TF3| Bumblebee x Neutral! femme reader

Requested by: @Siaolang

Plot: (Y/n) is Bumblebee's childhood friend. Before the war, they were together and inseparable. As the war broke out, (Y/n) didn't pick a side but she managed to survive and end up on earth where she learned that Bee is also still alive. She's serious logical but can also be like playful. (Y/n) is sticking around Washington DC to catch up with Bumblebee. The mech gets jealous when some other mechs try to flirt with (Y/n).

Warnings: None

__________________________

I jumped. Bumblebee burst through the door like he owned the place. I don't live on the base. I only come to visit Bumblebee once in a while. I am not an Autobot or a Decepticon, but it's much safer to visit the Autobots than the Decepticons. Megatron isn't happy I didn't pick their side. I hate war and therefore, I don't want to fight. I just want some company. I have known Bumblebee for a very long time. He's my closest childhood friend and I truly missed him. He's the main reason I come to the base and visit him so frequently. He shut the door. 'You startled me to death,' I mocked. He shrugged and smiled, embracing me.

He sat down by my side. 'What?' he shook his head. 'Oh, you want to know what I am doing?' I asked and showed him the datapad. 'Just a game. I was waiting for you. What took you so long?' I asked. 'I was hanging out with Sam,' he said over his radio. 'Ah, right. How's he doing?' He shrugged. 'Busy lately, but doing well.' I hummed. 'Want to do something fun or are you busy? Do I need to bother Ironhide?' I mocked and nudged his side. He rapidly shook his head. 'No, Ironhide is in a horrible mood today. Please don't.' I smiled and leaned into him. 'So, what do you say if we go for a drive?' I asked. Bumblebee nodded and got up.

'Where do we go?' I shrugged and opened the door for him, letting him out. 'I don't know. Just a drive through town. We will see,' I replied and flashed him a smile. Bumblebee agreed and followed me into the hangar. (Y/n), didn't know you were here.' Sideswipe smirked. 'I am. In reply, As a reply, I said, "Visting Bee," and attempted to pass. What would you say if I asked you to join me for a drive? I am much faster and a better match for you anyway,' he scoffed flirtarily.' My optics widened. 'Excuse me?' Bee's engine next to me rumbled in annoyance. 'Let's go. Leave her alone,' Bumblebee snapped and hauled me with him. 'Bee? What was that about?' He didn't give me a reply and transformed. It's nothing for Bumblebee to get mad and snap at people. I followed the mech into town and opened a comm link.

Could we discuss what just happened, or...''' I trailed off. He grunted in response; 'It was nothing. I am just tired of hearing him talking about you every day. 'He likes you.' He sulked. 'Ah, really? You are jealous?' I asked. 'I am not jealous. Just annoyed,' he scowled. 'You are a terrible liar, Bumblebee. I know you hate it when mechs flirt with me,' I scoffed. He shut our comm link. We drove further into town and parked. I switched on my holoform. 'You want some icecream?' He asked. I nodded. I looked up. A bright blue sky and a burning sun greeted me. 'It's a hot day.'

He was still sulking. I chuckled. 'What?' He mocked. 'You are still mad at Sideswipe. Dude, if it annoys you so much, why don't you just tell him to shut up? I laughed. He rolled his eyes. 'Maybe I should. It's not worth it for me to end up in the brig, and I don't want to stir up trouble over something so stupid,' he said. 'Stupid? You think having feelings for me is stupid?' His head snapped toward me. 'What? You think I hadn't noticed the way you are looking at me? Come on, I might not be an Autobot, but I am not stupid. Your feelings for me extend back before we left Cybertron.' He looked down at his lap. 'Why else would you make a fight with your teammates about me? It's not the first time. I know everything, Bumblebee. Plus, Ratchet maybe told me about it too, on Cybertron when he repaired me after the bombing.' His optics widened. A smile stretched across my lips. 'it's okay. It's neat how possessive you are. Kinda cute even.' He snorted and shook his head.

'It's not...' I smirked. 'Yes, it is.' I nudged his side. 'Why didn't you tell me?' A silence fell. 'I didn't think you would like me. I thought you would friendzone me and that thought kinda... scared me I guess.' I hummed and looked at him. 'So, you say that you like me just as much as I like you?' He asked. 'I do. I have always liked you. Next time, don't get cranky and lash it out on me, okay? There's no other mech that can replace you. There's only one you and if you think I am ever inclined to like Sideswipe, then you're crazy.' He smiled widely and nodded. 'I am sorry.' I waved my hand. 'Don't be. He's a flirt and annoys people so I get it.'

There fell a silence. He suddenly turned towards me and kissed me. The gentle and soft kiss sent shivers down my spine. 'I actually wanted to wait until our first date but I couldn't wait,' he whispered against my lips. 'So, if I would ask you for a date, would you say yes?' he whispered. A blush crept up on my face. 'Don't get shy on me now, (Y/n). I didn't know you would blush,' he teased and softly nudged me. 'I would love to go on a date with you.' He smiled. 'Tonight?' I nodded. 'Yeah, sounds good!'