TFP| Elita- 1 x human! Male reader [part 2]

Requested by: @JoeyKirkpatrickjr

Plot: you get requited by the Autobots and find a cyber planet key.

Warnings: Violence

Date: August 18th 2021
___________________________

"Babe!"

I called out for Elita-one. "I am coming." She shouted back. I shook my head while waiting at the door for her to come down. Why is always taking so long for girls to get ready. When she was finally done she came down. "You think the twins will be fine?" She asked. "Yes, don't worry. My mom will take a good care of them, come on, let's go. Optimus is waiting for us," I said and opened the door. Elita sighed as she walked ahead of me. I hopped in her alt-mode and buckled up. She looked at me, "what?" I asked. "You haven't complimented me with my new eyeshadow."

I raised my hands. "Sorry, sorry. It looks beautiful, baby," I purred and kissed her lips. "The only reason you are saying this because I mentioned it. You never see it yourself, I always have to tell you," she snapped. She's a bit snappy today. "You have to start your period?" I asked. She glared at me and punched my arm. "Okay, okay... I am sorry. I am sorry... Jeez." I smoothed my uniform down. "You want to sleep on the couch tonight?" She snarled. I gave her a sheepish smile and shook my head. "Rather not too."

"Then behave for Primus sake!" She hissed. Yup, she has to start her period somewhere this week. We drove towards the base. Greenlight, Firestar, Chromia, Moonracer, Arcee and Lancer recruited me and Elita wanted me to work for them. She hated it when I had to go on a rescue mission. Scared I got hurt or whatever and wanted me at her side. Ironic enough, I saved her life and now she thinks I can't take care of myself. I never got myself into trouble.

"You'd better don't be grumpy all day."
She shot me a glare. "You wanna walk?" She asked. "What the hell is wrong with you human males?" She sulked. I was only able to shake my head and leaned back in the leather seat of her alt-mode. I listened to her rambling out. "Do you think I am fat?"

I glanced at her. "Oh please, I told you before that you're not fat. You go to the gym every day and you're beautiful," I said, lying my hand on hers. "You think?" She asked. I nodded and kissed the back of her hand. "Don't doubt yourself so much," I stated. She smiled and nodded, rolling into the base and let me hop out before she hopped out as well and walked over to the other femmes. I leaned against her alt-mode. "Do you got new eyeshadow?" Arcee asked. "Unbelievable," I scowled. "I don't get them either." I looked up at Ratchet and smirked a little. "Optimus is waiting for you."

I nodded and left Elita alone to talk with the other femmes. I had to ask Prime something anyway. "(Y/n). Good to see you." I flashed him a nervous smile and walked in. He transformed and activated his holoform. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked. "I smell your nerves, you might want to start?" He asked. I sat down, "I know, Elita for quite some time and we have kids... I would like to ask her to marry me."

I showed him the ring I bought a month ago. A smile formed on Optimus face. "You have my blessing, (y/n). I think you don't have to worry. She loves you," he stated. I nodded, still quite nervous about what I am going to do. "I would like to take you on a mission with me, Ratchet and Smokescreen, are you up for it?" He asked. I nodded, "yeah, of course I am," I stated. Elita-one is not going to like this. She will worry and stress out the entire time. "I am going to have a quick chat with Elita, alright?" I asked. Optimus nodded and his holoform disappeared. He transformed and looked down at me. "Meet me in ten minutes in the main hanger," he said before he walked off.

"Babe?"
I walked up to her but halted and gestured her to come over. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Optimus asked me to come with him on a mission, so I will see you tonight, okay?" I asked. A worried frown spread over her face. "No, I don't like if you go without me," she said. "I am going to be just fine. Ratchet and Smokescreen will join me too," I stated. She sighed and crossed her ars. It's the typical look she always gives me when she wants something from me or isn't happy. "Look, I know you are worried but I am going to be just fine. I wil meet you tonight, okay?" I asked. She sighed and gritted her teeth, "I have a surprise for you," I said. This got her attention, "a surprise?" She asked. I hummed and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in a kiss. "What surprise?" She asked. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you now, isn't it?" I asked, smirking against her lips.

She can't stand it if I have a surprise for her. "You will like it... I think," I said and pulled back from her. Elita stared at me, "a happy end?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and hit her ass, "if you are a good girl and don't stress out all day long," I said. She smiled and walked back to her sisters, "when will you tell me?" She asked. "Soon," I replied and walked off. I sucked in a breath and hopped in Optimus's alt mode who was parked a little further away. I am quite nervous asking her if she would like to marry me but I know she will say yes. She loves me.

((Elita-one's P.O.V))
I watched (Y/n) leave with Optimus, Ratchet and Smokescreen and backed him to come home safely. "How is it to live witha human male?" I stared at my sister. "Oh, good... human males are funny," I chuckled. "Really?" Greenlight asked a little surprised. "Yeah, they are easy going, not as dominant as cybertronian mechs can be and... they are sweet or... my mech is that way. He has a sense of humor and loves to mess with me," I said. "Do you argue a lot with him or...?" Moonlight questioned. "Barely, (Y/n) understands me, we have most of the time the same opinion about raising our kids and... we are most of the time on the same line but mechs will be mechs. Sometimes he does make wrong comments or doesn't notice a new top or make-up."

The girls chuckled, "I think that's something both mechs and human males share," Firestar mocked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the entrance again. "And they are easy to please..." I added. "Human males do cheat sometimes. Do you trust him?" Chromia asked. "I do, of course I do," I stated. "(Y/n) would never ever cheat on me, I completely trust him with everything and we love each other."

(Y/n) returned that later day which was a big relief. He marched over to me and pulled me in a kiss before he excitedly started talking about the Cyber Planet key he found and the crossfire he was in. He stopped as he saw the look on his face. "What?" He asked. "You promised me to be careful and then you are caught in the middle of a crossfire?" I asked. He was shocked and hugged me. "Baby, I am sorry. I... I am sorry." He kissed me again and nuzzled in my neck. "I didn't mean to make you worry but I found a Cyber planet key!"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging him tightly. "Oh, Elita, baby... you know I would never leave you behind," I murmured. She sighed and kissed me, running her hand through his hair. "What's the surprise?" I asked. He smirked and placed me back on the ground. "Meet me at 10 PM, upstairs on the roof, okay?" He asked. I nodded and that's what I did. At 10 Pm, I reached the top where (Y/n) stood. He had nicely decorated the area with romantic lights. Precisely the way I liked it.

"You like it?"

I looked around and nodded. "A date?" I asked. "Actually, first I wanted to apologize for this afternoon. Scathing the crap out of you, that was not my intention," he said. I shrugged. "It's alright, (Y/n)."

He kissed me and stepped back, getting on knee. "My second subject... I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, would you marry me?" He opened the small black velvet box. I gasped and felt tears well up in my eyes. "Yes!" He smiled and got up, shoving the ring around my finger. I kissed him deeply.

((Y/n's)'s P.O.V))
Elita-one was talking excitedly to other femmes while I was standing with my brother who arrived not too long ago. He knew about my proposal idea. "Congratulations,  bro." He gave me a bro hug before stepping back. I glanced at my fiancée. She had transformed into her Cybertronian form and could barely hide her excitement as she was telling Optimus and Ratchet about it.

She used her mass displacement and walked over to me. "What was that about me being forever alone, brother?" I asked before making out with Elita.