TF 4| Depressed! Ironhide x Cybertronian! Fem reader

Requested by: RuddyPascall456
Plot: Ironhide and Ratchet are brothers in this story. They survived the KSI attack and reunite with Optimus Prime and the others who survived. Ironhide is looking for one particular femme and turns out she's not at the base. It depresses him and gives him spark aches.

_____________________
((Ironhide's P.O.V))

I sped up, nearing the new base that was created shortly after the KSI tried to kill us all. Ratchet, my brother was with me. We escaped together. It has been a couple of months and I finally got a message from Optimus Prime. I had never been so happy before, to hear from him again but on top of that, he's alive. I felt a little anxious though, who survived and who didn't? I haven't had the time to ask him that question yet.

I got off the highway and checked the address again. An abandoned military base in Montana. Ratchet and I transformed and walked over to the base. Immediately, I was greeted by Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Hound, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Mirage. I felt fear coming up. Where is (y/n)? I haven't spoken to her for so long and I was so scared she got hurt or something bad happened to her. Optimus walked up to me, "Ironhide, Ratchet... I am so happy to see you both..." he replied and sounded relieved. "I am also happy to see you again, Prime... we thought you were killed during the attack..."  Ratchet replied.

Optimus sucked in a breath, "I nearly was..." he replied and turned around to look at his team for a brief second. "Some are still missing..." he added. "Is (y/n) here?" I asked. Optimus turned back towards me again and shook his helm. "I am sorry, Ironhide... we haven't heard from her... she didn't respond to my message either..." he said quietly. My world just collapsed, my beautiful femme. She couldn't be dead... I would never forgive me if that's the case. I should have been there, protecting her, but instead we had to split up. "Are you okay?" Ratchet laid his servo on my shoulder. "I–– I need some space..." I muttered and turned away from him.

Ratchet had a worried frown on his face plates, but accepted by request and left me alone without questioning anything else. I found myself in an empty hanger and sat down on some cargo, burying my face plates in my servo's. A very sharp pain filled my spark. A hiss escaped as I reached for my spark and rubbed the metal protecting my spark. It's not the first time I am having this problem. It happened before but hasn't been this worse before.

Later that afternoon, Optimus gave me my own dorm where I could recharge. Close to Ratchet's which was next door and that comforted me a little. I laid down, staring at the ceiling and massaged my spark area again. The pain was so intense, it drove me crazy and I thought it was just stress and needed to relax a little, but it didn't go away. Not even after getting some Energon.
The next following days, I didn't feel any better and stayed in my room most of the time. I couldn't see others, I just couldn't and besides that, the pain I carried with me the entire day wasn't helping either.

I just felt depressed and there's nothing in the entire world that could change that except (y/n). She's my world, my life and my safe house. Without her, I am lost. Deep down, I had hoped she would be here and welcomed me with open arms, but instead I learned there's a possibility she's dead. I vented heavily, rubbing my spark area once again.

Days turned into weeks and still no signal from (y/n) and I gave up my hope to ever see her again. I had to live with the fact the humans killed her and that is killing me. I slid off the berth and headed for the small medbay where Ratchet was working. "Ironhide..." he walked up to me and shut the door behind me. "What is wrong? Are you okay?" he asked and sat me down, trying to get a reaction out of me. "My spark..." I rubbed over the area again. "It hurts so horrible much... I can't take it anymore..."