TFP| Ultra-Magnus x Sunburst (OC)

Requested by: @Lovethelaw

Plot: Sunsburst is sparkmates with Ultra-Magnus. Optimus is her brother and he doesn't know about her sparkmate nor that she's sparked, but he will figure it out and he's not amused. 

Oc description: Sunburst is orange and yellow with black lining and a bit taller than Ratchet.

Warnings: None

Date: 04-08-21
________________
((Sunburst P.O.V))

My servo sneaked around Magnus's helm as I pulled him another kiss. He groaned and deepened the kiss. "Naughty girl," he purred in my audio. I laid my helm back down and allowed him kiss and suck on my cables. "When do are you going to tell your brother about me?" He asked quietly as he laid beside me on his side to look at me.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling above me. "I don't mind telling others but my brother... I don't know honestly." I shook my helm. I have a close bond with Optimus, he's my brother but also very overprotective and he doesn't know Ultra-Magnus is my sparkmate. When I first got here with Magnus, everyone seemed to be so shocked when they figured out who my brother is. It has never been a secret, but people have never noticed it.

Magnus got up, we both got a call from Optimus. "We will talk about this later, alright?" He asked. I nodded and got up as well. "What's sup, Optimus?" My brother sighed and smiled. He always does that when he sees me. It's rather funny to Ratchet though. I don't really mind, Optimus just deeply cares about me. Maybe a little too overprotective sometimes but doesn't want to loose me and I get that. After all, I am his only family left. Optimus stepped between me and Magnus, like he does more often when he doesn't want a mech near me. This is typical for my brother to do, it happens every time. Like he changes back into Orion Pax.

"There's a signal... close to the ship that brought you to earth, you might want to check it out?" He asked. I nodded and looked at Magnus. I love it when he gives me that face. He's commander and I am lieutenant again. It's funny and on the other hand sad we are trying to hide our relationship. Not really what I wanted, but there's no other option right now. I hope to tell my brother soon.
Magnus and I drove off, back to our ship but nothing was there. Probably a seeker flying over or whatever but nothing special. We decided to stay at our ship for a couple of days, so we can discuss what and how we are going to tell my brother. We need to tell him a major thing he's not going to take lightly.

Two days passed and Magnus and I discussed some scenarios, my brother called us in. Apparently a new Autobot had arrived and he asked us to pick him up and bring him to the base, Ratchet also wanted to check me up.
Magnus and I transformed as we neared the forest. A young Autobot approached. "Oh my Primus, Ultra-Magnus." He was hyped and energetic, kinda adorable too. My sparkmate wasn't impressed whatsoever and acted cool and a little cold. I nudged his side, "be nice." He rolled his optics and looked down at the young mech again. "What's your name?" He questioned. "Smokescreen." He saluted. "Let's go, soldier."

"Who are you?"
I flashed the young mech a smile. "I am Sunburst, Optimus's sister," I said and nudged his side before I transformed and followed Ultra-Magnus. "Optimus has a sister?" He asked energetically before he followed me and Ultra-Magnus. A ground bridge appeared and we drove through it into the base. While Optimus and Magnus were having a conversation, Ratchet took me apart to check me up. He scanned me, "you're sparkbonded?" He asked. An innocent smile formed on my derma. "Yeah... Ultra-Magnus is my mate." He hummed and carried on with his tests.

"Did you know you're sparked?"
A frown spread on my face. "Sorry? What?" I asked, sitting up. "A little one is on the way," he stated. My optics widened a little bit. "Is it... healthy?"
"As far as I can see... you're healthy and so is the sparkling. It's too early to tell if it's a mech or femme," he warned. "I need to talk to Magnus." Ratchet stepped back, "let me comm him," he stated. Two minutes later, Magnus walked in. "I know about bond with her, Magnus." The tall mech walked up to me. "Is she alright?" He asked. "She's sparked." Ultra-Magnus optics widened and he tightly hugged me. "You need to promise us to keep it a secret!"

Ratchet raised his optics, "I am not allowed to share personal information with other bots," he said and turned around. "We are getting a sparkling," I whispered. Ultra-Magnus hugged me again. "I am so happy, I just can't believe it?" He purred and hugged me again. His derma crushed on mine in a passionated kiss.

That evening, we were quietly celebrating the happy news. We hadn't planned a sparkling, but we were so happy and the sparkling is welcome. I don't know yet how I am ever going to tell Optimus, but that's not my concern for now. "I am so happy..." I wrapped my arms around Ultra-Magnus's neck and kissed him again. "Sunburst!"

Ultra-Magnus and I jolted up. "Optimus..." I glanced nervously at Magnus beside me. "What the hell is going on!" He spat out. "Optimus, with all due respect—" Prime raised his hand. "I don't want to hear it!" He snapped and walked up to me. "How long is this been going on he asked, quite demanding. "Years."

"How could keep this a secret from me!" Optimus spat out furiously. "You have no reason to be mad, Optimus! It's my personal life and if you weren't so overprotective and nosy, I might would have told you. Just for the record, my personal life is not your business!" I sneered and approached him. "I can bond with whoever I want and you have no right to tell me what to do or not!"

Optimus vented and looked away to calm himself down. "We expect a sparkling." Optimus eyes turned stone cold as he glanced at Ultra-Magnus. Usually, Magnus has better timings but I guess he just wanted to get over with it. "What did you just say?" He snarled, approaching Magnus. "Optimus! Stop!" I tugged know his arm, but he shrugged me off. "With all due respect, I love your sister and we expect a sparkling."

"You fragged my sister?" He hissed before punching his jaw. I yelped, optics widening. "Optimus!" I whispered and watched Magnus getting up with a grunt. This is not a Prime, this is my old overprotective Orion Pax. Steam emerged from Optimus's nose before he turned around and marched off. "He'll come around."

Ultra-Magnus wiped some energon off his derma. "I hope so..."