TF 3| Sideswipe x Mirage/Dino (lemon)

Plot: Sideswipe is being an complete aft again and Mirage wants payback.

Warnings: sexual content & swearing

Date: August 27th

______________________
"Sideswipe!"

The spy angrily glared at the silvery twin. "What?" Mirage was far from amused by his fellow team mate after the young mech had tickled his doorwings again. "Piss off and leave me alone," Dino sulked and walked off. He assumed Sideswipe got the message but he was wrong. "Wanna race?" Dino shot the young twin a nasty glare. He wanted to punch the mischievous smirk off his face. "No, didn't you get the memo? Leave me alone?" Mirage hissed and jabbed his digit in the center of Sideswipe's chest, sending shiver through Sideswipe's silvery armor.

"Or what?" Sideswipe challenged.

"Sideswipe! Leave the fragging spy alone!" Ironhide shouted. Ironhide marched over to them and pushed Sideswipe away. Under his protest, Ironhide dragged the young mech away. "Finally," Mirage muttered and walked off, transforming and parked in the main hanger to snooze and just observe what was going on around him. That's how he liked it the most. A peaceful afternoon and do nothing. He didn't think Optimus would assign again after two scouting missions and five patrols, but he never knew. If Optimus would ask him, Mirage would do it, no matter how tired or injured he was.

The next few hours, he used his internal scanners and took note of how annoying Sideswipe was. Not just towards him, but towards nearly everyone at the base. Mirage came to the conclusion that Sideswipe needed attention and that someone should learn him a lesson. What Sideswipe can, cam Mirage too.

Dino transformed and turned himself invincible. He got excited to tease Sideswipe like the twin had done to him but Mirage would make sure to take it a step further, to be worse then Sideswipe.

((Dino's P.O.V))
I watched Sideswipe scan the hanger. His optics were twinkling with excitement and mischief. As he passed, I touched with digits his flank. He instantly reacted to it and shivered. "Mirage?" I walked a circle around him to be behind him. Sideswipe doesn't have the scanners as I have and isn't able to see me. Only spies have this special scanner. Created to detect invisible mechs or femmes.

I touched his doorwings and he whimpered, moving them at the sensation. "Mirage, what are you doing?" He complained. I chuckled to myself as he was looking around. Useless of course. I walked off and left him behind to search for me. I wished him luck with that.

That evening, Sideswipe was in the shower, to give himself a good clean. He had removed all his armor to get between the tiny spaces and give his armor a good clean as well. Usually, we don't take our armor off unless it's necessary for medical purposes or for a good clean. Sometimes mechs or femmes liked it to take off their armor during interfacing but it wasn't necessary. While he was washing himself and standing there in just his protoform, I grabbed a few pieces of his armor and hid them.

Sideswipe sat down washed his tires. Behind his armor, his protoform looked really good. A few scars here and there but war out him in shape. He hummed and sang a song that was playing over his radio and had no clue I was here at all. I shook my helm and looked at his blades. He even took them off. Sideswipe usually never takes his weapons off, but I guess he wanted a very good clean tonight.

His panel slid bad and he washed his interface section ad well. I had never seen him like this before, it's wrong to use my invincibility for this kind of stuff but I couldn't help myself. I approached and got behind him. Sideswipe gasped and Jolt as he felt me rub his flanks. He shot into the corner and looked directly at me. Even he couldn't see me.

"Mirage, this is not funny. This is creepy," he whimpered. I chuckled and got a little closer towards him, pushing his shoulders against the shower stall. "You teased the wrong one, Sideswipe." I got up and backed off. "Nice spike." He blushed and covered himself. I had never seen him embarrassed before.

The next morning, Sideswipe looked drained. He was probably searching for his armor the entire day. He wheeled over to Ironhide and halted. There was a debriefing. I stood behind him and touched his aft. Sideswipe snorted and shifted on his ped. This time, I grabbed a good hold of his aft and squeezed the metal, denting it a little bit. Sideswipe jumped and bumped straight into Ratchet. The medic turned around with a hiss and pushed Sideswipe away. The twin fell and groaned. "Sideswipe," Optimus snapped.

The silvery twin got up and even earned a nasty glare from his brother who was standing next to Bumblebee and Jazz. "I am sorry..." he looked down. I grasped Sideswipe's hips and squeezed again. "Sideswipe, stand still for Primus sake," Ironhide snapped softly near his audio. Sideswipe vented and tried to focus but when I yanked on a piece of his doorwing he let out a scream in agony. I hadn't expect that to be painful. I know Sideswipe is more sensitive then other mech but it wasn't my intention to hurt him. I thought it wouldn't harm Sideswipe.

"Sideswipe, it's enough! Get out!" Optimus snapped. He lowered his helm. "It wasn't my fault—"
"Get out!" Sunstreaker, Ironhide, Prowl and Ratchet hissed in sync. The mech wheeled away, defeated and I followed him. "Sideswipe." He halted and shot me a glare, even he still couldn't see me. "Why did you do that," he snapped. "I am sorry, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I replied and got behind him, rubbing his doorwings. Instantly, he leaned into me and sighed in delight.

I grasped his wrist and took him with me to my dorm and shut the door. He still couldn't see me and it frustrated him. Sideswipe uttered a yell as I pinned him down. "Shall I make it up to you?" I asked. I didn't let him reacted and kissed him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He whispered as I pulled back and buried my face in his neck cabling.

He laid down while I took full control. I removed pieces of his armor to reach the more delicate parts of his frame. Sideswipe was moaning and whimpering. I ripped his panel off and tossed it aside, burying my face between his legs and grabbed a hold of his hips. Sideswipe gasped and threw his helm back. "Mirage..." he groaned.

I removed my panel and poked my spike against his valve. "Please," he said, nearly begging. "Don't ever try to make my life hard or ask negative attention, clear? Or I will tie you up and leave you like this for a couple of days," I warned. He nodded his helm rapidly. "Mirage, please," he whispered. I thrust in and began moving, Sideswipe frame shook with each thrust I made.

After we both overloaded, Sideswipe was out and sprawled out onto my berth. I snorted and collapsed next to him, "fragger," I whispered mockingly near his auditor and fell in a recharge as well.