TF 3| Mirage/Dino x Ironhide (lemon)

Ship idea: @SavageDecepticon13

Warnings: Sexual scene, swearing & violence

Plot: Mirage has some trouble with his holoform and causes embarrassing situations.

Date: September 11th 2021
______________________

"Damn it, kid!"

Ironhide marched over to me. "I am not a kid, Ironhide!" I snapped and pushed him out of the way. He stuck out his foot and I fell with all my files. "Really?!" I snapped. "I told you, explicitly to be in time for this damn meeting. So where were you this morning?" He snapped. "Oh, that's the problem," I scowled and collected the files on the ground. "You're not a Prime, so I don't follow your damn orders, okay?! Optimus asked me something and that's why I wasn't there during the meeting. Not like you care or understand. I don't need to explain myself to you. Go talk to Prime," I snapped.

Ironhide kicked me in my flank and once again, I dropped the files. I groaned in pain and looked up. "Don't give me that, Mirage!" He snapped. I was only able to glare and hoisted myself up. "You're such a Jack-ass!" I snapped, rubbing my ribs. "Awh, did it hurt?" He taunted and pushed me out of the way. "You have always hated me. I don't differ in age with Sideswipe and— you don't like. That's why you always chose Sideswipe." Ironhide snorted and turned around. "Liar. That's not true!" He snapped.

I wasn't in the mood to argue with him and grabbed everything I needed before I left. Instead of continuing my work, I decided to do some work outs. I changed my clothing and headed for the training room. I just love to do some work outs. I did some pull ups and was completely caught up in what inwas doing. It surprised me to know my holoform start to show some signs of errors. I stopped and jumped back on the ground.

It was glitching like crazy. Maybe it's because oventje intense work out or it's just an error that occurred after my latest battle. I got shot and Ratchet still had to give me a full check-up. I tried to deactivate it, but even that didn't work. I groaned and sat down, drinking some water to calm myself down. It means I have to search for Ratchet. Great. Really what you want on a Saturday afternoon.

I tried again to offline my holoform but it was glitching too much. I need to get this bug out of my system before it would put me in stupid situations. I got up and headed for the door, even before I got there, my holoform was glitching like crazy and felt rather strange. Like I had no control over my body at all. We have two type of holoforms. A projection of our human form, but no one can touch physically and our normal holoform and people can actually touch us.

My holoform is glitching between the two and made it difficult for me to touch things like the door handle. One moment I was holding it and the other moment, I was going straight through it. I quickly pushed the door opened before I would start glitching again and quickened my pace. It was after five minutes I started to notice another problem. My clothing started to glitch as well at the point it was completely fizzling out and coming back

I groaned and halted for a moment as my clothing completely fizzled out again, leaving me completely naked. "You know you're not invisible, right?" I turned to look at Ironhide. Of course. From all mechs I had to face him. "Thank you for acknowledging it," I snapped. Ironhide looked over my body. "Stop staring!" I snapped. He pushed me in a small storage room. My holoform started to glitch again between the two forms. "You're leaking."

"What are you talking about?" I sulked. Ironhide caught my eyes again. "Just look down you moron," he scowled. I never felt so miserable as now. "My holoform is glitching, if you hadn't noticed it yet," I snapped. "I see. Do I need to get diapers?" He mocked. "You like mocking me off?" I asked. Ironhide simply shrugged and approached me. "Go to the medbay and let Ratchet fix this."

He turned around and gestured to me to follow him. What do I have to lose? Only my ego I guess. In the medbay, Ratchet did some tests on my holoform and promised to have a look at my systems after his emergency operation. I just laid down, with the sheets over my waist and watched TV until Ironhide walked into the room Ratchet had given me. "What do you want?" I grumbled, zapping through some channels. "You're okay, kid?"

"Yeah, I feel completely fine," I sulked. "You know... the more you think about the error in your system the worse it get." I muted the TV and looked at him. "Oh, so you're here to give me advice huh?" I asked. Ironhide approached. "You need to relax a little bit." I snorted and pulled my head up. "Thank your for the advice, Ironhide."

His clothing fizzled out. My eyes widened in shock. "What are you doing?" I asked and sat up. "Mind turning around?" He asked. I was speechless. "Why are you—" I looked away for a moment. "Don't get shy on me now."
"I didn't expect this—" he cut me off. "You don't want it?" He asked. "That was not what I said either..." he hummed and removed the sheets. I got up and leaned onto the bed. His hand moved to my ass. I arched my back. "Are you going to spice it up or what?" I asked. He snorted and started to stretch me. "The only Jack ass here is you," he said.

I bit my lip. "Why?" I asked hoarsely. "Not going to moan?" He asked. My legs felt like they were made out of rubber. Ironhide hit my prostrate. I gasp and soft moan escapes from me. The mech behind me laughed devilishly and kept hitting that spot before I reached my high. I moaned and looked over my shoulders. "You sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded rapidly and touched his groin with my butt.

The next couple of minutes made me not only see stars but also knocked all the air from my lungs. Ironhide was violent but I loved it. With every thrust, I was slammed against the edge of the bed at the a point I was laying on it with my torso. I tried to hold back as many moans as possible but gave up. I came first before Ironhide came pulled out, slapping my ass so hard it stung and left a naatybred spot. I crawled fully onto the bed and kaidndown on my stomach. I am not able to walk straight the next couple of days. "You see, not glitch."

I looked at him and tried to move a little bit. "Now you need to explain that to Ratchet." I bit my lip while Ironhide's clothing fizzled back in. Ironhide cleaned me up a before he turned around and was about to leave. "How are you going to explain your painful butt to Ratchet?" He smirked. "An error." He laughed and opened the door. "Try to rest, you're too stressed lately and that doesn't help either.  I hummed, "and you don't want to help me out?" I asked with a smirk. "I don't hate you kid... I like you."
With that being said, he left.