TF 5| Hotrod x human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: @Prettygurl1nihya

Plot: Hotrod goes into heat and tries to hide it for (Y/n).

Warnings: Sexual content

Date: August 18th 2021
_____________________

"Bumblebee?"

The mech turned towards me. "Have you seen Hotrod? I can't find him," I muttered. The mech shook his helm while looking around. Hotrod knows this castle very well, he could be anywhere. "Perhaps Cogman knows," Bumblebee suggested. I gave a small nod. "Thanks anyway, Bumblebee," I said and walked off. I walked back inside and searched for Cogman. I found him in the kitchen, preparing food for tonight. "Hi, Cogman." The mech glanced at me. "(y/n)..." he greeted back briefly. "I was wondering if you have seen Hotrod, I can't find him anywhere," I said. Cogman stopped, "really? I saw him this morning in the garden," he replied. "I have been looking for him all day long," I scowled, a little irritated and tapped my foot on the ground. Hotrod is not just my best friend but also my boyfriend.

"Perhaps he's in the garden," Cogman stated. He's not in the mood to argue with me or listen to my complaints. I walked off and headed for the garden again. He was there indeed, just parked there like a normal car. "Hotrod!" I snapped while I marched over to me. His engine roared to life while the Lamborghini backed off. "Hotrod! Don't you dare to leave!" I warned, pointing at him. "Chérie, s'il te plaît..." he said sheepishly. "No! You have been ignoring me all day long! I called you and you ignored me! What did I do!" I snapped. Hotrod kept backing off. "Je suis désolé pour ça... that wasn't my intention," he said. "Your sorry doesn't mean anything to me right now! I want answers, why are you ignoring, damn it!" I snapped.

"I understand you're angry but... I was busy. Really busy." I came to a stop and so did he. "Busy?! With what exactly, Hotrod?" I snapped. There was no reaction. "Hotrod!" I snapped. His alt-mode jolted a little. "Stuff... I was busy with stuff," he said. "What stuff?" I asked. "mon amour, I didn't mean to upset you or piss you off by any means," Hotrod stated. "Then at least give me a proper explanation!" I started and tapped with my foot on the ground. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked. "What?! No, (Y/n)! No... I would never cheat on you. No, honestly... I was busy today," he stated. "Screw you, Hotrod!" I snapped and turned around. "Chérie, wait..." I halted and turned. "I didn't mean to piss you off. I hate seeing you upset," he stated. "Yeah, whatever, Hotrod. Dis-moi juste la foutue vérité!" I scowled before I walked off.

((Hotrod's P.O.V))
She's pissed off and I can't blame her. I have been ignoring her all day long. I just didn't want to bother her with my embarrassing problem. I hate my heat, probably just like any other mech and femme. I sighed and activated my holoform. A very bad idea, but I wanted to show (Y/n) love her more than anything. I found her sitting at the dining table, eating. I joined her. "Chérie... please forgive me." I laid my hand on hers. She glared daggers at me. "Look... I know it was wrong of me to ignore you all day. Je le jure I didn't want to upset you," I stated. "Then why didn't you reply to my text messages or calls, Cher?" she asked. "I have a problem and I don't want to bother you with it. It's really embarrassing..." I said. She arched her brow, "what problem?" she asked.

"I am in cyberheat. It means that I am really in the mood, you know. All the time... and I have a horrible burning sensation in my interface section. Being around means that... it's harder for me to control my feelings. I don't want to force you anything, I don't want to confront you with it. We have never done it and I want you to be ready, I want you to enjoy it and I don't want you to feel you have to or whatever. I thought it was better to take a step back and get through this." She laid her hand on mine, "amour... I love you. I am your girlfriend and I want to help. You have helped me so many times too," she stated. "This is different, Chérie." She smiled and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you so much Hotrod, you know that and it's super sweet you are thinking about me and how I might feel but... you are not forcing me or making me feel like I have to interface with you. I do want it... because I really love you."

A smile formed on my lips while I pulled her in a kiss. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. "Venez avec moi, ma chère..." she whispered and got up, pulling me up as well. I smirked and followed her. I could barely keep myself in check as she opened the door of her dorm and let me in. She shut and locked the door, undressing in front of me. I did the same and pulled her down with me. "Are you sure about this, Chérie?" I asked. She kissed me and wrapped her legs around my hip. We started to make out. I nuzzled in her neck. "Je t'aime," she murmured. "I love you too," I whispered. In minutes she was so aroused and ready for me, but despite my heat, I didn't want to rush anything and maybe make her feel uncomfortable. I wanted her to enjoy every bit of it.

She arched her back as I kissed her neck and marked her as mine. Her hands rubbed my hand while she shut her eyes and softly moaned my name. "Hotrod..." she whispered and ran her hand over my back. "Are you ready, baby?" I whispered. She smiled and nodded, kissing me again as I slowly pushed into her. I groaned a little as I had another burning sensation waving through my spike. She rubbed my head and kissed my neck. "Go ahead..." she whispered and smiled. I gently started to move but sped up.

By the time we both finished, I was exhausted already but felt very relieved. (Y/n) laid on her side and rubbed my head. "Do you feel better?" she asked, kissing my lips softly. I nodded and leaned into her as she pressed her forehead against mine. "Thank you, baby," I whispered. She hummed and left a hickey in my neck. "You really need to learn to communicate more when you are having a problem, Hotrod," she mumbled. A smile pulled up on my face. "I know... I really didn't intend to piss you off. I tried not to make you uncomfortable, that's all," I muttered. She smiled and kissed me again while wrapping her arms around my muscular waist. "Cher, please... talk to me next time, deal?" she asked. I smiled, "alright... deal, Chérie."