TF3| Sideswipe x human! Female reader

Plot: Sideswipe is your best friend and you're not at home for several years. He's obsessed with your jacuzzi but never asked (y/n) permission to use it, so now he's home alone, he tries it, but makes a little mistake.

Warning: none
____________________
((Sideswipe POV))

"Sideswipe! Please don't make a mess!"

I snorted and waved my hand dismissively; "I never make a mess!" She gave me a look. "Most of the time!" I corrected making her roll my eyes. "Just go! Then we'll watch a movie when you get home!" I stated. She sighed and hugged me before she left. I watched her leave before I sat on the couch, turning on the TV, throwing a blanket over my legs. Winter was lurking around the corner and it's fragging cold.

Not that it wasn't warm in here, I was just cold in general. I watched a movie, and during the movie I started to think. She never left me alone in her house because she was afraid I was going to make a mess. I bit my lip and realized two things, one. I am alone in her house and two she had fragging large jacuzzi in her bathroom, I've always wanted to try it out. I quickly turned off the movie and sprinted upstairs. Missing a few stairs in my gaze.

I had taken a shower here a couple of times when I stayed over or what and recently, I found some bathbombs. I picked one up and smelled. It smelled so good, I picked the blue one obviously, no way I was gonna use a pink or purple one.
I turned around again, one bathbomb couldn't be enough right? I bit my lip and looked in the drawer again, grabbing a green one and a yellow one as well. I turned on the water and threw the bathbombs in, quickly unstated to undress and tossed my clothes aside. The warm water connected with my skin as I slid down.
With a soft sigh I leaned my head against the bathtub.

I waited for the water to get higher and turned off the water,— turning on the bubbles. It felt strange, but it was good and closed my eyes. After a while, I began to notice something. I opened one eye to see the soap was getting higher than I expected. I wasn't worried whatsoever. It's just soap. I played with it and grinned, Sunstreaker would probably shake his head if he would know what I was doing right now. While I was playing with it, I started to notice it was getting actually pretty high, maybe a little too high.

I searched for the button to turn off the bubbles, but accidentally hit the wrong button, the jacuzzi was on its full now, and in a few seconds the soap started to rise so badly high that even if I would get up, the soap would be high than me. I whimpered and got up, keeping sitting here wouldn't be a good idea. I started to panic a little, (y/n) was gonna be so mad at me for this. I tried to turn it off, but it wasn't able to see the whole bathtub.

To finish this disaster, I hit my foot pretty bad against the bathtub and slipped and fell on my butt. I groaned as I stared at the ceiling for a good moment. In the meantime, the soap kept rising and slowly found its way towards the other side of the bathtub.

I think my brother felt my concerns and pain. He pulsed over the bond to get my attention. Shit. (Y/n) and Sunstreaker isn't a good combination when they're mad.

"Sunny...' I said sheepishly. He responded with a growl; 'what the hell are you doing?!'
"problem!" I whimpered.
"What did you do this time?" He asked agitated, rolling his optics over the bond. I sent him a mental message of my problem.
For a good ten seconds it was quiet "you're the biggest idiot ever! You don't throw bathbombs in a jacuzzi!" He snapped. "I know! Now how do I fix it!" I snapped back. "What do you think?! Turn it off" he almost screamed.

"I tried! But I only worsened it, I can't even see the bathtub!"

"Sideswipe! Turn.it.off!" He growled. I got up and disappeared in the tsunami of soap. I tried to search for it, I really tried. I groaned and backed off again, walking backwards towards the door and opened it. I slammed it closed and noticed I bumped against someone.
I turned around and gave her a sheepish smile. Her look was telling me enough. "Do I wanna know what you did?" She asked with forced calmness. "Probably not," I said sheepishly. "I'm gone for like... two hours, and you're making a mess already!"
I flinched, I hated it when she was disappointed in me. "I'm sorry," I whispered. She looked over my body briefly. Making me smirk a little.

"Why haven't you turn it off!?"

I looked at her before I saw the soap coming from underneath the door. I gulped and opened the door, a wave of soap covered ha both. "How many did you use!" She blurted out. "More then one!" I groaned, finding my way through the soap. (y/n) slipped and grabbed me, we both ended up on the floor. She upon me, and started blushing so madly, it was adorable.

I smirked widely and hummed in amusement. She quickly got up, and sprinted over to the bathtub. I heard the jacuzzi had stopped and she pushed the soap aside. I looked up to her from my spot on the floor. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to enjoy a warm bath," she looked around the bathroom before a smirk formed on her lips. She threw some soap at me. I smirked and grabbed her,— rubbing some soap over her face. She laughed and held me, pushing me down. I pinned her hands above her head,— smiling down at her beautiful face. 'Silly mech,' she cooed. A warm feeling spread. 'I love you.' The three words came out before I had even thought about the possible consequences. (Y/n) stared at me. 'I love you,' I repeated, more confident. A smile stretched onto her lips.

'Then kiss me,' she whispered. I smirked and lowered my head, pressing my lips on hers in a gentle, yet passionate kiss. It was like a sparkle turned into a wildfire. I let go of her wrist,— allowing her to ran her small hands to touch my head, her fingers tangling in my wet hair. 'I love you too,' she whispered,— breaking the kiss. Her hands moved gently over my scalp to my shoulders and back. 'Wanna take a bath with me then?'

A mischievous smirk crept up on her face. 'Definitely!'