BM| Dropkick x Shatter (fluff)

Requested by: Rodimusunicronus3
Plot: This is part two, in my first one-shot book, I wrote part 1 (lemon). In this part, Shatter is sparked and it gets a bit fluffy. Enjoy!
_________________________________________
((Shatter P.O.V))
I felt strange lately, I couldn't really describe the feeling but I knew it was off. I was now staring at the stars above me. Dropkick was out for a patrol and told me to rest since I was a little bit moody lately. I closed my optics and felt a strange sensation on my stomach. I suddenly sat up straight and realization hit me...

I am sparked!

For a moment my spark started to beat faster. Dropkick wouldn't dump me because of it, right? I gulped and got up, strolling over to the warehouse we used as our secret hideout. I paced around a bit, thinking about it. I was more than happy to have a sparkling, I could only hope Dropkick would like it too.

I huffed and brushed it off, Dropkick had to be happy. He loved me, and I knew he wouldn't care about the sparklings, maybe he even wanted to have more than one...
I sat down on a container and was lost in my thoughts. I hadn't even heard Dropkick returned and called my name. When he touched me, I jolted up and looked shocked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and quickly got on my ped again "I am fine, how was your patrol?" I asked making him sigh and shrug his shoulders. "boring, nothing special happened," he sulked. "I haven't seen Bumblebee anymore..." he grumbled with a roll of his optics.

I hummed "Well I have to tell you something," I said, making him look at me again. "Which is?" he asked, cocking his helm slightly to the side. "I am sparked,"
He was silent for a good moment before he realized what I just said, his eyes widened and let out a small scream in excitement. he tightly hugged me, making me hum and hug him back. "You want sparkling? I was scared you maybe didn't want the sparkling," I whispered. "Don't ever think that again, silly!"

I smiled and kissed him deeply before he pushed me on our improvised bed. He climbed next to me and started to kiss my stomach. "You couldn't make me happier, you know," he said, making me smile. "Really?" I asked, making him nod. "Yes!"
He laid down next to me, hugging me tightly and nuzzled in my neck again. I tightly wrapped my arms around him and hold him close. "Don't ever think that again!" he repeated before he kissed me again. I nodded and we both fell in a peaceful slumber.

Time skip - 14 months later - Dropkick's POV -
I groaned when (y/n) jumped upon me, waking me up. "Shatter!" I growled. "it's your sparkling too!" she snorted amused. I opened my optics to look at my son, a cute little mech that was very energetic and happy. "Wake up daddy!" he chirped, making me up and pick him up.

I strode over to Shatter who had crossed her arms and kissed my lips as I stood in front of her. "She was already pregnant again. "When will I get a sibling?" he chirped, looking at Shattter's stomach.

She softly rubbed over it "5 months from now," she replied before she picked up our little son, holding him in her arms. He chirped in happiness and hugged her tightly "Love you mommy!" he whispered, making her hum and kiss his helm.

"Can we go outside?"

I hummed "Well why not!" I said, watching Shatter as she placed (s/n) on the floor. I grabbed his hand and led him outside. Shatter followed slower since she was a bit tired from being pregnant and being up early. I waited for her till she caught up with me and pecked her cheek plate. "I love you," I whispered. She shortly nuzzled her nose with me and smiled. "I love you too,"

We strode around the area and watched our little sparkling play and run around. "I can't wait for our second sparkling to be here," shatter sighed as she sat down. I joined her and laid my hand on the bulge, feeling our second sparkling move. "Indeed,"

I knelt down in front of her and kissed the bulge. Our little sparkling sprinter over to me, trying to see what I was doing. "You wanna feel your brother/sister?" I asked. He nodded excitedly and I grabbed him, pulling him on my lap and placed his small servo on shatter's stomach.

His small eyes widened "you feel that?" I whispered, making him nod. "That's your brother or sister," I stated. "It's gonna be a mech for sure!" He stated. Shatter snorted amused and shook her helm a bit. "It can be a femme as well," he warned him.

(F/n) huffed and jumped up, shaking his head. "No way! I think it's a mech," he stated. I ruffled his helm "maybe, maybe not we will see in a few months," I stated before kissing his small (f/c) helm.

That evening, (f/n) was asleep and I had some alone time with Shatter. She nuzzled in my neck and hummed softly. "I love you," she purred. I hummed and kissed her lips softly "I love you too," I said in a whisper before I leaned towards her stomach and gave some kisses here and there.

"You're an amazing father,"

I looked her in the eyes and smiled a bit "you're an amazing mother," I whispered before kissing her again. "I just hope we can raise them without trouble, I don't want anything to happen to them," she said quietly. I shook my helm and kissed her again. "Nothing is gonna is gonna he open to you or the sparkling, I'll be here to protect you and by your side! I am never gonna leave you alone, I love you, shatter!" I whispered. She smiled and kissed me "I love you too, Dropkick!"