TF 3| Que x Female! Teenager reader [part 1]

Plot: Que arrived on earth with Mirage and is trying to settle at the base but people are slightly annoyed with him because off all the explosions and failures.
You are 17 years old and lived at the base after your father died during a mission. You stand up for Que when soldiers pick on him.

A/n: I realized that I have never made a story about Que so here's it is. He didn't play a big role in the movie, but I still think he's a cute character who deserves to be a little bit more in the spotlights. I've always wanted to make a one-shot about him but never did for some reason.

I am also going to update some requests on Friday, some classes are canceled so I've lots of time tomorrow.
_________________
((Your P.O.V))
I dropped my back in the room Lennox had given me. Finally! Weekend. I have extra time to spare with the Autobots. Yesterday two Autobots arrived, Dino and Que. I already spoke to Dino and introduced myself, but I haven't seen Que yet.

I changed my shirt into a new one and left my room. "Excuse me? I am looking for Que..." The soldier shrugged, "I don't know... sorry..."
A little disappointed I strolled over to the Autobot hanger to ask Prime. I am pretty sure he knows and if he doesn't know than I'll ask Que's combat partner Mirage.

"Optimus?"

His ocean blue optics landed on me as he did a step back to have a better view. "I am looking for Que... to introduce myself... have you spotted him somewhere?" I asked. The blue and red flamed Autobot knelt down. "I believe he's inspecting his new lab..." he said. "Ah..."

An explosion knocked me off my feet. "Are we under attack?" I asked scared. Optimus picked me up, "no, that's my parter!" Mirage growled as him frame appeared. He didn't waste any time and sprinted over to the hallway with Ratchet in his heels. "Does that happen a lot?"

Optimus nodded and uttered a deep sigh. "Perhaps you should introduce yourself some later," he advised and placed me back on the floor before following Ratchet and Mirage, slightly hurried.

Around the evening, after I had dinner with Jazz, Bee, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Prowl, I spotted and holoform I hadn't seen before. A man, around the age of 70, messy hair and he wasn't really big. He also walked around like he was older, small steps.

"Hi..."

He turned. His eyes were just as bright as any of the other Autobots. "You probably don't know me, but I am (y/n). I live here at the base since my dad died during a mission," I said. A warm smile formed on his lips. "Nice to meet you, (y/n)... I am Que."

"Nice to meet you... are you okay? After the explosion from this afternoon..." I trailed off. "Don't worry about it. It's not the first time..." he replied. "Ratchet puts me back together anyway..." he added with a weak smirk. I hummed, "so... already settled?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I am trying... It seems to be easier for Mirage."
"Some humans..." he trailed off but stopped. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. Que sucked in a breath before answering. "I have the feeling they don't like me as much as the other Autobots."

"What?! Why not...?" A frown spread over my face. He seems nice and gentle, why wouldn't people like him? He's not even aggressive like Sunstreaker and Ironhide can be. "Because of my experiments..." he said.

"I messed up during a chemistry experiment... I nearly set the classroom on fire. Don't listen to them... I know they can be jerks... especially a new group of rookies. Don't take it personally..." I said. Que smiled at me and seemed to take my advice seriously. After all, he doesn't know much about humans, this base or our habits. "It was nice talking to you, (y/n)." I smiled and nodded, "see you around Que."