TF 5| Hotrod x cybertronian! Femme reader (fluff)

Requested by: SlushyDuck
Plot: the reader is best friends with Hotrod for a while now, and Hotrod starts flirting with the reader in a cute way.
________________________
((Your POV))
I walked through the castle. Since I got here, I stayed here with Hotrod and Cogman. In my holoform, since I was bored and l loved reading, so I often go to the library and read some stuff. Hotrod would join me sometimes, but he mostly liked to talk. He's actually funny in all kinds of ways, cute even. While I was thinking about that, I pushed the door open and walked in, searching for a book.

"Sweetspark!"

The French accent was obvious and I knew who was standing behind me. The black and orange mech wrapped his arms around me, looking over my shoulder to see what kind of book I am holding. "Hmm... that book is nice, but you read it already," he said before pressing a kiss in the crook of my neck. "I know... but I like the story so much!" I said. Hotrod grabbed the book from me, reading the back. He stopped and looked at me "Have I mentioned today already how beautiful you look like?" he asked, giving me a weak and sexy smirk. I giggled and lifted his chin "So charming," I whispered, taking the book back.

"Why reading if we can hang out together?" He asked. "You ask me that everyday when I want to read a book," I said, flopping on the couch. "I know... but come on, why wouldn't you?" he asked, flopping next to me. I placed my legs on his lap. "Hmm... well... I think you're kinda cute, but-- I wanna read my book! Why don't we go to tonight?" I asked. "Cute?!" he asked, sounding shocked, making me laugh. "I am not cute, madame!" he stated. I giggled again and sat up straight, pulling my legs back.

"I am just telling you how beautiful you look like... roses are red violets are blue I didn't know what perfect was until I met you," he charmingly said. I laid my hand on his cheek "You're cute when you try to flirt," I said quietly. "I am damn good at it too!" he said smirking a bit before he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand. "You're always busy with everything," he said. "In your opinion, but we both know that's not true," I said. "You read in your spare time," he said, pouting a bit. He pushed me down and climbed on top of me, smirking a bit "Wanna go for a drive and see who's faster?" he asked.

"Hotrod!"

The mech jolted up as Cogman strode in. "No sex in the library!" he said. His face turned a bright red. "I am always so happy your honesty, Cogman!" Hotrod muttered. "That's not what we were doing anyway!" he added with a low growl. Cogman said nothing but crossing his arms. I pushed the mech aside and got up "We are doing nothing, Cogman," I said. "Just friends," I added glancing at Hotrod with a mischievous smile. Hotrod stared at me "You just got friend-zoned," Cogman said, looking at Hotrod. The black and orange mech shot him a dirty glare and was about to punch him but Cogman raised his hand. "Don't kill the messenger, or the messenger kills you!" he said, kicking the mech to the floor. I sighed softly and uncrossed my arms before grabbed Hotrod and taking him with me. "Come on, silly," I said.

Hotrod pushed me in one of the many chambers of this castle, taking me by surprise. "Ever since you arrived on earth... I thought we had a- click as in... a romantic click," he said, looking my way. "I love you... and I try to make that clear, but I just wish you saw that too," He added, staring at the floor. "Hotrod..." I lifted his chin to make him look at me. "I do you like you too... I am just teasing you," I said, my lips ghosted over his. He hummed and pinned me down on a table. "Really?! That's not very nice now is it?" he asked, lowering his head. I hummed and closed my eyes when he caught my lips. I hold the back of his head with my right hand and kissed him back.

He pulled back and looked at me "You like that?" he asked. I nodded and nuzzled his nose with mine. "You're adorable you know," I said. He sighed and rested his forehead against mine. "I am not adorable," he whispered. "You kinda are..." I said, making him smile at me. "If you say so," was his reply when he straddled me. "I am serious, Hot... I really love you... you're so sweet and charming," I said. He smiled widely at me and lowered his head again. "I know, baby..." he whispered near my ear, making me shiver a bit. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards me and nuzzled in his warm neck. Hotrod removed my shirt and kissed my neck softly, making me shiver a bit. He left his marks all over my body so it was clear I am his and only his.

"Now it's clear you're taken," he whispered. I run my fingers through his soft silky hair and pulled him an another kiss. "Why didn't you approach me sooner with this?" I asked. He frowned a bit "like I don't know you have feelings for me... and deep down you know I have feelings for you too," I coped, kissing him again. The mech sighed softly "I know, I just— I think I was insecure and didn't know how to tell you," he said simply. "Don't wait with things if you really want them, Hot," I said, kissing his lips again. "Now... why don't we go out for a drive and see who's faster?" I teased him. Making Hotrod nod in excitement "madam... I am going to win, you should know that by now," he said with his French accent that I loved so much.

I jumped back on my feet "we will see about that, Hotrod!"