TFP| Smokescreen x Human! female reader (lemon)

Requested by: @Butterflymed

Plot: This takes place after 'rebellion'. Smokescreen is a Prime now and one night he goes to (y/n)'s room quite upset but it gets heated between them.

Date: September 12th 2021

Warnings: Sexual content

A/n: I have decided to close the requests for now so I can work on the requests I have. I am not sure when I will open the requests again.

_________________________

I watched Smokescreen. He's a good Prime, even it's only for a day. I sat down and turned my attention back to Miko next to me. "What do you think of him?" she asked and nudged my side. "He's doing great..." I mumbled, looking back at Smokescreen again. I know Smokey for a very long time, he became my guardian and he was my best friend ever. In the past, I have been bullied a lot and never had a friend like Smokescreen. He's sweet, carrying, doesn't mind showing his emotions and he's just very cute. He hates it if I call him cute but it's true.

Smokescreen turned towards us and smiled at me. He's so proud. I winked at him before I got up and got myself a snack and switched on the TV. I half listened to to Smokescreen and the other Autobots. We all grieved for Optimus, I missed him. He has always been so sweet and nice and especially Smokescreen looked up to him. When Smokey got here, Prime believed in him while the others were a little skeptical and suggested to not give him guardianship over me. Nevertheless, Optimus ignored and deep down, I know Optimus adored Smokescreen and saw him as his son. Despite Smokescreen doesn't show his emotions now he's a Prime, I am sure he's so sad.

That night, I made myself ready for bed, just taken a nice warm shower and climbed in the bed. The base had a few rooms and since I had no where to go, I stayed here with the Autobots. Mike had been so jealous when she figured out Prime had given me a room here. Nevertheless, sometimes I wished I had my own place like everyone else. After my parents died in a tragic car accident, caused by Decepticons, Ratchet patched me up. I have no money to buy or rent my own house and I don't have a job yet. Still a student. I tried some job interviews for some restaurants to get some money but haven't succeeded yet.

I shut the lights and curled up. While I slowly started to drift off, I head the door open. My eyes snapped open to look at the figure walking in. Smokescreen. I sat up and turned on the light next to me. "Smokey? What's wrong?" I asked. He sat down and looked at me, his eyes teary. I pulled him in a hug. "I am sorry..." I hushed him and smiled. "Don't be sorry... I hate to see you cry and upset," I mumbled. A smile formed on his lips and he leaned in, giving me a kiss. My eyes widened in shock. He pulled back a little and pressed his forehead against mine. I held his cheek before I pulled him in another kiss. Smoke screen pushed me down and straddled me.

"Smokey..." I groaned and held his hips. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I ran my hands through his soft silky hair. I wanted more from him. Smokescreen removed my shirt and tossed it aside, leaving his marks all over my chest and in my neck. I closed my eyes and focussed on his touch while he worked his magic on me. He found the sweet spot in my neck which turned me on even more. "Smokescreen..." I arched my back and sharply hissed in pleasure. I slightly started to bug my hips and create friction between us.

Smokescreen pulled away and I rubbed his cheek. "Not really faire you still have your shirt on, now is it?" I asked. He removed his shirt and threw is aside as well, exposing his nicely toned chest and abs. I have seen his six pack before, but in this setting, it was even hotter. I switched roles and pinned him down underneath me, kissing his chest and abs, slowly lowering to his pelvic. Smokescreen groaned and looked at me as I reached his pants. Slowly, with some help of him, I took off his pants and underwear. I pleased him in the best way I could and hopefully, get him in a better mood. As he came and I had licked him clean, Smokescreen switched the roles again and gave me the same treatment.

I grasped his hair and groaned his name. As I climaxed, Smokescreen caught my lips again and I tasted myself on his tongue. "I love you, (Y/n)..." he muttered. It were the first words he said after he came in. "I love you too..." he smiled and slowly thrust into me, gently before he started moving and made me see stars. I bucked my hips. He was giving me these cute crying whining sounds and they became louder. I was glad these walls were sound proof, last thing I want is to explain myself to the others. Smokey increased his speed and grabbed me even tighter, bruising me a little. I buried my face in his neck and wrapped my arms around him. Smokescreen came and send me over the edge as well.

Heavy panting, he collapsed next to me. I laid on my side and rubbed his cheek, kissing him. Smokey fell asleep in my arms shortly after but shortly after he fell asleep, he started crying again. It really broke my heart and I tried to comfort him in the best way I could, hugging and kissing him. I softly rubbed his cheek as he calmed down a bit and snuggled deeper into me. Hopefully, he will calm down completely after some time and have some good dreams for once. I buried my face in his neck. "I love you Smokescreen... you're my Prime," I whispered and pressed a kiss in the crook of his neck before using him as a pillow. In this position, I fell asleep as well.