TF 3| Yandere Ironhide x human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: ToshiElias999666
Plot: Ironhide and the reader are best friends and know everything about each other. But Ironhide has a secret, he's in love with the reader and is Yandere. It gets spicy in the end.
_________________________

I was chilling on Ironhide's hood. Like I did more often when he was done with his things. His holoform appeared and gestured me to move aside. With an easy jump, he laid down next to me, his back against his windshield.

"So... I saw a soldier talking to you today," he began, glancing at me as he said so. I raised a brow. I had noticed that he was triggered very easily when a soldier was talking to me. He would react his anger on me, telling me I shouldn't spend time with them, which annoyed me a lot, to be honest.

"He only asked me something... nothing more," I sulked, making him look at me again. "What did he ask?" I sighed and glared at him "Can you stop that?" I snapped. "Stop what?!" He snapped back. "The interrogation," I snarled.

He huffed and looked grumpily away from me "Why are you even doing that?!" I snapped, glancing at him. "Because... I want to know what those humans want from you!" He hissed. I sat up straight. "Since when do you even care?! I thought you were only protective, but now you start to act like an idiot," I spat before I slid off his hood.

Ironhide did the same and made me stop, pushing me against his alt-mode. His eyes changed from electric blue to a blood-red, the color I only saw when Sunstreaker was pissed off. "I do care! So tell me! What did he ask you!" he asked slowly yet dangerously. I gritted my teeth while glaring at him. "He asked me if I knew where Lennox was... that's all!" I snapped.

He let go of me and huffed while pacing around a bit "Stay away from the soldiers!" he snapped. I raised a brow and crossed my arms "Why actually?!" I impatiently asked, glaring at him. "Cause I say so!" He spat, grabbing me painfully hard. "I am warning you... you're not going near another mech anymore!" he spat furiously.

"That's kinda hard on a base with 98% male!" I hissed back. "Then try!" he snarled before he let go of me again. "Don't make me see it!" he snapped as he turned around. "I maybe lock you up in the brig if you do," he added dangerously. I huffed and glared at his alt-mode before I turned on my heels and stormed off, cursing under my breath.

I returned to my room and slammed the door closed. What was he even thinking?! If I wanna talk to other soldiers then I will, it's not like I am betraying him! He will always be my best friend! It will never change! I huffed and flopped on my bed staring the ceiling while thinking about him. I "had always hoped it could be more then just friends... but I doubted he liked me the way I liked him. I had fallen for him ever since I met him...

Later that evening, I strode over to the cafeteria, getting some food. While I was grabbing some food, Sideswipe sprinted over to me. "(y/n)!!!" He chirped happily. He was always nice to me, he had pranked me a couple of times, but I never got mad at him for pranking me, he just liked it and I couldn't get mad at him, he's too sweet for that anyways and besides that... I didn't want to get into trouble with his brother. He was probably the last person in this world I wanted to have a fight with.

"Siders!" I chirped back. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked at what I was making. "Looks good!" he said. I rolled my eyes, yeah you can have a piece..." I sighed, grabbing another plate. "Do you know what's going on with Ironhide?"
I raised my brown and looked at him "Why?! What did he do?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "He almost killed a soldier... you know the one that talked to you this morning," he said. My jaw almost dropped, that's something for Sunstreaker, not for Ironhide!

"HE DID WHAT?!" I exclaimed. Sideswipe shrugged his shoulders while poking with is a fork in the food I just made. "I don't know either... thought maybe you knew," "Sorry Sides... I need to have a little chat with him!" I growled before storming off.

I found him in the training room of course. I gave him a forceful push and glared at him. "Have you lost your mind!" I spat. He glared at me while straightening his shirt. "I haven't lost my mind!" he snapped back. "Than maybe you wanna explain to me why you killed that soldier!" I spat, glaring at him. "He deserved it!" he hissed.

"Why?! Cause he didn't know where Lennox was?! Is it his fault!" I snarled. "He had to stay from you! He could have someone else!" he spat. "What's wrong with me?!" I yelled. "YOU'RE MINE!" He yelled back. We were glaring at each other, but I slowly started to feel my anger fade a bit. "What?!"

"You're my femme! Other mechs have to stay away from you!" he snapped, glaring at me again. "I don't want people to look at you, touch you, talk to you... that's my job!" he grumbled angrily. I couldn't believe what he just told me.

Before I was even able to say anything, he picked me up. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I groaned a little as he began sucking on my neck. I really loved this strange and new feeling. Hide placed me down, and took off his shirt, throwing it aside. With no effort, he ripped the clothes off my body till only my lingerie remained.

I groaned at that and watched him taking off his clothes. I saw the tent in his boxers and blushed a bit by seeing that. Ironhide began to kiss me again, and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, holding him as close as possible while making out with him. I wrapped one leg over his hip, and he holds my thigh.

He yelped when he forcefully laid me down and climbed on top of him. With a blink of my eyes, I was completely naked. Ironhide studied me, smiling before he began kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist, enjoying him.

He pulled back and removed his boxers. There's no way that's gonna fit, but before I could utter anything, he pushed into me. I groaned, throwing my head back in pleasure yet pain.

He waited before he began to move. Our moans echoed through the room and I couldn't hold back either. "I-Ironhide," I breathed. He silenced me with a deep kiss before quickening his pace.

I screamed out when I came and panted heavily. My walls clenched around making him cum as well. He growled and tightened his grip on me. Ironhide pressed a kiss on my lips one more time before he collapsed next to me. Panting heavily before he recovered.

I climbed on top of him, making out. He traced his hands over my back, up and down. It gave me the chills, yet pleasure. We both froze as we heard a knock "hurry up old-timer! There are more people that want to use the training room! For other purposes!" Sideswipe shouted.

A blush spread all over my face. "Piss off Sideswipe!" He shouted angrily. "Maybe we should-... dress up?"
He huffed and pushed me underneath him, making out with me again. "I love you! Say you're mine forever,"

I smiled and laid my hand on his cheek. "I'm yours forever, Ironhide,"