TF 3| Crowbar x Cyb! Femme reader

Requested by: GoldDriveFamNumber1

Plot: After arriving on earth, the reader and Crowbar are going to check out local media.

Warnings: -
_________________
((Y/n)'s P.O.V))

"What are you doing?"

I perked my helm up as Crowbar curiously came closer and glanced over my shoulder. "I have collected some human stuff to look at..." (y/n) replied as she sat down and crossed her legs. "Why? We kill the humans," he stated. I rolled my eyes and looked down. "What's all this shit anyway? How did you even get this?" He asked.

"I stole it..."

Crowbar hummed and studied the collection of human technology and other stuff. "What's that?" He asked, pointing at a small grey object. "Humans call it a laptop... if I remembered it right," I replied and transformed,- activating my holoform.

Crowbar did the same and settled beside me underneath a tree. I opened the laptop and had a look inside. "We need a password..." I muttered. "Yeah, or we hack it..." Crowbar snitched the computer out of my hands. "Where did you get this stuff anyway?" He asked.

"Oh, just went on a rampage..." I replied and shrugged my shoulders. Crowbar hummed while typing. "Humans are so primitive..." he mocked, handing me the computer back. "I know... stupid humans. They are not good for anything..." I scowled. Crowbar laughed icily and agreed.

"Look at all this crap..." I pointed at the screen. "Humans call them games," he subtitled. "Really?" I asked. I have only been on earth for a couple of weeks and many things are still unknown to me. "Wait... what's that?" He asked. "Minecraft..." I read. "Minecraft..." he repeated and his eyes dimmed. He was looking on the internet for this game.

"It's is a video game in which players create and break apart various kinds of blocks in three-dimensional worlds. The game's two main modes are Survival and Creative. In Survival, players must find their building supplies and food. They also interact with blocks like mobs, or moving creatures..." he said after a while.

"Why would humans play a three-dimensional game?" I asked a little confused. "Because they're stupid! Let's move on..." he scowled. "Red dead redemption, GTA... Asphalt 9: Legends, Age of empires..." I read. "Go the internet..." he demanded. We looked through the history but nothing special so far. Lots of local media, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, which was very interested to look through.

We then stumbled upon something called: anime. Both had never heard about it before obviously, I am not on earth for too long and Crowbar usually didn't care about human habits or humans in general. He rather kills them. "What's that?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and clicked on the name: Sword art Online. We watched ten minutes before we moved on to another series called Tokyo Ghoul. "Shall we have a movie marathon tonight? The human who owned the laptop had a good taste..." I said, glancing at Crowbar. At first, he gave me a look like he assumed I was crazy or something but slowly gave in. "Alright, tonight," he said and deactivated his holoform.

"Why not now?" I asked. He transformed and looked down at my holoform. "Because I was busy...maybe Hatchet and Crankcase want to join too," he said. "You think they want to join?" I asked in disbelief. "Why not?" He asked. "Because Crankcase isn't into human stuff nor Hatchet..." I trailed off. "Me neither... or you," he reminded me before he walked off. I was a little annoyed but accepted his answer. Guess I have to wait till tonight.

I transformed and searched for Hatchet and Crankcase. They were a little hard to find, but they were in the empty abounded warehouse. "What do you want, (y/n)?" Crankcase asked as he turned his helmet towards me. Crowbar is by far my best friend and maybe my crush as well. The other two, are nice too, sometimes but Crankcase sometimes reacts cold and snappy. After all, I am the only femme on his team and he treats me that way. "Crowbar and I are going to have a movie marathon tonight... I stole some human stuff, you'd like to join?" I asked.

"You stole human stuff?" Hatchet laughed mockingly. "Yes, because I was curious... so why not?" I asked. "Because humans are useless and stupid," Crankcase snapped and rolled his optics. "Alright, but are you going to join or not?" I asked. He sucked in a breath and glanced at me again, "sure... why not. Only this time," he warned snappily. I nodded, happy with the result, and turned around. "What is going on between you and Crowbar anyway?" I halted and turned again. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You two are getting close. Too close in my opinion," Crankcase stated while getting up. He towered over me and narrowed his optics. "Seriously... I don't know what you're talking about. We are goo and close friends, that's all..." I mumbled.

Steam emerged from his nostrils and fanned down my face. "Right..." he said slowly and turned back towards Hatchet. Quickly, I headed outside and waited for Crowbar to return. Thinking about him made me happy and I am so glad he wanted to have this marathon with me. I sat down on a rock waiting all afternoon for Crowbar to return.

That evening, we all settled in the abounded warehouse and sat upon our hoods while we projected the series on the large wall. I was snuggled into Crowbar, he didn't mind. I did it more often, but never if Crankcase or Hatchet were around. Tonight, Crowbar insisted to have me a little closer than usual and I couldn't deny I didn't like it. I closed my eyes for a brief moment as I felt him rub over my back softly. It made me weary and relaxed.

I must have missed a few episodes because as I opened my eyes, I had lost it. Crowbar sensed my confusion and chuckled, looking at me as he tightened his grip on me. "You fell in recharge..." he said. "Ah, I hadn't noticed..." I replied sarcastically. He chuckled and nuzzled his nose with mine. It surprised me, he had never done that before. "The other mechs left an episode ago..." he said as he pulled back. I hummed and locked my eyes with him. I leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. He froze a little bit and watched me slid off his hood. "Where was that for?" He asked. I shrugged and flashed him a mysterious smile.

Crankcase slid off his hood as well and wrapped his arm around my waist,-- pulling me against his firm chest. With one hand he brushed some strands from my face and pressed another kiss on my lips. "I love you too... I have always liked you," he whispered near my ear. My body shivered in delight and relief, kissing him again. "Me too..." I whispered. Crowbar is the only light point in my life and I couldn't be happier to have him as my sparkmate.