TFP| Optimus Prime x Shy! Cybertronian femme

Requested by: BumblebeeGirlz26
Plot: the reader is very shy and wants to tell Prime about her feelings for him, but she can't, Optimus beats her to it in the end.
________________________
((Your P.O.V))
I was talking to Bulkhead, but I actually wasn't really listening and was more focused on Prime. He was talking to Ratchet about something. I got here a year ago along with Smokescreen, we traveled together and he was kinda my best friend, but my crush was Prime.

I hated it to be so shy. I seriously hated, the only time I wasn't shy as if I was with Smokey. Don't ask me why he was like a brother to me. Optimus caught my eyes and I quickly looked away, a dark blush spread over my cheek plates and I tried to hide it by looking at the floor.

"You're okay?" I gazed at bulkhead. Not really subtle and it only made me more nervous. "Yeah! I'm fine! Gotta go!" I said, marching out of the hanger. My cooling vents kicked in and I wanted to hide somewhere. Every time I caught myself staring at Prime and everyone he caught my eyes like he knew I had a crush on him, or more like... he felt I was staring at him. I was still blushing madly and made a mental note to never stare and dream about him ever again.

I yelped as I bumped into Smokescreen. He gave me a strange look before he spoke up "What's on your mind? Why are you blushing?" he asked. "ugh... it's nothing," I mumbled. He shook his helm "Come on, (y/n)... tell me," he said. I sighed softly "Optimus caught me staring at him," I muttered. Smokey was the only one that knew about my crush on our leader. He smirked a bit "That's not helping!" I grumbled.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" he asked. "Oh, so he can hate me for life you mean?" I sulked. "No! He's not gonna hate you!" he snorted. I gave him a look "If he doesn't feel the same then it's only gonna be awkward, Arcee is hundredth times better then me anyway!" I mumbled sadly. "Don't say that... you're just as good as everyone here," he stated, smiling at me. I hugged him and he hummed softly, rubbing my back softly.

"You're so complicated," he sighed. I huffed "No... it's just the truth," I mumbled. He pulled back and placed a kiss on my cheek plate before he patted my shoulder. "I am not gonna tell ya what do, but you should tell him!" he said with a smirk before he left. I huffed and shook my helm. Nah I am gonna tell Optimus about my crush on him! I made my way back to my dorm, reading something, till I heard a knock on the door. A little bit surprised I walked over to it. It never happened someone actually came to see me.

I answered the door with a hum and faced Optimus, making my spark beat like crazy and again a dark blush spread over my face. Damn it! He must be here because he caught me staring at him and I didn't really wanna talk about it, what am I even supposed to tell him?

"O-Optimus," I stammered, scowling at myself mentally for doing so. He flashed me a smile "May I come in?" he asked. I gave a brief nod and stepped aside, letting him in. I closed the door behind him and nervously fiddled with my digits, not sure what he was going to say. Maybe I did or say something wrong, or he was indeed here because I messed it up with staring at him. Gosh, I told myself so many times to not stare at him, but I can't help it!

The mech turned around to face me, probably noticing the dark blush that spread over my face. "So... what's going on?" he asked, looking me in the optics. Oh gosh, what am I supposed to tell him? That I have a crush on him as Smokescreen told me to do? God no! I can never look at him again if he rejects me! I realized he was staring at me, probably noticing my inner argument. "Is something wrong?" he asked. I quickly shook my helm "No! Why would something be wrong?" I sheepishly asked, smiling a bit. "You're nervous," he said as he watched me shuffle on my feet. I gave a sheepish smile. "No... I am just-... nothing is wrong," I stated finally, pretty nervous. He approached me, and I couldn't help but my cooling vents kicked in. Why on earth was he so close! Did Smokescreen say something to Optimus about my crush on him?

"So you're not gonna tell me why you're staring at me, or why you're following me?" he asked as he approached. I backed off till I hit the wall. He placed his servo's next to my head against the wall. "You're acting strange lately," he said quietly, his lips ghosted over mine and I started to shake a bit. So close... so close. I just wanted to kiss him, I wanted to feel it. The mech looked me in the optics again "come on, (y/n) you know you can tell me everything," he said in a whisper. "Tell me the truth... or don't you think I haven't seen you looking at my interface panel?" he asked. I blushed my madly and my cooling vents started to work harder than they already did. "Tell me the truth, (y/n)!" he pushed. He lowered his helm a bit, flowing some warm air in my neck. I shivered at the that and couldn't talk.

I was so focused on his cool lips ghosting over mine. "(Y/n)!" He repeated. I hmm'ed and met his optics again. "Tell me the truth " he repeated. "I love you..." I said in a whisper, so quiet I doubted he actually heard me, but he did and instead of yelling at me like I predicted. He pressed his metal lips on mine.

"I love you too, (y/n),"

My spark was beating like crazy by hearing this and I placed my hand on cheek plate, kissing him again. "Next time tell me the truth!" He stater. I blushed a bit but nodded "yeah I will!" With that I kissed him again.