TF 3| Sideswipe x human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: @Bumblebee3001

Plot: Sideswipe goes into heat.

Warnings: Sexual scene & Swearing

Date: August 29th 2021

_____________________________

Sideswipe was pacing around restlessly. He kept wheeling around and made these soft sounds that, to me, sounded like whines. Ironhide came to a stop and looked at him. Sideswipe is my best friend for ages, he always takes me to college and picks me up. We hang out all the time and I can't imagine a life without me, but he looked so miserable right now. The way he looked at Ironhide looked like he was begging. Some words were exchanged in Cybertronian before Ironhide walked off. "Ironhide!" Sideswipe skated after him and tugged on his arm. "Please..." he hissed.

Ironhide responded with a snarl and pushed him away. Sideswipe collapsed and transformed, driving around through the hanger. I watched him for some time until I headed downstairs. "Sideswipe... you're okay?" I asked, jumping out of the way. It was like he hadn't seen me at all. "Sideswipe!" I called out. The mech transformed around, skating around. "Hey, what the hell is wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, nothing..." he whimpered. "You sound like you're in pain. Sideswipe I don't believe you," I said. "Please go away!" He whined.

His cooling vents kicked in. He transformed again and drove around. I watched him for some time until I decided to leave him like he requested.
That night, I found Sideswipe's holoform. He was sweating like crazy and whimpering. "Sideswipe. Are you sick?" I asked as I approached. "Please, (Y/n)... I am begging you. Help me!" He whimpered. He opened his jeans and pulled it down. "Sideswipe—"

My eyes widened at the size of his rod. "Her on your knees, help me!" He whimpered. He was desperate. I got on my knees. Sideswipe was moaning and bucking his hips fiercely. I had no idea what has gotten his mind but he was in a bliss. He tightly grabbed my head, forcing me to deep throat. I gagged but swallowed everything.

He sank on his knees, still bucking his hips. His entire body was shaking and sweating, he smelled horrible and exhausted. "Sideswipe." I touched him but my touch made all the Energon go straight to his member.
I quickly pulled my hand back and got up. Sideswipe realized I was about to leave. "(Y/n)!" He tried to reach for but tripped over his boxers and jeans hanging on his knees. He collapsed.

"(Y/n). Don't leave me! Let me explain! Come back, please." I backed off and left. I didn't know what was going on but he was freaking me out right now.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I pulled everything back up and ran into the hanger. "(Y/n)!" I shouted but she had vanished. I did an desperate attempt to find her until I really started to freak out. She must think I am a freak or whatever. I need to talk to her, explain. I need help.

I searched everywhere but without luck. What if I ruined my precious friendship with her? I asked several soldiers and fellow Autobots with still without success. My entire world just collapsed. (Y/n) had vanished in thin air, left me with a horrible feeling in my gut. My heat is ruining everything.

There was no one to help me. All I wanted was (Y/n)'s support and love. She never judged me, she never got mad at me and I could always fall back on her when I needed her. No matter how crazy or stupid the problem was, she always have a creative solution. Right now, I need her squirming and moaning my name.

I deactivated my holoform and just waited in the hanger. She never showed up and didn't respond to my calls or text messages. Slowly, days ticked by, my heat was at its worse and the other mechs didn't came close. They know in how much pain I was and how needy. This is something even Ratchet can't help me with. I just need to wait and let this pass.

Then, after four horrible and painful days. I saw her. In my excitement, I revved my engine and drove towards her. (Y/n) uttered a scream and jumped out of the way. I activated my holoform. "Please, I am begging you. Don't ran away again. I am sorry but— I am in heat. I need you, please come with me." I tugged on her arm, begging her. She was shocked.

"Sideswipe—"

I cut her off. "Help me. I have no one to help me and I am in so much pain," I whispered. She looked at me in awe and cupped my cheek. "Help me," I repeated. Her lips connected with mine and I pushed her down on my hood. She groaned at the close contact while I started to tear her clothing off of her beautiful slim body.

My clothing fizzled out and I spread her legs. I didn't want to hurt her, but her smell drove me crazy. (Y/n) uttered a scream as I pushed into her, moving violently and at this point, I had no mercy. The pain faded quickly after I started thrusting in. She was bleeding on my hood a little bit. "I am sorry," I whispered. Her face showed pain but she cupped my cheek. Her lips crushed on mine again. Despite this all being rushed, she still cared about me and allowed me to do this.

My moans filled the room. I couldn't control myself anymore. I pulled out of her and came all over her chest. She took some of my seed and licked it off her fingers and hands. My body was shaking as I collapsed on top of her. (Y/n)'s hands run through my hair and massages me. "Oh, my poor mech," she mumbled and smiled weakly. "You're okay, love," she whispered and kissed my head. "Love?" I asked. She kissed my lips again. It excited me again but I was able to control myself this time. We kissed, started making out and eventually, I laid her in the passenger seat so she was close to me.

She laid on top me in a straddling position while I rubbed her back and head, kissing her neck softly. "I am so sorry, (Y/n). For everything I put you through the last few days. I never intended to hurt you, to upset you... I just wanted you so badly," I whispered. She looked up and laid her hand on my cheek. "I love you so horrible much, Sideswipe. Don't be sorry. You know I will always help you. No matter what."