TFP| Ratchet x human! female reader (lemon)

Requested by: -Shiro-Ackerman-

Plot: The reader is a nurse and Ratchet is her designated guardian and he goes to pick her up from her shifts at the hospital, Ratchet has feelings for her and she feels the same but he doesn't know it. The two are very close and usually talk a lot when the reader is at the base, one day when Ratchet goes to pick her up he sees her talking again with a co-worker and gets jealous, when they get to the base it's just the two of them, they argue and he ends up confessing and gets steamy.

Warnings: Swearing, sexual scene

date: 18/07/21

_________________________
Your P.O.V

"Thank's Ratchet."

I buckled up and kissed his cheek. "I never let you walk when you're done working," he muttered, driving off. "Still..." I muttered and leaned back. "How was your shift?" he asked. "Busy... there has been a big accident, so I had a lot of work on the EMR," I muttered. "humans..." he sulked. I looked at him again, "who was that guy you were talking to?" he asked nonchalantly. "Mick? Oh, he's a plastic surgeon and I had a question about a patient, nothing special," I said and waved my hand. "Good friends?" he continued. I arched a brow. "Just a question... I don't know what you're doing if you're not at the base."

That's a lie, Ratchet is my guardian, he knows what I am up to when I am not at the base. I decided to ignore it while he drove back home and dropped me off. "Come on in..." I said, hopping out. Ratchet got out as well and shut the door of his alt-mode. I opened the door of my home and let him in. "You mind if I take a quick shower?" I asked. Ratchet shook his head, "no, go take a shower, I am going to sit in the living room and wait," he stated and passed me. I ran upstairs and took a shower, dressing up in an oversized hoody and PJ pants. Casual clothing I loved to wear when I am at home and don't have to work.

Coming back down, Ratchet was sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Took you long enough..." he mocked and smirked a little. I rolled my eyes and grabbed chips and soda from the drawer before flopping next to him. He already had some soda. "So, what have you been up to all day?" I asked. Ratchet shrugged his shoulders, "nothing special. Boring actually," he mumbled. "I was actually waiting for you to be done working," he added. I leaned against me, "ahw, you missed me?" I joked. Ratchet rolled his eyes and nudged my side. "Perhaps."

I rolled my eyes and popped some chips in my mouth. Ratchet isn't only my guardian, but also my best friend. I want nothing more but to spend as much time as possible with him. Just a shame is busy nearly all the time. Sometimes I wished he wasn't working all day long and enjoyed life a little bit, but I am not going to beg or force him. We have our moments together, like now. It rarely happens that he's bored, so that certainly surprised and even shocked me a little bit. Lately, he's acting a little strange, I had no idea what was causing it. Maybe he's just having stress.

((Ratchet's P.O.V))
I am a chicken. I can't even tell (Y/n) that I like her. I sighed softly, trying not to alarm her. Does she even like me back or has she feelings for someone else. I think I am scared to get rejected, she never gave me a sign that she loves me too. I am still waiting for her to flirt or just something that tells me she has a crush on me too. (Y/n) got up as her phone went off. Instantly, my spark started to beat like crazy. It was a male voice. I sighed unhappily and looked back at the TV. I think I have to keep a very close eye on her next few weeks to make sure no one is getting in my way, but what can I do if there's someone who tries to hook up with her? I can't force her to love me if she doesn't like me back.

The next morning, I picked her up around the evening. I parked and activated my holoform. She's talking to a co-worker. what was his name again. Mick? Yeah, he's the plastic surgeon here at the hospital. Irritated I tapped with my fingers on my steering wheel and waited for (Y/n) to finally come. She's wasting my time talking to that male. I honked my horn. She jumped and looked in my direction. She smiled at Mick before she ran up to me and hopped in. "I am sorry..." she said, buckling up. "What was it this time you had to discuss? Another patient of yours?" I snapped. Her eyes widened at my defensive. "Ratchet... what's going on?"

I ignored her and drove back to base. I needed a moment to calm down, otherwise, I am going to hurt her feelings and that's the last thing I want. I am jealous and angry, but it's not worth hurting her feelings. "Ratchet." She laid her hand on my arm and flashed me a smile, which I didn't return. I sped up and once I arrived at the base, I let her hop out first before I followed. "Are you going to talk to me or what?" she asked demandingly. "Talk to you about what?" I muttered. "You're acting strange. I want to know what's going on." I shot her a glare and pushed her aside. "Nothing is wrong with me!" I snapped. "That's not what I see."

"You know what's bothering me? That you keep talking to that male for so long! Why?" I snapped. "We were only discussing something--... Ratchet, are you jealous or something?" she asked. I snorted and crossed my arms, "jealous? Why would I be jealous?" I snapped. She shrugged her shoulders and watched my reaction. "I am not jealous," I lied. She knows me too well, of course, she's aware that I am jealous and she won't let this one go that easily. "Talk to me,Ratchet!"

I sucked in a breath. "I love you."
She stared at me. "I don't want other people to steal you from me. I want you for myself and I know it sounds egotistical, but that's the way I feel, okay."
She approached me and laid her hand on my cheek, pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "The feeling is mutual, Ratchet. I love you too." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "Let's go to my room, okay." She blushed but nodded. I deactivated my holoform and took her with me to my dorm, placing her on my berth and used my mass displacement. She was a blushing mess as I straddled her.

She grabbed a piece of my armor and pulled me in a passionate kiss. I started to slowly take off her clothing, leaving her exposed right in front of me. I attacked her neck and left my marks all over her. I teased her female parts until I was barely able to control myself and removed my panel. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. "Don't be afraid now..." She gave a sheepish smile as I leaned over her again and kissed her. "Please..." she begged. I smirked and softly pressed against her, making her whine.

I stopped teasing her and slowly thrusted into her. We started making out while I moved and made her moan and beg for more. Her moans were like music for my ears, I wanted nothing more but gain more moans and screams. She came and pushed me over the edge. I thrusted one more time before I collapsed next to her with a smile on my face. She was panting beside me and rolled over, wrapping her arm around my frame and pressed a kiss on my lips. "You'd like that?" He teased. She giggled and nodded, kissing my neck cables. 

"I love you..."
"I love you too, (Y/n)."