TFP| Optimus Prime x Shy! Cyb femme reader

Requested by: @BumblebeeGirlz26

Plot: Reader is shy and likes Prime but doesn't have the courage to tell him until he beats her to it.

A/N: I have finally started to continue the one-shots again. Throughout the week I will update the book more frequently to work on the requests I haven't done for so far.

_______________________
((Your P.O.V))

A dark blush spread over my face. To hide my embarrassment, I looked away. Hopefully, he hasn't seen my blush. '(Y/n)?' I hummed, looking cautiously at Smokescreen. 'What's going on?' he asked. My optics widened. 'I don't know what you are talking about.' I said quickly as Optimus perked his head up. Why does Smokescreen ask me? Why does he have to ask. I mentally facepalmed and tried to act casual. I have been in love with Prime for such a long time. He's stunning in many ways. Most femmes want him for his status. I don't want him for his status, but because I really liked him. 'If you say so,' Smokescreen snorted and patted me a bit roughly before passing. Prime seemed to like Arcee more than he does like me. Or at least, that's how it felt. I wanted him to like me too. I sighed and turned around to leave. '(Y/n)?' I froze. Footsteps filled my audio until I felt Primes heat burn my back. 'You'd like to talk about your mission? I asked you to report to me yesterday but you seem to avoid me,' he said. I slowly turned around to face him. 'Oh, uhm... I am sorry about that,' I said, waving my servo and taking a step back to create distance. Prime crossed his arms, staring at me. 'No, really... I am sorry–' he cut me off. 'Then why didn't you show up?' he asked. I didn't have an answer and simply shrugged. 'You are acting really strange lately, (Y/N),' he grimply muttered before turning around. I mentally grimaced.

I didn't know what to say to him. How can I even face him now? I sighed unhappily and retreated to my room. This sucks. What am I supposed to do? I have asked myself that question so many times before. I sighed again, looking down at the floor. This just really sucks. The next morning, I was up early and decided to go out for a drive, clearing my mind and escaping the base. I really needed it, but before I got the chance, I bumped straight into Prime again. 'Where are you going?' I glanced at Prime. 'Going out for a drive.'
'Again?' he asked. I shrugged and looked down at the floor for a moment. 'What is going on with you, (Y/n)?' he asked. 'Nothing, nothing...' Prime shook his helm and turned away from me. 'Are you mad?' I asked. 'I told you before that I am not mad, just concerned about this strange behavior,' he said without looking at me. I watched him disappear and face palmed. Why didn't I just tell him the truth? It would make my life so much easier.

((Optimus's P.O.V))
'Ratchet? Can I have a quick word with you?' The medic turned around. 'Is something wrong with (Y/n)? She's acting strange.' Ratchet shook his helm. 'No, she's perfectly fine and healthy. Have you tried to talk to her?' he asked. 'I did... but she's avoiding me and avoids talking about it,' I muttered. 'Weird, usually she's open about everything. Well, she hasn't said a thing to me. Perhaps someone else knows? Bulkhead? Smokescreen?' he asked. 'I will talk to them and see if I can figure out what is on her tailpipe. She's just acting really weird,' I muttered. I know (Y/N) for some time and she's usually really open. It's so unlike her to start avoiding and ignoring me. 'Bulkhead?' The large mech turned. 'Do you know what is going on with (Y/n)? Has she said something to you?' I asked. 'No, I am sorry. I noticed it too.' He shrugged and walked off. I wasn't done talking yet. From the corner of my optic I spotted Smokescreen trying to sneak away. 'Smokescreen?' He froze and smiled. 'Yes?' he asked. 'What are we doing?' I asked. 'I don't know what you're talking about. I am... going out for a drive?' I narrowed my optics to him. 'Talk to me. What is going on with (Y/n).' He shook his helm, 'I don't know, Prime. I wish I knew but I don't.'

I vented and narrowed my optics. 'But... perhaps I do know something. It's just not my place to say. my derma's are sealed,' he stated, crossing his arms over his chassis. 'Smokescreen, you are going to tell me right now what is on (Y/n)'s mind or I will ground you for a month.' His face dropped. 'Okay, fine... she likes you. She has a crush on you, or that's how humans call it. I think that she doesn't really know how to deal with it,' he said. 'You can't tell her I told you because she will beat me up for it,' he stated. A brief silence fell. 'You won't tell her, right? I'd rather be grounded,' he said sheepishly. 'Thank you, for your cooperation, you are free to go,' I said, waving him off. 'Optimus? You are not going to tell her, right? You can't say it's from me because she will never trust me with something ever again,' he said. I halted and Smokescreen bumped right into me. 'It's okay, Smokescreen. I won't say it comes from you,' I said. He vented in relief, 'great, thank you sir.' Smokescreen walked off. I waited for (Y/N) to come back to base. I needed to talk to her.

She drove in around 7 PM and transformed. '(Y/N)? Can I have a word with you?' She nodded and walked up to me. 'Are we good?' I asked. She started blushing like crazy. 'Y-yeah... of course, why wouldn't we?' she asked sheepishly. 'I need to know what is on your mind,' I said. 'What is on my mind? Prime, I told you before that... there's nothing going on. I am only stressed lately, that's all,' she stated. 'I am not buying it, try again.' She became quiet and stared at me. 'Why don't you just tell me the truth?' I asked. 'I don't know what truth you are talking about,' she sulked. 'I think you do.' Her optics widened a little. 'Do you know what I am talking about?' I asked. She bit her derma. 'Well?' I asked. 'You mean sneaking out of the base at night? I am really sorry about that... I thought you were asleep–' I cut her off. 'I am talking about your crush on me.' Her cooling vents kicked in. 'What? Who told you that? That's ridiculous. I don't have a crush on you. You are my commander,' she snorted, shaking her helmet. I gave her a look.

'Who told you the truth?' she mumbled. 'Why didn't you tell me the first time I asked if something was wrong?' I asked. She looked down at the floor. '(Y/N), look at me when I am talking to you,' I said strictly. 'Okay, fine... I admit that I like you and it's more than just being friends but I also know that it will never be more than friends. You are my commander, you can't be my sparkmate,' she sighed. 'How do you know? By guessing?' I asked. She looked up and shrugged, 'yeah, I guess. You like Arcee more...' she trailed off. I raised an optic ridge. 'Come on... I have seen you looking at her,' she snorted and looked away in embarrassment. 'Arcee is a friend. A close friend,' he said. I glanced at Prime again. I lifted her chin and pulled her in a gentle kiss. I blushed and shyly looked away. 'You shouldn't doubt yourself so much, (Y/n). Don't avoid talking to me,' I said strictly. She nodded shyly and kissed me again. 'I like you.' She smiled. 'But we do need to talk about sneaking away at night though...'