MTMTE| Skids x Cyb! Femme reader (Lemon)

Requested by: LiquidStatic

Plot: The reader notices Skids interest in her and decides to tease him with it when she notices his king for praising.

Warnings: Sexual scene, praise kink, swearing

Date: September 2th 2021

_____________________________

"(Y/n)!"

Rodimus marched over to me. "What do you want, Rodimus?" I sulked and glanced at him. "You were late for duty. I expect everyone to be in time, you understand?" he asked before passing. "Good morning to you too," I replied sarcastically and turned around again, only to bump straight into Skids. "Skids... you scared the scrap out of me," I said nervously and stepped back. "Don't take it personally, Rodimus fell in an argument with Ultra-Magnus earlier today. He's still grumpy," he explained. I gave a small nod and stepped back to let him pass. "Where are you going? That way?" I followed his digit but shook my helm.

"No, I am going to the recroom," I replied. He ohh'ed. "Shall we catch up later?" he asked. Skids often asked me to hang out with him, which he usually never did. Since we are stuck on this spaceship and traveled all through the galaxy, Skids had found interest in me for some reason. Our relationship was rather weird, we aren't lovers but not friends either. I guess we are between in it. We never interfaced but we love teasing each other and pushing each other to the limit. I lately figured out about Skids's praise kink. "You're armor is shinny today, Skids. It looks so fragging good," I whispered near his audio and traced his chassis with a digit.

His entire frame shook in delight and lust. He pinned me to the wall and smirked. "Such a naughty girl. Ever since you figured it out, you tease me with it," he said closely to my face. I smirked as well and made a circling motion over his panel. "I would love to see how big you are and how tight your valve is," I whispered. Skids growled and gritted his teeth. "Yeah? You would like to see me exposed?" he whispered. I smirked and pushed him aside, walking off with a smirk. Skids's frame was hot and he was on the verge of asking me to come with him. Despite we never interfaced, there were moments we both wanted it.

((Skids's P.O.V))

I watched (Y/n) walk off. Her hips swayed and I shouldn't be thinking too much about it. I groaned and walked back to my dorm. Sometimes, I wanted her so badly but she always walks off. Today, I thought I had a good change but I guess I was wrong. A little disappointed I failed again, I opened my door and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. I paced around restlessly, thinking about (Y/n) before I laid down on my bed and removed my panel. I thought about (Y/n), how beautiful and sweet she was and how badly I wanted her to have her squirm underneath me.

I came closer to my overload and softly cried her name. The walls are thin and last thing I want is to alarm anyone or worse, let (Y/n) hear me moan her name. I am sure she doesn't want me as badly as I want her and it's just a game for her. I tried to flirt and get her on a date with me back on Cybertron but it never came that far. I actually started to get desperate and spark broken. I looked up to the ceiling for a very long time. I hadn't even heard (Y/n) coming in. "Skids, I--" she cut herself off as she spotted the state I was in. "(Y/n)!" I covered myself and my cheek plates flushed. "Are you getting shy on me, Skids? I have a valve too, you know and believe me... I know how a spike looks like," she said but closed the door quickly behind her.

I relaxed a little bit and stared at her. "What's on your mind, handsome?" she asked and flopped beside me, not uncomfortable or whatsoever. "Do you like me? I need to know because... I get it if you don't like me. I don't have compassion with me, but I want to know if you like me? If you are crushing as much as I have been crushing on you for so long," I said. (Y/n)'s optics widened a little. "You like me?" she asked. I gave a small nod. "I don't just like you, (Y/n)... I am in love with you and I want to be your mate... if you allow me to be your mate of course. If you reject me... I hope we still can be friends. You give me so much joy and happiness in life. Without you, I would be lost and depressed."

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))
Skids looked frightened and I could smell his fear. A smile crept up on my face place and I pressed a soft kiss on his lips, but that deepened quickly. He pinned me down and rolled on top of me. "Shall we have some fun then?" he asked. I kissed him again and started to make out for at least ten minutes. I praised him and that went straight into his spike. His kink was driving him absolutely crazy. He was squirming and bucking his hips into mine like crazy. I removed my panel and he dove straight with his face between my legs.

Skids was obsessed with for a very long time. I wished he made the first step sooner. I would have loved to be his spark mate and I would tease him regardless. He's fun to tease. I moaned his name and overloaded. He lapped up my juices before he kissed me again and pushed into me gently. "Such a good mech," I purred near his audio. Skids grunted at that. "Frag, (Y/n) you are making me go crazy," he moaned. I chuckled and kissed him again, pulling him as close as possible while Skids worked his magic on me. The room was filled with metal hitting metal and our softs grunts and moans.

"Good boy..." I purred before I attacked his neck. Skids whimpered at that and I felt him coming. He thrust into me one more time before he came deep inside of me. It send me over the edge and my walls clenched around him. Heavy venting, Skids rolled beside me,– his cooling vents kicking in. We snuggled into each other. "I love you, Skids." I mumbled. He smiled and kissed me passionately. "I love you too, (Y/n)!"