TF3| Optimus Prime x human! Female reader

Plot: (Y/n) gets caught sound yoga.

Warnings: None
_________________________________

My muscles were sore from all the training sessions and workouts I had to do. I wanted to relax a little bit so after my shower I grabbed my yoga mat. The room that was given to me was too small to perform yoga, I would probably bump into things the entire time and probably injure myself, so I decided to find a peaceful place to perform yoga.

There aren't many options I have left. The training room is public and too busy, Autobots like to train around the evening and some even at night. The gym is also public and busy, the cafeteria is a no go and then we have some meeting rooms. The meeting room is probably the best option. I can't lock it from the inside but I can close the blinds, there are no meetings around the evening plus, it's a very large room. I have enough space to perform yoga.

I rolled the yoga mat on the floor and did some stretching first before I did some more complicated poses. I yelped as someone cleared his throat. '(Y/n)... this is not a yoga studio,' Optimus said, crossing his arms. 'How long have you been standing there?' I asked, sitting down. 'Ten minutes I think,' he said, looking at the clock. I looked down and fiddled with my hands. 'We have a meeting in twenty minutes,' he added. 'I'll go,' I sighed and got up. 'There are so many places you can do this, why here?' he asked. 'Privacy,' I replied. He raised a brow, 'everyone can walk in here,' he said, pointing at the door. 'I thought that around this time, no one would have a meeting,' I added.

'Just go,' he said and stepped aside. My face flushed as I walked off. He has been watching me and I hated it. Especially that lat pose, the down dog probably gave him a good view. Why hasn't announced himself right away? The questions kept flowing through my mind but decided to forget about them. I found another spot, in the brig where I was alone and if Sideswipe behaves tonight, I won't be disturbed again. I rolled the mat over the ground and continued what I had to stop moments ago.

After an hour, I felt someone watching me again. 'Why are you spying on me?' I said as I flopped down on my butt. 'It's observing,' Prime said, leaning against the wall with his shoulder. 'Observing? Now you have to try it too,' I said and patted the spot beside me. 'Do I have to?' he asked. I got up, 'you startled me twice... I think it would be fair if you do,' I purred. He snorted and walked over to me. 'Are you flexible?' I asked, smirking a little. 'You assume I am not?' he asked. 'I didn't mean to startle you.'

I glanced at him. 'I am not gonna try it but I'll just watch you?' he said. I snorted, shaking my head. 'Nope, nope... it's wrong.' He raised a brow. 'Why? I am not doing anything wrong. It's a public space. I can be here if I'd like.'

'In the brig? Not a place I would come to that often. Don't you have a meeting?' I asked. 'Canceled,' he replied. 'Ah, great...' I got back up on my feet. 'Nice leggings though.' I crossed my arms. 'Inappropriate.'
'Why? I am talking about the color. Not your butt.' I shook my head. 'Just got, go away and let me do this in peace.' He smirked again. 'Aren't you lonely down here?' He questioned. 'Not really. I wanted peace, remember. You startled me twice so if you're not joining me, I rather see you leave.'

'I am your boss...'

'Could you please just leave... sir?' He hummed. 'Alright, fine, I'll go.' The mech turned around and walked off. I shook my head and waited for two minutes before I continued my yoga. The next day, I was having breakfast. 'Not wearing your legging again? A shame because I like your leggings.' I glanced at him. Even though he was whispering so no one heard, he was teasing. I snorted and shook my head. 'You don't care about the color. The thing was practically completely black.'

'Perhaps I like black. Black suits you.' I shook my head again. 'You were looking at my butt.' He smirked a little and I started smiling as well. 'You don't mind that much if I did.' I huffed. 'Don't you have meetings or whatever?' I waved him off. He laughed and sat down with Ironhide and Prowl. I wasn't sure what this was between us. He's my boss but he acted like my friend.

I bit my lips. He wore a shirt that showed off all his muscles. I twirled some (h/c) hair around my index fingers. So many women are trying to get his attention, show off and dress up sexy and all I do is make the fool out of myself, but it works. I have his attention and I have a lot of jealous girls around me. I wasn't sure if I felt happy about that or not. He's my boss.

After breakfast, I had my training. Although I wasn't focused, I tried my best anyway. I sucked in a breath as I ended up on the floor again. '(Y/n), what the hell do you think you're doing? This isn't a circus but a military base. Get up and fight,' Ironhide scolded. I jumped back on my feet. 'Sorry, sir.'

'Everyone makes mistakes. Don't be so hard on her.' Optimus walked in, glancing briefly at me. This is just great, absolutely great. What is he doing here? Why do I keep messing up? After my training, Prime took me apart. 'You're not focused, miss (L/n).' I grunted and forced myself to look him in the eyes. 'I am sorry.' He nodded and turned around. Halfway through, he suddenly stopped and turned around. 'Maybe you should do some more yoga. To get things off your mind.' The wry smirk wasn't lost on me. 'You're probably right,' I mocked and watched him disappear.