G1| Prowl x Human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: Shashacouleuvre
plot: The reader is bickering with Prowl kind off all the time, even they have a crush on each other. It ends with a lemon between them.
Warnings: Curse words, sexual content.

____________________
((Your P.O.V))
I stared out of the window, half listening to what my history teacher has to say. It's all boring anyways. Last year of high school, and then I am finally out of here. People don't like me and I don't like them, so that's easy.
I snapped back to reality when Mrs. Pierce called my name. "Day dreaming again?"

Her old raspy voice echoed off against the decorated walls of the classroom. I seriously didn't understand why she hasn't retired yet. She's old and annoying. Like for real, why couldn't she just shut up and go home. I pushed my annoyance aside, I was already in a bad mood because prowl is working on my nerve's. My father died three years ago in a car accident, and my mother is always on the move for her work.
Shortly after my father's death, we ended up in a crossfire between Optimus and Starscream. He kind of saved us and that's how we know about the Autobots. My mom is also very worried about me all the time and since she has a close bond with Optimus, she asked if one of the bots could keep an eye on me. From all the mechs at the ark, it had to be Prowl to keep an eye on me and make sure I make my homework. So, this morning, he dragged me out of bed, early. Too early and if that's not worse enough, he didn't want to bring me to school, so I had to bicycle... int he rain. You know why? Because he thinks I am rude. Not my fault, he work me up way too early...

I got up, walking over to the front of the class. "Well, mrs. (l/n)... when did World War Two end?" she asked. "Are you seriously asking me that question?! Do you think I am stupid? It's like the first thing I learned in this freaking class... I am not going to answer a dump question like that," I growled, pretty annoyed. Mrs, Pierce glared at me "Well, then you can grab your stuff and leave this class," she said. "With pleasure," I growled, taking everything before I left, slamming the door closed. "Stupid old lady," I growled, marching through the halls.
To make things even worse, I got detention because of what I said to Mrs, Pierce. It's fine, I don't care. I sat down, bitting my lip as I looked at my notebook and drew some simple things in it. I am not going to make homework, even though I have a test this Friday. Biology.

At 5 PM, I left and drove back through the fragging rain back home. I rather have detention then to face Prowl again. One, he's making things awkward and two, I don't need a speech. I totally understood why the twins dislike him.
Totally soaked, I walked in through the backdoor. "You're late," Prowl said, without looking up. I didn't reply and walked towards the hall, kicking my shoes aside and hung up my jacket to dry. Prowl strolled in the hall and crossed his arms. "Why are you late?" he asked, more stricter this time. "Detention... happy?" I snapped. He grabbed my arm tightly "Go upstairs and take a shower," he ordered. "I don't need you to tell me what to do!" I snapped. prowl gritted his teeth.

"Go upstairs," he snarled back, pushing me towards the stairs. "Why are you telling me what to do all the time!" I snapped, storming upstairs. "What makes you think I will listen to you, Prowl! You're not my fucking father!" I screamed, slamming the door closed. I paced around in anger, I have mixed feelings for him. He's annoying, irritates me all the time, but he could be nice as well. He just doesn't show it often. He's also very skilled on the battle field, has good tactics and interesting stories to tell, I love listening to his stories whenever he's not annoying me all the time.
I sat down in the window sill. My life changed after my father's death. I had a very close bond with him, stronger then the one I have with my mother for some reason. I don't know why, she's never really there for me. Just like Prowl, she's always telling me what to do, but when I need her, she's not there at all. Maybe that's what bothers me so much... I don't know.