TFP| Optimus Prime x Decepticon! Femme reader

Requested by: @DarkRosePrime121

Plot: You are Megatron's future queen and bride, but there's another mech the manages to catch your spark.

Warnings: Slight swearing

_____________________________

Megatron's digit traced my cheekplate. 'My beautiful queen,' he purred. A weak smile crept up on my derma's. The mech turned towards the door as it opened and Starscream strode in with Knockout.
The conversation wasn't interesting by any mean and my mind drifted off. Soon, I'll be marrying Megatron and be his queen. The thought scared me a little bit. I've know Megatron since we were sparklings. We are childhood friend and throughout the war, we stayed close friends. I am his second in command to Starscream's annoyance.

Despite being the second in command, I am not much of a fighter. I just make sure everything gets done and leave the fighting to Megatron. He doesn't want me to join the battles anyway. Scared to lose me.
When he asked me to be his sparkmate, I was excited but at the same time anxious. He had changed drastically since when we first met. Before he changed into the warlord he's now, Megatron was sweet, carrying and kind. This is the mech I once met and sometimes it kept me awake at night. If he never started the war, my parents wouldn't have died and our home wouldn't be destroyed.

'(Y/n)?'

I bolted. 'Where are you with your mind?' Megatron asked. Starscream and Knockout had already left, I hadn't even noticed it. 'I am sorry... I was just— it's been busy lately, that's all,' I mumbled. Megatron got up. 'You want to talk about it?' He asked. I shook my helm. 'No, don't worry about it. I am going out to clear my mind,' I said. He hummed. It was a hum in disapproval. 'What?'

Megatron turned towards me. 'You know I don't like it if you go out all by yourself. Take Breakdown with you,' he said. I crossed my arms over my chassis. 'I can take care of myself. I don't need a damn bodyguard,' I snapped. He rolled his red optics. I am the only one who can snap and stand up to him without getting beaten up. Somewhere deep down, I knew he liked it too. 'Fine, just make sure to get back before it gets dark,' he said and waved me off. 'Yea, dad,' I said sarcastically and rolled my optics. 'No kiss?' He asked, yanking at my arm and caught my derma. 'Be careful out there, promise?' I gave a small nod. Megatron let go of my arm and watched me walk off.

It was a nice day to go out. The sun was shining and there were barely clouds to cover the sky. I loved these days. Not too hot and not too cold. Just perfect.
I ended up in the forest as Soundwave opened the ground bridge for me. I was heading towards my favorite place. The crystal cave. Large Energon crystals had formed over the years. It was so beautiful.

I transformed as I reached the cave and walked inside. I had begged Megatron not to destroy and he promised me he wouldn't for the time being but there they would run out of Energon or lose another mine, he had to use the crystals. I vented softly as I halted and looked around. It's so peaceful in there, perfect to think or calm down. I walked around and touched some crystals. Running my hand over the smooth structure.

I bolted by the sound of someone clearing his throat. I turned around, facing Optimus Prime. I had never seen him in person. Only heard stories about him. Megatron hated him deeply and told me how cruel he is. 'What's your name?' He asked and kept standing where he was. I backed off a little. Megatron's words flew through mine. Should I have taken Breakdown?

I decided to reply. '(Y/n),' I replied quietly. 'Ah, I know who you are then,' he said and flashed me a smile. He's quite gentle for so far. Maybe it's a trick. 'You like to come here?' He asked. I shrugged and looked around. 'It's nice here,' I replied. He hummed and walked up to me. My spark was racing. I was scared of him. He's the enemy but deep down I was also curious. 'So, when is Megatron coming?' He asked. I snorted, 'he's not with me right now,' I said. 'You haven't called him?' He asked. He's just as suspicious as I am. 'No.'

He halted and cocked his helm to the side. 'Why? I have never seen you on the battlefield before. I doubt you can fight,' he said. It sounded a bit challenging but not rude, more playful. I still didn't let my guard down. 'I think o can handle the situation myself. I don't need him to protect me from you,' I snorted and looked away. 'Really?'

A blush crept up on my cheekplating. 'You don't fight? Despite being the second in command?' He asked. 'Why would I? I don't want to be part of Megatron's killing spree. I can't see him slaughter more bots. Even his own men. I have known him all my life but he changed and it's a shame,' I said. 'I know... I miss the old Megatron too,' he vented. I raised an optic ridge. 'You're really surprised, huh?'
'I thought you hated Megatron,' I muttered. 'I don't hate him, but indoor agree with him either. I never wanted this war, he betrayed us. I lost lots of friends and family... but we were once close friends,' he muttered.

I was interested in this. I thought he was cold hearted like Megatron had told me, but Optimus wasn't. 'Anyway, I have to go,' he said and turned around. 'Wait.' Prime halted and looked over his shoulder. 'Maybe we can meet tomorrow again?' I asked. He gave a small nod before he left.

((Optimus's P.O.V))
I instantly fell in love with (Y/n). For Megatron's futuristic queen, she was warm and kind. Not like I expected her to be. In the following weeks, we started to met. I couldn't reject her offers to meet me. I wanted to be close to her and make sure she was okay. Megatron is going to chase me, even in the afterlife if he has too. The bond between me and (Y/n) grew stronger and stronger but with Megatron, things started to change in a negative way.

(Y/n) stopped talking. 'You're not listening anymore, are you?' She asked. 'I am sorry, pumpkin.' She smiled at the nickname and moved a little closer towards me. Her eyes looked at the crystals before she met my optics. She leaned in and pressed a kiss on my derma. It shocked and surprised me but I melted in the kiss regardless. 'I broke up with Megatron,' she said, laying het servo on my cheekplating. 'I don't want to be part of his... team anymore. I rather go with you... at least you fight fight for something and Megatron only wants death.'
I kissed her again. I pulled back after a coupledom minutes and smiled. 'Alright, let's go home then.'