G1| Blurr x Human! female reader (lemon)

Requested by: Butterflymed

Plot: You have known Blurr for three years. You became good friends and eventually lovers. However, you need to deal with his fast talking, which sometimes even gives you headaches.

Warnings: Sexual scene

____________________________________________

'Blurr...'

He stopped talking and gave me an innocent look and quilty look. 'I am sorry, I am talking to fast,' he sighed and sighed softly. 'Yeah, for the last twenty minutes,' I replied. He looked down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers. He's not able to stay quiet for longer than a minute. He looked up again, 'my mission went really good...' There we go again. I love Blurr, I know him for three years, we started off as friends but now we are dating. It's just, once he start talking, he doesn't stop and gives me a lot of headaches. The time he's quiet for longer than 30 seconds is at nights but even than, he sometimes talks in his recharge.

I felt bad for interupting him or putting on headphones. He's so sweet and it would be rude. 'Blurr...' I cooed. He sighed and got up. 'I will get you some soda,' he said and walked off. He does feel insecure sometimes. Sometimes he thinks I don't like him anymore. He told me a lot of females have rejected him because he talks to much and no one wanted to talk to him back on Cybertron. It's sad and it hurt him more than he actually shows. That's the main reason why I often cut him off with a kiss. To show him I love him but would be glad if he shuts up for a second.

Blurr placed the glass on the coffee table and sat beside me. His hand reached for my face. 'You are so beautiful,' he mumbled quietly. 'I love you, (Y/n),' he said quietly. 'I know you do,' I whispered back and poked his nose softly. 'You still love me?' he askd. I smiled and nodded, 'always,' I murmured and softly kissed him. 'I don't want to lose you,' he said as I pulled back. 'You won't lose me,' I stated and cupped his cheek. 'Sometimes I feel like I do because I talk fast and a lot,' he said. I shrugged, 'I think it's cute,' I responded. 'Shall we watch a movie?' I asked. Blurr nodded and pulled me closer while grabbing the remote.

Even during movies, he can't shut up and if he's not asking questions about the film, he's talking about plenty of other things. Today however, he's really trying to stay quiet. Instead of talking, he played with my hair and nuzzled in my neck. He's so affectionate. I love it when men are affectionate. When the movie ended, I started cooking a meal for us both. Blurr beside me and started talking again. He couldn't stop. His voice slightly faded to the background as I focussed on the cutting the veggies. Blurr hates them, especially carrots. It makes him gag. Thinking about it, I chuckled. 'What?' Blurr cocked his head to the side. 'I had to think about carrots,' I replied.

'We are not going to eat them tonight, right?' he complained like a little kid. I shook my head, 'no, no... don't worry about it,' I said and waved my hand. 'Good, because I hate them,' he muttered and crossed his arms. 'I know, that's why I laughed,' I replied and smiled at him. Blurr hummed and pressed a kiss on my lips.

After dinner, I took a nice warm shower and I thought I was alone but I wasn't. Blurr sat down on the toilet seat and started talking again. Usually, my shower moment is important. Just a moment of relaxation. 'Ey, Blurr?' I asked. He hummed and stopped. 'Can you get my PJ?' I asked. He nodded and got up, only to return five minutes later. 'I picked something,' he said and showed me. 'Perfect.' I turned off the water and dried myself while Blurr was talking again.

I wrapped the towel around. 'Could you wait outside for a second? It's a small space and I would like to dry myself properly.' Blurr quickly nodded, 'I am sorry,' he said before leaving and closing the door. As I walked into our bedroom, he was sitting on the bed and scrolling through my phone. 'I love this photo,' he said, showing me a selfie I took last day. 'You do?' I asked a little insecure. He nodded and gave me a whole explaination while. I lifted his chin and cut him off by kissing. Blurr wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his lap. I made sure he wouldn't pull back and start babbling again.

Blurr quickly switched roles and pushed me underneath him. The make out session was nice. It's been so long since I have been in this position with him. I ran my hand through his silky hair while making out with him. We slowly started to take off our clothing before his lips started to kiss my jaw towards my neck. He uttered a moan as I ran my hand over his back towards his ass and gave it a good squeeze.

His lips moved to my chest. I grasped his hair and moaned quietly his name before I switched the roles and pleased him in the best way I could. His moans became louder before he came. The mech needed a moment to recover before he switched the roles again and pushed me underneath him again. I groaned as he pushed into me and tightly held onto him. His thrust sped up at an incredible speed and he kept moaning but so did I.

I pulled the mech in another deep, passionate kiss. His thrust started to became sloppier and we came at the same time. Heavy panting, the mech collapsed next to me, sweaty and tired. He stared at the ceiling for a moment. He's out of words now. As we both calmed down from our high, he pulled us under the cover and snuggled into me. 'I love you,' I murmured. Blurr uttered a purr and kissed me. 'I love you too, (Y/n).' He rested his head against mine before falling in a deep slumber.