TF 3| Skids x Child reader! x Mudflap (part 2)

Requested by: X-another-one-x
Plot: The reader is 15 years old now and she starts running away from the base. The twins and Jolt whom she's close to as well are suspicious and don't know why she keeps running off. It turns out she is hanging out with a girl who has superpowers as well and is also bi-sexual.
__________________________________
((Skids P.O.V))

"Hey bro!"
My brother turned his helm and stopped with what he was doing. "I am looking for (y/n)... have you seen her?" I asked. "Actually, I wanted to ask you the same question as well..." he said. I sighed and scanned the hanger briefly. "Perhaps she's with Jolt," Mudflap suggested. "I just came from the medbay after you beat the hell out of me again!" I snapped. Mudflap snorted and pointed at me, "that's what you get for being a fragger!" he snapped. "Twins!" Ironhide roared, glaring at both of us.

"Relax... we are good..." I said, raising my hands. "You better be!" he growled angrily, but I guess he's still annoyed about this morning. "Hey... have you seen (y/n)? We are looking for her," I asked. Ironhide shook his pitch-black helm, "no... my guess... she left the base. I believe I saw her this morning..." he said. My brother and I frowned a little, "she's leaving the base a lot lately, don't you think?" he asked. Ironhide shrugged his shoulders "She's a teenager... of course she sneaks out of the base..." he mocked. "Yeah... but we are a bit worried," Mudflap said. "Why?" Ironhide asked confused.

"I don't know... perhaps because she has powers and you know how much the Decepticons want special human breeds..." Mudflap mocked. Ironhide rolled his optics "she wouldn't leave Washington DC and we keep a close eye on everything. Believe me... she's safe... and if someone attacks her then she's able to fight. Didn't you guys train her?" he asked. We both nodded, "there you go... don't worry so much... she'll be fine," Ironhide stated before walking off.

"Perhaps she's right..." Mudflap sighed. "Let's ask her if she gets back, okay?" I asked. Mudflap gave a small nod and turned back to what he was doing. I spotted Jolt on the other side of the hanger and strolled over to him. "Have you found her?" he asked. I shook my helm, "Ironhide saw her this morning, so most likely did she leave the base," I said, shrugging my shoulders. Jolt hummed and eventually shrugged his shoulders. "Well... hopefully she gets back soon then..." he mumbled. I nodded quietly and chatted with him and Bumblebee for a while.

Later that afternoon, around the evening, I spotted (y/n) walking in. I transformed immediately and activated my holoform. "(y/n)!" I called out, running over to her. She stopped walking and turned around. "Hi... where have you been?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders, "I was... hanging out with people," she grumbled. "Oh... really... who?" I asked, following her. "People," she repeated. "Nice people?" I asked. She snorted, "why wouldn't they be nice? Otherwise I wouldn't hang out with them," she mocked and rolled her eyes.

"You're gone a lot lately..." I mentioned carefully. (y/n) snorted and halted causing me to bump into her. "Skids... please... I am not doing anything stupid... so please," she said, giving me a look. "You never hang out with us again... why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "No!" she said, her eyes widened a little. "No, Skids..." she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "No... why would you think that? I adore you and you're my best friend..." she stated. I nodded silently, "shall we hang out now?" A smile pulled on my lips while I nodded. "Yes!" I chirped.

My brother and Jolt joined an hour later when they were done with their chores and we ordered pizza. "So... how was your day?" Jolt asked before taking a bite of his pizza. (y/n) nodded and shrugged, "it was good... why?" she asked. "Just curious... I haven't seen you all day," he sulked. (y/n) sighed, "Look... I am not doing anything wrong... I am just having fun... and I promise that I won't end up in the police station or in jail," she stated. We all looked at her, "I have to admit... that we are a little concerned about the fact you're not telling us what you're doing all day..." Jolt said honestly. "I get it... but... you know..." she trailed off.

We exchanged a look but we didn't want to push and upset her. It's clearly that she doesn't want to talk about it for some reason. "Can't you guys just trust me?" She asked. I nodded, "yeah... sorry,"
She never really got over the fact that her mom dumped her. It still hurts her and we don't want to try to take a parental role. It just really upsets (Y/n).

The next day, (Y/n) was gone again. We didn't know where she headed too but didn't worry too much about it. She said she's not doing illegal things and she never lies. My brother and I were training until (Y/n) walked in with another girl. "Twins... Uhm, this is Emily," she said, pointing at the girl.

"Oh... nice to meet you," we said in sync. The girl stepped forwards, shaking our hands. "I have powers too... just like (y/n) she said. We ohh'ed, that explains a lot. She found someone who's just like her. "Why didn't you just tell us?" I asked. "Because... I don't know. I didn't really had a reason for it," she replied with a sigh.

The femme smiled at (y/n) and have her a soft push with her elbow. "Yeah... Uhm you know... there's something else," (y/n) said. "She's my girlfriend," she said, giving us a smile. "Congratulations! We're so happy for you," I said, hugging her and Mudflap after me. "For how long?" I asked. Emily answered: "a month or so."

Mudflap and I were just happy to know that (y/n) found someone special. After all, she really deserves it...