RID| Ragebyte x Femme! Scornopok

Requested by: GoldDriveFanNumber1

Plot: Ragebyte is joining on your journey. You two met a couple of months after the Alchemor crashed on earth. Ragebyte gets captured by the Autobots.

Warning: little bit of violence
__________________
• Your P.O.V •

I woke up, alone in an unfamiliar area. Not the best way to start your day. It's been two months since the Alchemor crashed here on a planet called earth and took me a while to adjust to this strange world filled with strange lifeforms. Humans aren't high on my respect list but I have to cope with it. I am living on their planet and to keep a low profile, I stayed in the shadows. It's the best option for now. I have been exploring this part of the country and I had to admit, some parts are quite beautiful. As long as I stayed out of trouble, I can go wherever I want to go. Along my journey I met a mech, Ragebyte. Bit of a strange guy at first, but later on, we started to get really close. Now, I couldn't imagine a life without him. He became not just a friend but also my partner. We did everything together and he accepted me the way I am. Not many bots accepted an Scornopok like me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing for unicron's sake? We are supposed to be on the move. I can sense Autobots nearby," the sharkticon scowled as he looked around for a brief second. "You are always so suspicious..." I mocked, moving over to him. He snorted and patted my helm, "well... it's important we stay in the shadows... we don't want to get caught, right?" He asked. "Going back in a pod? No freaking way..." I stated. "Good... then let's move," he said and pointed ahead of us. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "I don't know... just going to the north and continue our research, but it's important to leave this area as quick as possible," he said and started walking. Ragebyte has always been a bit stressful when he stays on the same place for too long and how can I blame him? The Autobots are on our tailpipes to catch us and lock us up again.

In peace we continued our journey and along the way, we chit-chatted about what we have discovered for so far. Around the evening, we decided to take a break because we were both quite tired. As I laid down, Ragebyte was sitting on a rock and stared up at the sky. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked down at me. "Nothing, why would you think something is wrong?" He asked. "because... you're quiet and not really there with your mind..." I said. Ragebyte shrugged his shoulders and settled besides me, pulling me closer like he was afraid to loose me. It's a bit strange conserved the fact he's usually not cuddly at all.

Nevertheless, I did accept his friendly and closed my optics, falling in a deep recharge quickly. Around 5 AM, I woke up and Ragebyte was gone. Where could he possibly be? I looked around, scanning the area but there was no sign of the mech. "Ragebyte!" I called out and walked into a random direction, but still no sign of the sharkticon. As time passed, I started to worry, usually he's not separated from me for long. I doubted he would ever leave me behind, I couldn't believe that. Maybe he went out for a swim. The sea is pretty close and he loved swimming and scaring fisherman, even we tried to keep a low profile and I got mad at him more than once.

I waited and waited but Ragebyte didn't return. The feeling that something was off only started to grow. Something must have happened, otherwise he would already be back. After all, he didn't like to leave me behind for too long. I wondered off, following his smell and reached an scrapyard. My long deadly tail swiped as I spotted Autobots. Ragebyte's biggest fear came true, they somehow managed to find and catch him. One large pod was visible and considered the fact Ragebyte's smell ended here, I assumed he was in there which really gave me the chills. There's a possible change the Autobots will catch me too, but I won't let my best friend behind. He sacrificed a lot for me too, now it's my turn to return that favor.

If there's something I am good at, then it's sneaking around without someone noticing it. There aren't many Autobots around right now, so big change I am able to free Ragebyte without exposing myself. I looked around before sneaking over to the pod. Yes, he's definitely in there. I looked around and inspected the pod for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out how to open the pod. I got a little too distracted with the pod and my long deadly tail hit with quite a lot of force one of the cars, shattering the windshield. I jolted the sound and it alarmed the Autobots nearly immediately. While cursing at myself I faced Bumblebee. "(Y/n)!" He took a battle stance and so did I, pointing my tail at him.

"Let Ragebyte free!" I hissed. "That's not going to happen!" He snapped and lunged for me. I was a little faster and Bumblebee slammed into a couple of cars behind me as I moved away. With my tail, I hit the pod and it collapsed. I am sure Ragebyte isn't going to be happy with my actions. I lunged for Bumblebee again, slamming against the the ground while in the meantime, Ragebyte crawled out of the pod with an angry hiss. "(Y/n)! We need to leave!" He ordered. I turned my helm and earned a hard punch on my helm, hard enough for the Energon to seep out. Ragebyte and I both fled back into the woods as reinforcement was called. We didn't stop either, not until we were miles way from the Autobots.

Ragebyte looked behind him and vented. "What happened! How did they catch you!" I exclaimed. "Stop raising your voice, (y/n)! It's not necessary," he snapped, but I guessed he was just distressed about what happened. He crouched down and lifted my helm, having a look at my head injury. He treated it with care and without asking any other questions. "I was scared to loose you..." Ragebyte said out of the blue which completely got me off guard. "What?" I asked. "I got scared... I wanted to protect you so I led them way from you," he said. I locked my optics with him. "I really like you and this is on my mind for a while now, but I love you. I fell in love with you..." he said and flashed me a nervous smile. "I am glad you are feeling that as well."

He smiled and hugged me before his lips crushed on mine. "I am glad to hear..." he whispered and nuzzled in my neck. He kissed me again before he got up. "Shall we continue our journey? I still don't feel safe," he stated. I nodded, "yeah, let's go..." I said. Ragebyte walked next to me, walking towards the upcoming sun in the horizon.