TF 3| Autobots x human! Teenager reader

Requested by: @ x-another-one-x
Plot: this one-shot is mainly about Jolt, Arcee and Bumblebee. The readers father knows a guy associated with the Autobots. The man gets killed and now the Autobots are protecting thee reader. She's a very shy kid and gets bullied a lot in school. She often plays GTA/TF2 or reads comics in her room. The Autobors get to know about what is going on when she gets upset and bites Skid's hand. Reader is around the age of 14/15.
_________________
((Third person))
Slowly walking home, (y/n) breathed in the midsummer smell of blossom and other flowers. For two years, she called Washington DC her home and in the beginning she had been exited about it.

She turned around the corner and shove her hands in the pockets of her jeans,— her (e/c) focused on the road and sidewalk. She never let her guard down, especially now a kid in school decided to pick on her for some reason.

She has always been a bit of a misfit... a loser and she hated it intently. 'Why me?' That's the phrase that kept repeating in her mind, and she still didn't had an answer to it. Reaching for her keys, she quickened her pace as she neared her house.

(Y/n) already knew what she was going to do and it's not associated with school. She was done with it for today and decided to relax while playing GTA. The moment she stepped one foot in the house, her father walked up to her with a distressed look on his face.

"What's wrong?"
Her soft feminine voice was just a little bit more than a whisper as she shut the door behind her gently. "I think you remember Richard Lee? My close friend working at the military base here in Washington DC?" Her father asked.

(Y/n) dug in her memory quickly and answered with a simply nod. Of course she knew him, how could she forget. He worked with the Autobots. A secret she had to keep otherwise she would be in lots of trouble. It was never Richard intention to tell her the truth, but one day, as she got home she heard Richard talking about it to her father and she had been more then interested. Who wouldn't be interested in a story about aliens anyway?

"He was killed today..."

(Y/n)'s face expression dropped. "Killed?" She repeated as her eyes widened a little. She didn't know him too well, but enough to be concerned and feel sorry for the guy. "Yes, killed..." her father said and sucked in a breath.

"By Decepticons..."
She watched her father turn around and leave the hall. Quickly she undid her shoes and jacket and headed into the kitchen. "Dad..." he hummed and appeared in the kitchen door. "What does that mean for us?"

"Sit down!" He ordered. She obeyed and watched her dad walk around the table and give her some tea. "It means that... we are possibly in danger as well... William Lennox contacted me today to tell me the news and also told me he would sent an Autobot or a few Autobots to keep an eye on the environment..."

'So I finally get to see them, huh?' (Y/n) thought and felt anxious rise up. She felt a little scared. It isn't the first time she meets new people and if there's something she hates, then it's meeting new people. Especially a group...

For a moment, she rubbed her over her sore arm, reminding her of how mean and rude people can be. (Y/n) snorted and told herself to not be so negative. They are Autobots, they are here to protect the human race, not to mock them off or pick on them.

As the evening fell, the doorbell rang. Quietly, (y/n) sneaked into the hall and listened carefully to the new voices downstairs. Nervously, she waited till her father called her downstairs.

As she came down, 4 pair of eyes were focused on her. She felt her cheeks heat up and shyly hid a little behind her dad. "This is (y/n)... my only child..." her father introduced. "Little shy, huh..." Jolt remarked and got a soft punch from  an elbow. Arcee shot him a brief glare before turning back towards (y/n) and smiled warmly. "I am Arcee, this jolt... that's Bumblebee..." she pointed at her companions. "... and thus is Skids."

"Nice to meet you..."
She wasn't sure if they had heard her, but it cost her a lot of energy and courage to say. Jolt snorted a little amused and had heard what she whispered. "Nice to meet you too, (y/n)..."

Dinner went well, and slowly (y/n) started to come around and talk a bit to Arcee who was sitting beside her. She listened carefully to what (y/n) had to say but that also counted for (y/n). She loved to listen to the stories Arcee was telling about Cybertron and the war. How everything started. The Autobots stayed, not just one day but probably a whole week or even longer.

Leaving school, she heard kids behind her,— laughing and mocking her off. The feeling that rose up in her was indescribable. She was tired onderkoel bullying her, picking on her and not just mentally.

Again, she rubbed over the sore spot on her arm and felt a wet substance. Blood. Her hands were shaking as she reached for the key in her pocket and opened the door of her house. She knew her dad wasn't home, but the Autobots were.

Without greeting them, she sprinted upstairs and slammed the door of her room closed. She knew she had to clean up the wound so it wouldn't get infected. Tears jumped in her eyes as she touched the sore spots around the cut.

"(Y/n)?"
The teen froze and stiffened as she heard Arcee's voice coming from her the room directly next het bathroom. "What have you done, sweetspark?"

A worried frown spread over Acree's face as she forced (y/n) to sit down. "I had an... accident."
Arcee crouched down, helping (y/n) before she strolled over to the door. "Jolt is one of our medics at the base..." Arcee explained. (Y/n) ohh'ed and watched the blue mechs stroll in and kneel down.

"How did this happen?" He asked. "Just an little accident..." (y/n) replied and avoided his ocean blue eyes. Last thing she wanted was to explain the whole thing to them. She felt awkward... embarrassed even.

As Jolt was done, he took her down to have a drink with them and relax a little. "You know... we have noticed how much time you spent in your room... playing games online or read comics..." Arcee started. (Y/n) didn't know how to react on it.

"Yeah... I do. I like reading comics... and play video games..." (y/n) nonchalantly replied. She got up and strolled over to the kitchen to grab some honey for her tea. Little did she know that Skids sneaked up on her as he just came back from a patrol. Not aware of the situation that was going on or what happened previously.

(Y/n) let out a scream as he grabbed her from behind and wrapped his arms around her. She didn't know why or what she was thinking, but she bit him in his hand. A reflex or a defense mechanism. Skids whimpered and stepped back. "What are you doing?" Arcee snarled and gave him a push, embracing (y/n) to calm down the upset teen.

"I am sorry..."
"Ugh, and you wonder why Mudflap doesn't always like hanging around you?" Jolt barked. The young mech flinched and looked at the floor with a guilty look on his face. "I am sorry, (y/n)... it wasn't my intention."

Bumblebee sighed and shook his head. "You shouldn't sneak up on people and prank them, Skids. She was already upset..." Bee stated. "Oh..." was Skids only replied. "I am really sorry... and happen again... but did you really had to bite me?" He whimpered.

Jolt grabbed his hand to have a look and sighed. "That's what you get when you scare a human, Skids," he taunted. Skids rolled his eyes and childish repeated them. Still, (y/n) wasn't comfortable and started crying. Taking everyone by surprise. It wasn't her intention either but she couldn't keep it a secret any longer and told them everything. From the moment she got here till now and no one interrupted her.

As she finished, Arcee embraced her again. "Oh sweetspark.... I am so sorry to hear all that."
(Y/n) brushed some tears off her cheek and looked at small group of Autobots. Every single one of them was angry and concerned for what was going on. Jolt stepped forward and made her look at him,— brushing the tears off her face.

"Don't cry, (y/n). We will make sure no one will ever hurt you again!"