TF 3| Optimus Prime x Cyb! Femme reader

Requested by: @BumblebeeGirlz26

Plot: Reader gets kidnapped and Prime goes after her to save her.

Warnings: violence
___________________________

'You are late, kid.'

I ignored Ironhide as I transformed. 'Where have you been?' he hissed quietly. 'I was out,' I replied without looking at him. 'You should know better,' he muttered. Of course he says that. I looked at the other mechs in the training hall. They weren't really taking this training session seriously. The only reason I am here is because I want to see Prime. I haven't seen him for ages and I really wanted to catch a glimpse of our commander. I get it, he's busy and I shouldn't complain so much about it, but honestly, I miss him. I love Prime. The moment I saw him on Cybertron, I fell in love with him. I just want to impress him, show him what I got but sometimes I feel like I am failing. Whenever I am not able to complete a mission, he looks at me with that look. Disappointment. I hate it if he looks at me that way. I sighed and looked around. 'Where is Optimus?' Ironhide looked around. 'I think he'll be here any minute,' he muttered. 'Right... Prime is never late though,' I muttered. 'I am not late, (Y/N).' I turned my helm again. A smile stretched onto my lips. 'Right, I am sorry.' He didn't reply. 'Sideswipe, Sunstreaker. Attention please.' He's cranky. It surprised me, Prime is never cranky. Until now I guess.

Half way through our training, he walked off. I managed to sneak away and follow him. 'Optimus? Sir?' He halted and turned around. 'I have noticed that you're stressed out lately. Isn't there anything I can do to help?' I asked. 'Thank you, (Y/n) but I am fine. I can handle it, go back to your training,' he said, waving me off. I sucked in a vent and turned around. I was pressing his buttons and I didn't want to make his mood even worse so I returned to the training hall. 'Don't walk away mid-training,' Ironhide groussed. 'Sorry, I wanted to ask Prime something,' I mumbled, but Ironhide was too far away to hear me. After my training, Prime had vanished again. How can such tall mech disappear like that. I think Mirage would be jealous. I transformed again and parked in the corner. I was tired and could use some recharge anyway. all the night shifts. I don't mind doing them, but I barely have time to recharge. I shut down all my systems and fell into a deep slumber. When I woke up, I noticed everyone was gone. For a moment, I wondered if they were out for a mission and they had left me behind because they couldn't wake me up but remembered Sideswipe had asked Sam to come to the lake and apparently more bots were joining.

I transformed and stretched myself. I would take over Sideswipe's patrol for the afternoon and he would do my night shift. I don't mind. The lazy mech always gets the good patrols. I transformed again and drove off. I picked up a signal not too far from here which confused me a little. It wasn't an Autobot signal but neither a Decepticon signal, unless it's cloaked. Or, half cloaked actually. I turned and headed for the signal. Before I arrived, I sended Prime a message about the signal. I transformed, looking around. The signal had vanished. 'Strange...' I muttered to myself. Probably an error in my systems or something. I will let Ratchet have a look later today. I turned around, heading back to the road. I never made it to the road. I heard something behind me and before I knew it, everything went black.

((Optimus's P.O.V))
Prowl strode into my office. Lennox stopped his conversation. 'I will leave, talk to you later,' he said. He gave a nod to Prowl as he passed him. Prowl walked in, handing me some documents. '(Y/n) isn't back yet. It's been three hours,' he said. 'Really? She didn't go to the lake?' i asked. 'No, I called Sideswipe but he hasn't seen her,' he said. I sat back in the office chair and folded my hands on my lap. 'I will try to contact her,' i said. 'I tried, she's not picking up, 'he replied. 'Is she mad?' Prowl frowned. 'Why would she be mad?' I shrugged. 'I don't know...' Prowl sat down. 'What's this about?' he asked. 'I have been avoiding her.' Prowl raised a brow. 'Avoiding her? Was she disrespectful?' I shook my head. 'No, she wasn't. The opposite actually,' I muttered. 'Then why are you avoiding her? I don't get it,' he said confused 'I think I like her.' Prowl became quiet. 'I tried to focus on work, but she keeps distracting me, even though she's not physically here,' I sighed and grabbed a pen off my desk. 'Uhm, well... you could tell her?' he asked. 'I tried, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.'

'With all due respect. You are not treating her like a friend. Especially not if you avoid and ignore her. What we have is a good strong friendship,' Prowl said, pointing at me and himself. 'I hummed. 'I am saying this as your friend and not as your second in command, but... a lot of mechs are after her. Human and Cybertronian. I wouldn't wait too long,' he said and got up. 'Really?' he nodded. 'Yup, anyway, start off by calling her because she's ghosting my calls,' he snorted. 'Ghosting your calls? That's something for Sideswipe to do. (Y/n) wouldn't ghost your phone calls,' I muttered. 'Well, hopefully you have more luck then,' he mocked and strolled over to the door. 'Oh, Prowl.' He turned. 'This is between us.' He nodded, 'I know.'

I sighed and threw my pen on the desk before attempting to call (Y/n) but she didn't pick up. That's strange. I know (Y/n) quite well. She wouldn't ghost any of my phone calls and she always obeys my orders. I can't remember having an argument with her. Something isn't right. I got up and walked towards the main hanger. I hopped in my alt-mode and drove off. Perhaps she's stranded somewhere. I listened to her voicemail. A strange signal? I headed towards the location she referred to. I bet I will be able to find her there with some luck.

I drove towards the place and transformed. I heard (Y/n)'s cries. She's in pain. I hurried in my pace and hid myself. A tall mech was hovering over her. (Y/n) whimpered again, backing off and hit a rock. 'Come here little bunny.' I grunted softly. Crowbar. 'Leave me alone.' He hit her. I charged at the mech, throwing him away from (Y/n). 'Leave her alone!' I snarled. I looked at the femme. 'You're okay?' She was still scared but nodded and crawled back on her feet. Crowbar growled. We had a bit of a struggle but he fled. I turned towards (Y/n) and froze as she hugged me. I brought my hand towards her helm, rubbing softly. 'I am sorry.'

'The always apologizing.' She looked up. 'I failed you.' I shook my helmet. 'You didn't fail me. Please don't be ridiculous,' I snorted. She gave a small nod. 'Sometimes I feel like I do,' she added under her breath. We drove back to base but I kept thinking about what she said. It didn't sit right with me. Ratchet checked her up and the next following days, I kept an close eye on (Y/n). She seemed a little quiet in my opinion. 'Why don't you go talk to her?'

Prowl nonchalantly looked up from what he was doing. 'Prowl, you wouldn't talk about it,' I muttered. 'But I do because you like her and you're not really focused.' I didn't reply. I hate it he remarked it but it's true. 'Fine, I will have a chat with her later today.' He rolled his optics. '(Y/n)?' I shot him a glare. The said femme strolled over to him. 'Prime wants to talk to you. Report to me after your patrol and don't go on missions yourself without a partner to back you up,' he warned and walked off. 'Right... what's going on?' I walked over to the storage room and gestured her to walk in.

'I like you.'

She raised an optic ridge. 'Glad you do... you're my commander,' she said and smiled. I pressed her against the wall, quite forceful and kissed her. A few soft moans escaped. I grabbed her thigh and pulled it over my hip, forcing our codpieces together. Her optics were glowing. My cooking vents kicked in after our make-out session. 'I like you,' I repeated again. She kissed me again, gently. 'I kinda like you too,' she said a bit shy. I nuzzled in her neck. 'You're mine and mine forever!'