TF3| Prowl x Jazz (lemon)

Requested by: Emo_girl3365

Plot: Jazz's past is haunting him and he's spiraling into a depression. Prowl tries to help him...

Warnings: Sexual content, depression
__________________________________
((Jazz's P.O.V))

A bang.
Faintly in the background.
Another bang and the feeling of someone shaking me. I growled. 'Jazz!' The voice was oddly familiar. The bot nudged me painfully hard. 'Lemme recharge,' I scowled. 'Jazz!' The voice shouted. I swam up from my recharge and looked at the tall bot in front of me. I got my first good look at the bot hovering over me and something leaped up inside of me that caused my spark to skip a beat. Prowl's entire frame was dented. Energon dripped through the cracks in his armor. Although my optics were wide open, Prowl kept shaking me as if he wasn't able to register I was awake by now. The hard bangs I had heard faintly minutes ago, now loudly filled out audio preceptors.

'What is going on?!'

I tightly grasped Prowl's wrist to stop him from shaking me. 'We are under attack! Kaon is under attack! Multiple bots are down. We have to move!' This wasn't Prowl. I heard panic and fear in his voice. I jumped from my berth. 'Where is Prime?' Prowl stopped. I thought I was as afraid as I could be but apparently, I wasn't. I recognized that what I had taken as fright from his part, was closer to raw panic. 'I don't know... I lost him.' It was like the air was sucked out of the room. I felt the Energon drain from my face. 'We've to find him now!' I shouted and ran towards the door. Before I had even reached the door, the door, the wall exploded. Debris flew everywhere and the large building started to collapse.

I uttered a scream of agony as a metal beam, that was supposed to support the upper floor, broke and collapsed on top of me. The screeching sound of breaking metal and collapsing walls filled the air while slowly but surely, the building started to bend to the left. Furniture and debris hit me. 'Prowl!' I shouted and tried to turn my helm. I saw nothing. I was left in the dark. 'Prowl!' I shouted again. The weight on top of me became more, denting my armor like it was made out of paper. I'm just matters of seconds, the entire building collapsed.

With a scream, I fell out of berth and woke up from this vivid dream. My spark was beating like crazy. I looked around before switching on the lights. I had to touch my chest and waist, just to be sure it was only my memory that was taunting me. I hoisted myself up and sat down on the edge, trying to catch my vent. Memories keep haunting me like ghosts. They're vivid and too real. As if I am reliving the moments over and over again. It's almost like I can feel the pain again.

I checked the time. 4:30 AM. Too early for me to get up yet but I wasn't planning on going back to recharge and risk another dream that represented my memories. I buried my face in my servo's for a moment. Why is this happening to me? I got up and decided to have a walk around the base to cool down my nerves and sparkbeat.

As silent as the night, I sneaked through the halls. There was this complete silence. A deadly silence. The only thing I heard was the sounds of traffic outside but it was faintly. I used to love the night, but that was a long time ago. I reminded myself that every mech and femme must have at least some sort of the same problem. Reliving memories of the past. We don't talk about the things we see. Some are too horrible to even recall.

I sat down in the rec room with some Energon. The calmness around the base caused my sparkbeat to slow down and relax. Although I was alone, I didn't had the feeling I was completely alone. In the many rooms Here at the base, we're recharging the humans and not too far from the rec room, were my fellow Autobots. I had considered checking up on Prowl, to hear his systems and see him. I nearly lost him. Multiple times.

A soft touch on my shoulders caused me to jump in my seat. 'What are you doing at this hour? It's too early for you to get up,' Prowl whispered. I shook my helmet. 'Couldn't sleep.' He sat down. 'You couldn't sleep or you had a nightmare again?' He asked while giving me that familiar look. 'Ugh...' I shook my helmet. 'You wanna talk about?' He asked after a few seconds of silence. 'No... it's fine.' I waved my servo to brush it off. 'You're not doing well lately and I don't feel like I wanna sent you for another mission.'

Anger rose up.
'You are doubting me!' I snapped. 'I am not doubting your skills, but I doubting your judgement. You act differently and I wanna know why.' A deadly silence fell. 'I need to know why. I thought we were friends...' he added, much calmer this time. 'We are...' I trailed off. 'Than talk to me! What is bothering you,' he asked more intrusive.

'Fine, it was a nightmare... so what?!' I snapped. 'I am trying to help you, Jazz. I can't if you don't talk to me and certainly don't wanna fight you.' I grunted and shook my helmet again, playing with the glass of Energon on the table. 'Regardless you know why I am not okay, you keep asking, why?' I questioned after another silence. 'Because I wanna hear it from you.'

'My past... it's haunting me,' I muttered. A sympathetic smile crept up on his face. 'I know what you feel. I keep reliving those horrible memories,' he whispered. 'How do you deal with it?' I asked quietly. 'I don't. I can't.'

((Prowl's P.O.V))
Jazz broke down sobbing. Mechs barely show any sadness and for Jazz to end up like this is extremely rare. I guess that behind all his happiness is a lot of pain. He just pretends to be okay. I scooted closer towards him, comforting Jazz. Concern overwhelmed me. I forced him to look at him and softly pressed my derma on his. The mech froze abruptly. 'Where did you do that for?' He whispered. 'Attempt to make you stop crying and it worked, didn't it?' I whispered against his derma. I continued my actions. Slowly, I pulled him on my lap, making out.

'Don't worry. Everything will be okay.'
'You don't know that, Prowl.'
'I do. I promise you.'
'Don't promise me things you don't know for sure.'
'Then trust me it will be.'

He looked me in the optics before his derma connected with mine again. Our make out session heated up and I pinned Jazz to the table, removing his panel. His servo rubbed over my armor. A soft moan escaped from me. I grunted and deepened the kiss a little. We fought for dominance. I removed my panel as well and grasped his hips. 'Be quiet.'

He opened his intake to say something but I already thrusted in. His words changed into a soft moan. I sped up. I definitely changed his mood. His grunts and moans were music for my audio preceptors. As we both finished, our cooling vents kicked in. 'Come with me.' I hoisted him up and took him to my room for some fun.