TFA| Ratchet x human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: GlamRockCrash

Plot: Ratchet has to say goodbye to the reader after the Allspark is retrieved and Megatron is dead. The reader is 23 years old.

Warnings: Sexual content
________________________
I still remember how it all started. Like it happened yesterday. The day I met the Autobots years ago. I was a highschool girl. The misfit. The one that belonged nowhere. It changed when I met them. I finally had a family I could fall back on. From all the mechs and femmes I have met, one has a special place in my heart. Ratchet. He was the missing piece in my life. He had a relationship with Arcee before, which unfortunately didn't last long. He was broken and I hated it so he was so upset about it. I comforted him in the best way I could and that's how the ball started rolling. We got closer and closer. He was my best friend. My person. He pulled me through highschool, I could start college and a year ago, we started dating, just after my birthday. Medical school. Everything was perfect. The Autobots fight the Decepticons, I get to see Ratchet everyday after school, I can vent if I need it. It's exactly how it's supposed to be.

Today however, we were celebrating something special. A day I secretly didn't want to celebrate. Today, the Decepticons were defeated and the Autobots got their servo's on the allspark again. Prime killed Megatron and I wanted to be happy, but I felt strange and numb. Maybe because I know the Autobots will return to Cybertron in the near future. Ratchet had been talking about in the past. How badly he wanted to go back to Cybertron. I was mad in the beginning. How can he say that? What will become of me? Does he even care? Stupid question of course, Ratchet loves me and I know he does, so I got over it and hoped this day wouldn't come. Or at least, not this soon.

Ratchet hasn't been talking about it. He told me I shouldn't worry. But I did. Because deep down I know he's having a dilemma with himself. No matter how many times he told me he's not going to leave anytime soon. He just doesn't want to worry me, but this isn't just about me. This is about him as well. It's about what he wants and if he wants to go back, I have to let him go. Even that would be the hardest thing to do.

The next few days, I could barely sleep. I kept thinking about everything that had happened and what was going to happen now. I spend a lot of time with Ratchet. I didn't even go to college so I could be with Ratchet as much as possible. Today felt different. Like something was going to happen. Ratchet was acting differently. Like he had never done before.

Prime carried Prowl's lifeless frame. He had been murdered. He opened the groundbridge. I know they were going to leave, but was Ratchet going to leave without telling me? Without saying goodbye? Maybe that hurt me even more. I watched a few Autobots walk through the groundbridge. Ratchet hesitated and turned, spotting me. I tried so hard not to cry.

Ratchet walked up to me and picked me up. He smiled softly and sighed. 'This suddenly became real, huh?' he asked. I sucked in a breath and nodded. 'Yeah, you are going to leave,' I mumbled. 'I have been thinking a lot about it lately. Should I stay or go home. I love you, more than anything else in the world and that makes it ten times harder, you know that, but I can't abandon Prime. We need to rebuild our home and he needs me to take care of the injured Autobots. I nodded. 'I know that, Ratchet. I know you have to go and you should. You need to go back and help those who are injured. It's your job as the chief medical officer. He pressed his forehead against mine. 'I talked to Omega... I have to go.' I took a deep breath and mustered a smile on my face. 'You know I will be fine...' I stated. His blue orbs stared through my soul. 'I wish I could believe that, (Y/n), but I know you are going to be sad for a very long time. I don't wanna put you through all of this pain. I thought just leaving was going to make it easier.'

I snorted. 'It doesn't make it easier, Ratchet. Not even a single bit. I would've been hurt if you just left without saying goodbye to me,' I mumbled. I kissed him. 'I love you,' he murmured. 'I love you too.' Ratchet placed me back on the ground. I glanced at him one more time before he walked through the spacebridge. It shut behind him nearly immediately. I felt tears welling up. He really left. My worst nightmare and it all happened so fast. He hadn't even told me he was going to leave if I hadn't showed up here.

((One year later)) Ratchet's P.O.V
I sat down on the couch. It still felt weird to be back home. I missed (Y/n) every single day. I still can't believe I left her to go back. A mech doesn't abonded his femme. That's against my code. After Arcee left me, I promised I would never ever leave my femme and I did. It made me feel horrible. I got a call from Prime, which was weird. He knows I am taking some time off, to relax and get my act back together. Plus, I had to deal with this stupid heatcycle. I think that's the worst part. My first heat cycle in years and I had to face it alone, without (Y/n). She could've helped me with it. 'Prime? Can't you call in another medic...?' he cut me off. 'I need you to come to the office, it's important,' he said. I vented. 'I am dealing with my heart cycle. I am not in a good mood. Can't you ask another mech?' I scowled. 'Now, Ratchet!' I disconnected the call and got up. This is hideous. He knows. I told him. I took the elevator to the top floor where Prime had his office. My optics widened as I came in and spotted (Y/n). How on earth did she get here? It didn't matter though. I took a sprint and scooped her up. '(y/n)? How did you get here? What are you doing here?' I whispered. She giggled and kissed my cheek plate. 'I brought here. Obviously, she can't stay here, but maybe she can be helpful and she misses you,' Prime said. 'You brought her here?' I repeated in surprise. Prime slumped back and nodded. 'Take her home,' he said.

I was surely going to do that. I retreated after thanking him ten times and headed home. 'It's beautiful here,' (Y/n) mumbled. I smiled softly and opened the door. I showed her everything before heading upstairs. She looked so tired. I placed her down. 'I don't have much food to offer you...' I trailed off. 'Doesn't have too. I took some food,' she replied and smiled. I placed her on my berth. 'Well this is what I call a king-sized bed,' she joked while looking around. I snorted and laid down as well. 'So, what's the matter with you?' She murmured. I changed my size to match hers a little better. 'Just my heat cycle. That's all.'

'Oh...'

I glanced at her as a silence fell. 'Do you wanna make love with me?' I was taken back by her questioned. She always told me she wanted to wait for the right moment. 'Are you sure...?' I whispered and touched her lips. She nodded and kissed me. My servos roamed over body. 'Not tired?'
'Little bit... but this is the right moment,' she answered and kissed me again.

As we broke apart, her hands were burning to touch me. 'May I?' I nodded and rolled on my back again. I let her touch me. She kissed my frame and neck cabling before she moved to my heated panel. I slipped it back and she stared at my spike. I groaned as she finally decided to touch me there. After some messing around, I was desperate for her take off her clothes. 'Take off your clothes.'

She smirked and started undressing. I couldn't get my eyes off her. She's just so elegant and beautiful. She straddled me once she was naked and kissed me again. Her soft skin on my frame nearly made go over the edge already. I laid her down and thrusted into her. Slowly. I know it hurts her. She gasped for air and I waited. As long as I she needed. I know I am taking her virginity. I can't rush this. Even I am in my heat. She held onto me before she nodded and I started moving.

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))
Ratchet increased his speed. My moans echoed through his berthroom. 'I am close,' he groaned near my ear before he spilled his speed inside of me and helped me over the edge. I was heavy panting and Ratchet was panting quite heavily as well. I rubbed his cheek plate. 'Were you lonely without me?' I whispered. He nodded and kissed me again. 'You got now idea,' he muttered. I chuckled and pecked just lips. 'Now you can show me how much you missed me, doc,' I purred. 'No, you're gonna be the death of me,' he muttered. I hugged him. 'You're going to be the death of me,' I whispered teasingly. He grunted. 'How about...? We stop talking and continue?' He asked. I smirked and kissed him again.