spent time with Bee or Jazz, they would yell at the Autobot, scowling and sometimes even hit them. So, that's why no one else on the base wants to spend time with me anymore.

Even the older mechs told me to search for the twins instead of helping them, which I loved. Sunstreaker harshly grasped my arm and forced me to look at him. "Please sunny... don't hurt me!" I said, grabbing his wrist. "Then you shouldn't have left!" he hissed near my ear. I sighed and let him drag me with him.

"Where are we going?"

He didn't reply, but I saw he headed towards the training room and sat me down. "Sides and I are gonna train! You stay here!" he growled. I leaned back against the wall and stared at my phone, seeing I got a message from a good friend of mine who had asked me to go on a date with me.

Of course, I hadn't told the twins about it, they would never approve it anyway, but I knew this boy for a while now, since I started high school and he was nice and sweet. I hoped it would work out. The date was this evening and I had to come up with something to get away from the base without the twins.

They were so possessive that if I told something, they wanted evidence, like checking my phone or asking my dad. I tapped on my leg with my index finger as I watched the boys train. After a while, they were covered in sweat and panting lightly. "Hey boys?"