TF3| Ironhide x Sideswipe x Mirage (lemon)

Requested by: @Shizukakanadepesce

Plot: Sideswipe and Mirage are disobeying Ironhide. The weapons specialist is tired of it and decides to punish them for it.

Warnings: Strong language & sexual content.
_______________________

'Sideswipe!'

Ironhide's roar echoed off against the wall and pulled me out of my slumber. I transformed. 'What the help?! You scared the hell out of me,' I scowled while rubbing my optics. 'I should've done it if you didn't forget your damn patrol. Seriously, lazy mech,' he snapped and hit the side of my helmet. I snarled, 'don't you dare to him again, Ironhide.' I shot the mech a nasty glare. If there's something I hate, then it's when some touched my helm or slap me.

'You will drive an extra patrol tonight.'

Ironhide waved me off and marched towards the other hanger. 'Don't take it personally. He's grumpy lately and I've been through the same thing an hour ago.' I jumped again. 'Mirage!' I barked. The spy turned off his invisibility. 'I prefer if you just call me Dino.' I narrowed my optics. 'Don't get cocky,' I scowled. A smirk crept up on his face. 'Jack-ass.' Sometimes I can't stand Mirage. He's a good team mate and brilliant spy but he does drive me crazy.

'I am assigned for the same patrol. I guess he's having one of his horrible weeks again and needs to react it on us 'youngsters' to make him feel better.' The spy rolled his optics. 'Shall we meet here tonight?' I nodded. The spy turned around and walked off. I've noticed before Ironhide is a little grumpy lately. If I only knew why...

It didn't stay with the patrol. Over the next couple of days, Ironhide started to assign us for more chores.
Chores we are not supposed to do. Dino and I checked the weapons, drove night patrols and right now, we had to mop the foot.

The spy sighed and stopped. 'I am bored...' he muttered, leaning against the wall. 'So am I. Why is he torturing us like this?' I complained. 'I thought it would pass. It always passes but we can't do anything right in his optics.'
'Should we talk to Optimus?' Mirage shrugged. 'You think it will help? Maybe we make it worse if we do.' I snorted. 'I don't believe we are able to make it any worse. Honestly, I am broken. All the night patrols. I need recharge because I won't survive another night.' Mirage chuckled.

'Are we having fun?!'

Ironhide slapped the back of my head. I groaned and shot him a glare. 'Why are you doing this to us?' Mirage whined. 'If you wouldn't be disobeying me every time, I wouldn't be doing this,' he snapped. Dino's face dropped. 'Disobeying you?' He repeated. 'You two are cocky. Too cocky and I can clean up all your messes. I am sick of looking after you two. You are born a trouble maker...' Ironhide jabbed his finger in the center of my chest. '... but you...' Ironhide turned around to glare at Mirage. '... Sideswipe made you a trouble maker. He has a bad influence on you,' he hissed.

'Perhaps, but life got a whole lot interesting with Sideswipe.' Ironhide shot him a glare,— shutting Mirage up. 'Tomorrow, 12 PM, meet me in the hanger.' Ironhide turned around and prompted off. 'I am not comfy with the entire situation.' Mirage chuckled sheepishly. 'Me neither. Maybe we should talk to Optimus.'

We never got the change. The Autobots left for a mission. Mirage and I were grounded and Ironhide stayed behind to watch us closely. After our chores of the morning, we met Ironhide, like he requested, at 12 PM in a room.

We were not prepared for the sight we were facing when we came in. My face turned a bright red and Dino looked away. 'I-Ironhide...' I have seen Ironhide naked before but accident but Mirage was completely uncomfortable. 'What kind of punishment is thus?' I asked. 'Don't get why on me now. I smirked a little as I glanced at Mirage, my eyes sparkling with mischief. 'Aren't you in for some naughty stuff?'

Mirage's face turned red. I grabbed Ironhide and pinned him to the bed all. He quickly changed the roles. 'Oh no, you are not taking charge.' He held me in place and pressed his lips on mine. I am not used of being sub. He undressed me within seconds and tied me up. His hands ran over my thigh. I shivered and goosebumps started from all over my body. He slowly moved to my inner thighs and got some higher up but didn't touch me where I wanted him to touch me. I slightly arched my back.

Ironhide got off the bed and turned towards Mirage. He gulped and backed off,— hitting the wall as Ironhide approached. 'You're turned on...' Mirage was blushing madly. He didn't had time to react Ironhide in buckled his belt and removed his jeans and boxers,— letting it fall to his knees. Mirage didn't try to escape and even uttered a moan as his private parts were exposed to us and the cold air.

Ironhide got on his knees, kissing his thighs. I pulled at the ropes. His hands firmly grabbed the spy's butt. Mirage was in a bliss and quite vocal. His legs became shaky and Ironhide started to fully undress him. He pulled him on his hands knees, slapping his has a couple of times, leaving red spots before thrusting in. Mirage cried out in pain and pleasure. I whimpered. I couldn't do anything. Nor touch myself nor touch them. 'This is your punishment, Sideswipe.'

As Ironhide finished with Mirage, he straddled me. The spy, completely exhausted collapsed next to me. His body sweaty and smelling horrible. Sweat dripped down his entire body, like he just ran a marathon. Ironhide knew me better than anyone else. It kept surprising me. Ironhide hovered over my manhood and guided himself in. I gasped.
The feeling was good. I couldn't do much, only bucking my hips a little bit he decided the speed. It was torture and he knew.

By the time he finished with me, I ended up just like Mirage. Ironhide took his turns with us until Inwas too tired to even speak. I rolled my head to the side. Mirage laid on his stomach next to me, half asleep. We both uttered a scream agony and shock as Ironhide slapped our asses. He had done it so many times that it really started to painful. 'Don't disobey me again.'

He grabbed his clothing. I tilted my head to look at him. 'Leaving already?' I whispered. He didn't respond and grabbed his shoes. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. Last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the door being slammed.