TF 3| Sideswipe X human female x Sunstreaker (lemon)

Requested by: Ravage4
Plot: The reader gets sparked but he twins and when she goes into labor a storm knocks out all the communications and power.
Warnings: sexual scene & swearing
_______________
((Third person))
(Y/n) flipped her (h/c) behind her ear. She uttered a sigh, leaving the training room to take a shower after an intensive workout with her teammates. Even tired, her heart was still racing with adrenaline. She loved the training session, despite being the only woman in her team, she was skilled and feisty.

The young woman walked off the stairs and reached the door of her room. Surprised to see her two boyfriends, she shut the door. "Hello baby, you're okay?" Sideswipe asked, wrapping his arm around her body and pulled her against his firm chest. "I am good..." she said,- smiling and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Do you have time?" Sunstreaker asked, switching with his twin to steal a kiss as well. "Something wrong?" She questioned with a frown. "No, nothing wrong. We just wanted to talk to you about something," Sideswipe said simply. With slight hesitation (y/n) seated on the edge of her bed with a soft groan.

Now the adrenaline faded, her muscles were aching a little bit. "Sides and I have been talking about this for a while but we want to have sparklings with you. We promise, we won't be like our dad. I promise. We will help and support you throughout your pregnancy and raising the sparkling," Sunny stated.

"Or sparkling. Twins is in the family," Sideswipe said with a weak smirk. (Y/n) processed what the twins just told her. "Really? You want to have kids? I have been thinking about it a couple of times... but I thought you guys maybe didn't want to have kids," she said. "We do! We love sparklings and we want to be a dad," Sideswipe said with a big smile on his face.

"Well, I have had my period not too long ago. If you guys want to work your magic..." (y/n) chuckled. Sunstreaker strode over to the door and locked it. A smirk covered over his face as he threw his shirt aside. "I am a little sweaty..." (y/n) trailed off. Sideswipe pulled her against his chest. "Oh, don't worry baby... we are going to be sweaty too," he purred and caught her lips.

(Y/n) melted in the kiss and barely felt Sunstreaker behind her kissing her neck and shoulder, slowly taking off her holster and belt. "Are you sure?" Sunstreaker asked near her ear. "Yes! I want to have kids with you guys," she whispered. Sunstreaker slowly brushed some hair from her neck. "Good..." he growled.

Sideswipe in front of her helped his brother undress their sparkmate. (Y/n) enjoyed the treatment and their lips all over her soft (s/c) skin. She shut her eyes as the twins pulled down her panties and removed her bra. While Sunstreaker started the foreplay, (y/n) watched Sideswipe undress. His member already ready.

A little forceful, Sideswipe threw his twin aside and took his brother's place between (y/n)'s legs. "Oh boys..." she groaned, gripping Sideswipe's hair tightly. Barely able to control her breathing and body. Sunstreaker finished undressing and flopped besides, pushing down. With his hands groaning over her body, he began kissing her. Leaving his hickeys all over her body.

"Get out of the damn way, brother!" Sunstreaker growled. (Y/n) grunted as Sideswipe pulled away and stopped his actions before she was able to reach her high. She gasped as Sunstreaker thrusted in, forceful then usual and (y/n) guessed he was excited to became a father.

She glanced at Sideswipe. Sunstreaker didn't allow his twin to come closer now he was thrusting in. A few Cybertronian words were exchanged and (y/n) saw Sideswipe's frustration and irritation as he watched his older twin.

(Y/n) gasped as a warm substance was released into her womb. Immediately, Sunstreaker was pulled away from her and Sideswipe took his twins place. "Boys!" The young woman whimpered. "Shh..." Sideswipe hushed, kissing her and was much more gentle. (Y/n) wrapped her legs around his waist to give him more access.