TF 3| Sideswipe x Sunstreaker ((fluff))

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))
Sideswipe is always pranking me whenever he gets the change and sometimes that angers me but today I have a little plan for him in mind. I am not sure how he's going to react because no one pranks him and I just hope I won't hurt his feelings or whatever.

Right now, I am with Sideswipe in the room Lennox had given me to paint. He was singing in the shower like he usually does and if it wasn't for his hood voice, I probably would have beat him up already.

The whole point with Sideswipe is. He always gets what he wants and I have a week for him. He knows and uses it against me, but today I am going to complete a challenge. I will ignore him an entire day and that's hard because we are always together and Sideswipe is very talkative. I am dared more often my humans and even some bots to ignore him and see what will happen.

The water was turned off, indicating Sides is done singing and showering. "Sunny!" He shouted. I sat down and kept my lips sealed while scrolling through my Instagram. "Sunstreaker!" He shouted again. "Sunny can you give me my towel and some underwear?"

I didn't respond. "Sunny!" He shouted. I heard him groan before he walked all wet into our room, shivering. "Sunny! Get your lazy ass off the couch and get me a towel?"
He shivered and I ignored. "Sunny!" He whimpered. He strode over to the other side of the room to get it himself before quickly returning to the bathroom.

"What was that?"
He asked as he was all dressed up in black skinny jeans and grey hoody above it. I still ignored him and he snorted before grabbing his phone. "Prime asks if we can do some groceries for Lennox..." he mumbled. "Great... it's fragging busy today... Black Friday. It'll be a hell to park..." he scowled mostly to himself. "Eh, why don't we take one alt-mode, then we don't waste time with parking and we are back way faster..."

I got up and strode over to the door. "Sunny? Is that alright? We don't necessarily have to take my alt-mode... you can drive..." I left the room with Sideswipe on my heels. "Sunny, come on... please..."

He grabbed my arm but I pulled back and entered the main hanger. "I just don't get what I am doing wrong..." he said quietly. He hopped in my alt-mode and like he had said, it was horrible busy. I have never seen so many cars and people gathering around the wallmark.

It took me 20 minutes before I found a spot to park. Just imagine if we had two alt-modes. I hopped out and locked the doors of my alt-mode. "So... Lennox send me a lost with stuff we need to get..."

"I forgot my wallet so I guess you've to pay..."

He glanced at me for a moment and I think he decided to ignore my ignorance. I pushed the cart forward and Sides was talking about a new game. "Oh, Sunny... this is my favorite candy..." he snitched it off the shelf and looked at it. "Can you buy this?"

He hold it up but I kept walking. "Sunny, wait hold up!" He threw the candy in the cart and I ignored that as well. He didn't talk and was mostly quiet,— thinking about what he did wrong or perhaps he blamed my mood swings.

During the drive, he was quiet till he saw the McDonalds sign on a billboard. "Sunny! Can you stop..." I didn't respond and he grabbed my arm,— tugging on it. "Sunny! You're about to pass it, stop. Pull over... I am hungry and it's been two whole weeks since I tasted McDonalds! Please..." he whimpered.

I completely ignored him and passed the McDonalds. "Why are you ignoring me! It already started this morning and I don't get what I did wrong... I feel neglected..."
I mentally snorted, "he's the last person who can say he feels neglected.

Back at the base, he watched me walk off before he sprinted after me. "Sunny... what did I do?" He whispered, hugging me. "Tell me... is it because I ate the last candy bar this morning?" He whispered. "If it is... I can get you a new one... a whole bag..."

I still ignored him and he frowned. "Sunny! Come on I am your brother don't ignore me..."

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
Sunstreaker left without saying anything else to me. Why is he ignoring me? I didn't like it and confused me too. Did I use his towel? Or perhaps he's mad about the candy bar. I know how much he likes them...

I hopped in my alt-mode and bought a bag full of candy bars to please him and perhaps make it up to him. "Sunny..." I walked up to him. "Look what I got you..." he just walked off, not even looking back to see what I got him. I sighed and lowered my head and walked back to our room.

Around the evening he came in. "I don't like it anymore! You've been ignoring me all day! What did I do to you? Is because you... don't love me anymore? You don't want me as your twin anymore?"

This time he looked at me. "Oh, I am sorry..." he hugged me and pushed me on the double bed. He laughed, but I wasn't amused and looked at him. "Why are you ignoring me all day?" He asked again. "It was a challenge... people asked me to do it see your reaction..."

"I don't like this... prank or challenge. You scared the hell out of me because I thought you didn't like me anymore or I did something wrong. I even bought you a whole back of candy because I thought that was the reason why you were mad at me..." he hugged me tightly.

"I feel bad..."
"You should..." he smiled and kissed my cheek before crossing his legs and grabbed the candy. "How can I hate you, Sides? I love you and it was a stupid challenge anyway..." he said. "I bought you this to make it up..."

He handed me the paper back with McDonalds. "Forgiven!" He chirped and grabbed the bag. I sat besides him, slowly eating my burger. He suddenly stopped and stared me dead in the eyes. "Promise me to never ever ignore me again!"

I smiled and gave a small nod,— pulling him in a tight hug. "I am sorry, Sides... I love you..."
He hummed, "Love ya too, bro..."