TF 3| Optimus Prime x Moonphoenix (lemon)

Requested by: @Moonphoenix1208
Plot: Moonphoenix became sparkmates with Optimus on Cybertron and after the war, it gets spicy as they go to a cabin somewhere in the middle of the forest to have some rest.
_____________________
((Moonphoenix P.O.V))
explosions were all around me, I tried to have a good cover, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, I was trapped along with Jazz and Sideswipe. Jazz looked over the remainings of a wall and groaned. "They're getting closer! We have to leave right now!" he said. "Where do we go! We are trapped!" Sideswipe hissed as he fired again.

"I'll give cover! You make a run for it towards that building over there!" I stated, pointing at it. "You won't survive that! They're with too many!"Sideswipe growled as he glanced at me. "Where is Prime?" Jazz asked as he peeked over the wall again but quickly ducked away. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down.

"I tried to contact him, but my systems are damaged!"I said, looking at the two mechs next to me. "I have contacted my brother, they're on their way, but they have some trouble!" he muttered. "Let's try to move!" I said. "So we get killed?! Sounds perfect!" Sideswipe snapped. I knew it was only because he stressed and we were probably gonna die if the other Autobots didn't show up soon.

"I'll cover your back! Just make a run for it! If we stay here we all die!" I said. The mechs glanced at me "She's right, we better try to move," Jazz sighed. "I will distract them, you two make a run for it to that building!" I said, gesturing what to do. "Prime is gonna kill us if we don't get you back in one piece," Sideswipe reminded me. I rolled my optics, Prime has shown a lot of interest in me lately, more than usual.

We were best friends when he was still Orion pax, or friendship never changed now he changed in a Prime, he was protective over me. I secretly had a crush on him, but I doubted it would ever work out between us, I mean... he's a Prime, why would he ever like me? A simple femme...
I quickly brushed off my feelings and started running, it wasn't the time to think about my crush on the commander of the Autobots.

The cons fired at me, I was able to get some cover and saw my fellow Autobots escape towards the building as I told them. Now it was only me, stuck in a no man's land surrounded by Decepticons. I fired and hot some cons, but it wasn't enough. I looked around and started to sprint over to a building, but got hit in my leg and collapsed on the floor. For a moment, I was dizzy and not able to move.

A Decepticon hovered over me and with lightspeed I kicked him away, hissing in pain. From my position, I saw Sideswipe firing and hit the Decepticons, he collapsed next to me and I quickly got up. A larger Decepticon grabbed me, smashing me against a wall and this time, Sideswipe nor Jazz was able to help me out of this mess. The Decepticon was about to kill me as something sliced him in two. I looked up, seeing Optimus throwing the Decepticon aside and helped me up.

"Where were you?" I snapped, mostly because I knew he wouldn't get mad and because I was in pain. He held me against his frame to support me and fired to scare the Decepticons off. "Devastator showed," he growled. I looked around seeing, Bluestreak, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jolt, Prowl, Sunstreaker, Hound, red alert, and Bumblebee giving us cover. Sideswipe quickly reunited with his twin and fought at his side while Jazz sprinted over to Prowl to help him out.

I wanted to move, but Prime held me back. We locked eyes and before I could ask him what was wrong, he pressed his lips on mine. Shocked I looked at him "Do you wanna be my sparkmate?" he asked before he fired again. I ducked a little when the Decepticons fired back. "Yes!" I stated, kissing him again.
"You couldn't have a worse timing Optimus," I whispered making him smirk a little before he led me away and we all retreated...

((After the war on earth))
I parked next Optimus and we both hopped out, strolling over to the small cabin. "So peaceful," I said, looking around. Human nature got my interest and Optimus knew it. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, kissing me softly. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him some deeper.

We pulled back and he took me inside "I know..." he replied on what I said earlier. As we were settled, Optimus strode in the small wooden livingroom again... naked. I smirked a little and leaned back. "Wanna have a swim?" he asked, making me smirk and got up. He grabbed my arm as I wanted to pass him. "No swimwear allowed," he whispered sexily, sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded and started to undress in front of him. Again, he grabbed me and kissed me before he took me to the lake only a few meters away from the cabin. I shivered a bit, it was colder then I expected. Optimus pulled me closer and kissed me again, I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Wanna do something fun tonight?" he asked, making me nod before I kissed him again.

Or make-out sessions were long and heated, I really enjoyed some... alone time with him. We didn't have time for each other since the whole war things started. I can still remember our friendship when he was still Orion Pax. He kissed me deeply and we swam a bit, watching the sunset.
before he suddenly picked me up in bridal style and carried me inside again, laying me on the couch and climbed on top of me. I smirked and kissed him again, again, our make-out session was long and heated.

He finally started to mark me, leaving hickeys all over my neck, chest, stomach, and thighs, even some on my pelvic area. "Now it's clear you're mine!" he whispered before he pressed his lips on mine again. I hummed and switched roles, we ended up on the soft fluffy carpet next to the fireplace.
He began to rub me everywhere making me moan his name and softly grind against him. The mech smirked and lined up between my legs. "Hope you're ready!" he whispered. I hummed and kissed him, he pushed in one single move, making us both groan in pleasure.

"I forgot how tight you were!" he growled, making me smirk. He began moving but switched roles so I was riding him. He holds my hips and helped me quicken pace. Our moans filled the whole cabin and I was happy we were alone, cuz I was pretty loud. Optimus switched the roles again, pounding into pretty hard. I tightly wrapped my arms around him and my legs around his waist while a tight nod started to build inside of me, before I knew, I came and screamed out his name.

My walls clenched around his spike, making him groan and climax as well. He rid out the waves of pleasure he before he pulled out of me and laid down next to me on the soft carpet next the fire place. I rested my head upon his chest and my arm around his waist. "I love you, Orion," I still called him that in private, he never minded and secretly liked it. He hummed and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, Moonphoenix!"