BM| Dropkick x Decepticon! femme reader

Requested by: NightmarePredacon
Plot: Dropkick has a crush on the reader for a while now and he's trying to make her his by flirting and all, but the reader is in heat so it ends up in a lemon. This is before they go to earth, so they're still on Cybertron in a war with the Autobots.
_______________________________________
((Dropkick's P.O.V))
Shatter and I just came back from a mission, we failed. The Autobots were too fast and had already predicted what we were going to do. Megatron wasn't pleased and didn't want to see us right now, so we hung in the rec-room of our secret base on Cybertron, just outside Praxus. While I was drinking Energon, I saw (y/n) walking in with her brother. I had an optic on her for a while now and I tried to flirt with her but she's hard to get. She loved to play games and I had to try harder.

Shatter followed my gaze and rolled her optics "Again?" she asked a bit annoyed. I looked back at her "Oh shut up Shatter, you know I have a crush on her! She's freaking hot!" I said, licking my lips. "You smell that?" I asked, looking at (y/n) again and smelled the delicious smell of her heat. It only made me want her even more, but (y/n) is a very stubborn and skilled femme. It's not a good idea to mess with her because she will beat you till nothing is left from you.

I liked it she dared to show herself in a busy rec-room full of mechs, some of them looked at her but didn't dare to approach her or throw a comment at her, it wouldn't be the first time she would beat a mech to the medbay. I am stupid anyways in this so I did approach her when she walked off. Her brother glanced at me but took a seat with Shatter for a little chat about the mission that went wrong. I had another project today and this time I am not going to fail.

"Hello, beautiful!" I purred as I sneaked behind her. "What do you want, Dropkick!" she growled, obviously annoyed already. I chuckled while wrapping my arms around her waist. "Is my little butterfly moody today?" I purred. I could feel the vibrations of her growl through my chassis. "When did you start your heat? Today?" I asked. "Yesterday," was her cold and angry reply. "If you would like... I can help you a little to get in a better mood," I whispered, making her shiver.

She huffed "Don't you have other things to do? Like messing up a mission!" she snapped, pushing me aside. I huffed "Not my fault," I objected. "Of course it isn't," she growled grimly with narrowed optics. I approached her and drew some circles on her panel "Painful down there huh," I purred. She groaned a but and slightly bucked her hips. "Let me take care of that... let me see that part of you and make your day," I said. She shook her head and pulled back "Come on, I know you want it, I know you need to relieve," I said. I got behind her and pressed my panel against her aft.

"My spike is lonely," I whispered in her audio. She whined a bit, making me smirk. "Stop turning me on!" she snapped. "Baby... you're already turned on, I am only helping you!" I said as I pushed her towards the hall. She growled as I dragged her to my room and pushed her in, closing the door. "Now... let's have some fun," I said as I pulled her in a kiss. She tried to pull back but finally gave in and wrapped her arms around me, moaning in the heated make-out session.

I finally pushed her on the bed and removed all her armor, even her panel. Her valve was hot and dripping pre-fluids. She was horny and I loved to see her like this. I softly brought my hands to her thighs, even the lightest touch was driving her crazy and I really loved seeing her like that. She whined in want. Her smell was only turning me on even more. I removed my armor as well, making her growl in want and lust. Slowly, I started to suck neck cables, marking her as mine, and only mine before I trailed off to her chest area and finally her pelvic. I blew some air against her valve making her shudder and moan a little bit.

I started to prepare her, and she was moaning loudly, throwing her helm back in pleasure and tightly grasped the sheets of my bed, bucking her hips violently. I rubbed with my thumb over her sensitive nub and it didn't take long before she came. Slowly I climbed on top of her, and pushed in, I didn't want to her hurt her even more and I knew she had never fragged before.

((Your P.O.V))
I groaned as he started moving, first, he was gentle, but I demanded him to move faster even I had never done this before. I just really needed him, like very badly. Luckily for me, he did it and Dropkick only seemed to increase speed till I was seeing stars. He switched roles so I was on top and he helped me with keeping up the speed. His red eyes were flickering with lust and at the same time love. I realized he must really love me and like me. I never thought anyone would really interested in me and to be honest, I thought he was playing games with me.

I mewled in pleasure while he increased his speed a little bit more and slammed me on his spike. He finally switched roles again and kissed me. "Good girl!" he growled as he kept moving. I cried out his name when I came and my walls clenched around his thick spike. It drove him over the edge and before I knew he came as well. Heavy venting he slowed down and collapsed next to me, pulling me closer towards him.

"I hope it helped," he whispered while venting hard. Both our systems were overheated and cooling vents kicked in to calm our heated systems down. I was only able to nod and rested my helm upon his chassis. "I love you..." I finally set after a good moment. Dropkick smiled and at me and kissed me again before he pushed me down and cuddled me. "I love you too, (y/n)!"