TF 3| Grimlock x Human! Female reader

Plot: Grimlock arrived at the base and instantly has a click with (Y/n). He's not happy when she goes on a field trip. Especially now a boy at your school is trying to hook on you.

A/n: I've wanted to make a Grimlock one-shot for so long but never had the inspiration to finish. I like Grimlock and he deserves some more credit. Enjoy the one-shot.

Warnings: None
____________________________

I reached the base after a long tiring day at school. Senior year is tough but I am looking forward to start college next year. I stopped. Soldiers were frightened and ran in the opposite direction. At first I assumed it was Ironhide who was pissed off or Sunstreaker. As reached the hanger, I saw a Cybertronian Trex. Humans had pointed guns at him and he seemed to shocked and confused. He kept bumping into things. 'Hey! Lower your guns!' I shouted. Marching downstairs. 'Enough... it's enough.' The soldiers stepped back. 'Where's Prime?' I asked. 'Mission, this thing came marching in here.'

I turned. Steam escape from the Trex his nose. 'I'll keep an eye on him... you can inform Lennox and Prime a... Trex has arrived at the base,' I sighed and looked up to the Trex. 'Hey bud.' He lowered his large head. His bright red eyes studied every detail of my face. He's huge. 'Looking for Prime? He's not here at the base right now... he's on a mission.' A grumbling sound escaped from Grimlock's throat and he stood in his full height again. 'Hey, come on... let's go to the Autobot hanger,' I said and gestured the dinobot to follow me. The ground shook a little with each step he took.

The T-rex looked around as we entered the large Autobot hanger. 'This the Autobot hanger...' I said, pointing around. Grimlock lowered himself so his large snout was nearly touching me. I softly patted the smooth silver metal. 'You got some impressive teeth, huh?' I teased a little. Grimlock grunted and blew some warm air in my face. A smile formed on my lips.

Over the next few days, Grimlock and I started to get closer and closer. Everytime I was at the base Grimlock was at my side and barely left me alone anymore. I liked haning out with the Dinobot. Even some bots weren't so happy with his arrival. He's big and bumps into things sometimes or rans over Jazz. He doesn't intend to do it, he's just large and not used of living in a small space like this.

'Grimlock,' I cooed. The T-rex perked his head up. He had been recharging, he had nothing else to do when I wasn't around. 'Hey bud...' I patted his face. 'I just came to tell you that I won't be here for a couple of days,' I said. He growled in protest. 'I am sorry... I have no choice. It's a field trip, but I will be back soon, okay?' I rubbed his snout before turning around. Grimlock growled behind me. 'I'll be back soon, buddy,' I said before walking away.

I missed Grimlock. He's a good friend. 'Hey, (y/n)?' I sighed and turned my head. 'What do you want, Jake?' I sulked. 'Grumpy again?' He taunted. 'No, I am not in the mood to talk to you right now,' I said. 'Come on, it's gonna be a long hike through the woods,' he mocked. 'I am interested in you, Jake. I've been trying to tell you but you're listening,' I snapped and quickened my pace. Jake can't handle being rejected and keeps trying. He started to push me more and more. I am not having it. I bet he wouldn't like me anymore if he knows who Grimlock is.

We reached our first camp and everything was going okay, except Jake trying to be as close to me as possible. Regardless what I told him. It really started to bother me. He doesn't let me have any space. 'Jake, leave me alone! I am serious about it,' I snapped before getting up. 'What are you gonna do about it?' He asked. I got up to sit down somewhere else but never got the change.

Jake followed me. 'I am serious about it! Leave me alone,' I shouted. He pushed me against a tree. 'What is wrong with you, Jake?' I snapped as I looked up to him. He opened his mouth to say something but never got the change. Hovering over the bushes and most trees, Grimlock appeared. His jaws slightly parted. He lowered his head to be on the same height as Jake. Grimlock's bright red optics fixed on teen.

Steam emerged from his nose and fanned down Jake's body. Jake stepped away from me as Grimlock opened his jaws and fully revealed his razor sharp metal teeth. Jake screamed and ran off. 'Grimlock no!' I stopped the T-red from chasing after Jake. 'I think he gets the message, bud.' I patted his nose while getting up. His red optics inspected me on any sign of injury. 'I am fine, don't worry about it but what on earth are you doing here?' I scoffed.

Grimlock's chest rumbled and he laid down. With a guilty look in his eyes, he glanced at me. I snorted and hugged his nose before stepping back. 'I gotta go. Thanks for saving me, buddy. You should go back to base as well,' I added. Grimlock is not gonna do that but at least I tried. 

When I returned to the camp, Jake was blurting out about a metal T-Rex. '(Y/n) has seen it too!' He shoutef and pointed at me. 'He's crazy,' I scoffed and sat down. 'No! Really... I am telling the truth! Tell them, (Y/n)! Tell them the truth,' Jake snapped. I ignored and shook my head. Who's going to believe his story anyway? I mentally snorted. I guess this trip is going to be more interesting than I thought.